Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she posts quotes about Xmas not being about what’s under the tree but who is around it…followed by millions of pics of all the designer gear she has brought/gifted/going to buy etc and the fendi bags under the tree 🙄

Reactions: 22
As if Footlocker need Tara from Audlem to drum up business 🤬 they can more then afford a pair of Jordan’s each why do they need to be given free tit?
It honestly does my head. They get toners of free stuff..more than anyone could ever need..when true deserving people who be over the moon with one pair don’t get anything. It is honestly so unfair. I wouldn’t be so mad if she had paid for them but it’s when they get all this stuff sent for free

Reactions: 8
It’s just pure greed. All she posts is designer this and designer that. So ungrateful.

Reactions: 4
A puppy for Xmas 🤯🤯 people do this then end up getting rid few month later 💔 so many homeless dogs out there 💔

And now a gifted holiday to the Lake District…this honestly makes me want to cry. Stuck at home in a freezing house & this wanabe wag who can afford millions of holidays of her own gets more for free 😞😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know it's really hard seeing all these lovely things gifted to Zlister influencers but at the end of the day the company is not going to make any money off of promotions with sharron from Dartford who works in the local chippy. They need to gift things to people with lots of followers it's PR and on the flip side as much as its irritating seeing it plastered all over SM in such hard times it's their jobs.

Reactions: 3
I know it's really hard seeing all these lovely things gifted to Zlister influencers but at the end of the day the company is not going to make any money off of promotions with sharron from Dartford who works in the local chippy. They need to gift things to people with lots of followers it's PR and on the flip side as much as its irritating seeing it plastered all over SM in such hard times it's their jobs.
Well if I see a company giving free stuff to someone who can well afford it, doesn’t need it and gets it in return for posting a measly Instagram story about it - it puts me right off and I won’t be spending my hard earned money on said companies. And I’m not the only one, more and more people are wising up to this tit - I just hope the ✨influencer✨ culture dies out soon. It’s a horrible world for kids to be growing up in thinking they are not good enough unless they have endless designer gear and trips abroad. They all need to know how fake and unfair this culture is.

Reactions: 15
Well if I see a company giving free stuff to someone who can well afford it, doesn’t need it and gets it in return for posting a measly Instagram story about it - it puts me right off and I won’t be spending my hard earned money on said companies. And I’m not the only one, more and more people are wising up to this tit - I just hope the ✨influencer✨ culture dies out soon. It’s a horrible world for kids to be growing up in thinking they are not good enough unless they have endless designer gear and trips abroad. They all need to know how fake and unfair this culture is.
Well said 👏👏👏 their “job” is getting free stuff & taking a pic ..god I feel so sorry for them! 🙄The rest of us work out arses off and pay for everything!

Well if I see a company giving free stuff to someone who can well afford it, doesn’t need it and gets it in return for posting a measly Instagram story about it - it puts me right off and I won’t be spending my hard earned money on said companies. And I’m not the only one, more and more people are wising up to this tit - I just hope the influencer culture dies out soon. It’s a horrible world for kids to be growing up in thinking they are not good enough unless they have endless designer gear and trips abroad. They all need to know how fake and unfair this culture is.
I totally agree I hope it dies out aswell I'm seeing children as young as 7 aspiring to be "insta famous" sickening

That poor puppy has no hope of settling in first it’s taken from its mother off to her brothers so she can have an insta perfect Christmas then it’s carted off it to the pub and now on holiday poor thing won’t know what’s going on and he won’t of had all his jabs she’s exposing this poor puppy to all sorts. She’s so bleeping irresponsible and why on earth would you take any animal that’s not toilet trained on holiday so it can piss and tit everywhere 🙄 as always irresponsible Tara the twit

Reactions: 5
What makes me really sad is.. Flyod is now out with the old and the puppy is in with the new. No pics of her old dog with them on this holiday at all? No Christmas tree pics with her old dog. Probs dumped off with someone like she will do with the new one when she’s off on all her holidays next year. The boys will be bored of the dog when it’s older just like they are with flyod!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.