Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helplol

The hangxiety i would get if i posted like Tara to thousands of people, omg. 😭😭 Also she must be over the limit driving all the way from audlem to manchester this morning at 7am?? She was still out at 1am!

Reactions: 16
Had to make an account just to discuss her!
I find her horrible to watch.
I hate the way she talks to Nicky - even if its just her weird banter (🥴). And the whole “need a wineeee” thing is boring now . Drinking wine every night aint the flex you think it is babes.
To her credit, I think she works hard (i mean, she uploads lots of content daily, not actual hard work) and she is imaginative with her clothes and style but I cannot warm to her because I think her personality is vile. Defo gives me school bully vibes. Same goes her little sister.
Her grandad on the other hand is a BABE. So cute.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Is she taking the Michael or is her self awareness really that shocking?
Screenshot_20230530-143837~2.png

"Created addictions to our phones" yes love yours is never out of your hand and you're constantly chasing likes.

"Never satisfied with our lives" cos of people like you getting 5 "designer" bags a week.

"Trashed our food system" says the woman whose main source of nutrition is pale rose 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

"We've created a culture where marriage and children are a burden" yes damn straight, just look at how you treat nick and the boys.

Surely she's not being serious posting this? It must surely be sarcasm!

Tellingtales

Rodial edit clearly didn’t do as well as she thought 🤣 it’s all she’s been trying to flog for 2 weeks. People are wising up to you, Tara - they’re seeing you for the money grabbing, will literally sell anything, alcoholic WAG wannabe that you are 🙃 Hopefully her days as an ‘influencer’ are numbered

Also, flaunting those teacher baubles earlier in the week pissed me off. Buying gifts for the same teachers that she has publicly slagged off and slammed to her hundreds of thousands of followers because her son is falling behind academically - nothing to do with the 8 holidays a year you take them out of school for 🫠 If I was the teacher in question, I’d lob the fucking bauble at her stupid bun head

• Haha

Lavs

That's possibly why she lives in fear of being in "girls group chats" and being judged. You only fear judgement when you are familiar with judging others.
If she was a bully then maybe she fears being bullied and people saying nasty things because she's done it herself so it's what she knows?

I used to honestly really like her but she complains nick has no personality, what's hers? Drinking wine isn't a personality. Online shopping and constantly overconsuming to fill a void of happiness isn't a personality. She has no hobbies, no interests, no real passions other than wine, designer shit and moaning.
Some influencer 🙄
Quite possibly, but you know what, i dont even think shes that deep. Its just all a fake facade. I remember her walking around at the age of 14/15 with her designer belts she bought from Ebay, she has ALWAYS aspired to be exactly what she is right now. So hats off to her i guess. She bagged nick because he was a footballer, and she wanted to be a wag. That was the ‘dream’ She didnt even really fancy him when she got with him, it was just because he was a footballer and it fit the lifestyle she always wanted.
I cant say too much without giving away who i am, but i have so many stories. Shes just such a bitch, it really pisses me off all this ‘tara made me do it’ shit. If they only knew what a horrible girl she is.
Shes dropped all her genuine friends for ‘insta friends’ she goes on about watering dead plants, no hun you just wanted your friends to fit your ‘look’ so you dropped them.
I remember being on a night out with her once, she said a comment to one of the girls and basically told her to go and change 😂

she doesnt speak to her dad either, but her sister still does. Hes just married a girl the same age as her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Niknak50

God she’s annoying banging on about a holiday. We’re all pissed off Tara! We all want to go on holiday. Does she forget she’s just been to Portugal? That she went to Barbados last year? I haven’t been able to take my kid abroad yet! I’m gutted but what can we do? Also, some people can’t afford a bloody holiday! She’s lucky that can afford to quarantine when they get home from a holiday, we don’t all have that luxury. Some of us have to work! Rant over

• Heart

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I am sorry , but this behaviour is so unrelatable I feel sorry for anyone who thinks this is what normal life looks like.

barryjones

VIP Member
I can’t stand people whose entire personality is “I love alcohol”.

Is she a 16 year old girl? “Booked this when I was pissed”…”need to post this before I can’t type” ?? It’s not ‘cool’ to be drunk 24/7. It’s problematic. Especially when you’re a parent.

He doesn’t earn enough to maintain this lifestyle and fuck knows what she brings to the table.

Its Just A Ride

I have a friend that is involved with sending out PR to influences etc. I caught up with her the other day for the first time in a while. Tara came up in convo and interestingly my friend said they had previously gifted her some bits but because of her stories over the last few months of her hardly ever at home, no family content, always pissed and most likely on something (her words not mine!) they will not be working with her again! So brands do take notice! I reckon all these holidays were booked a few months ago and she’s crammed them all in not realising she’s made herself look like a greedy drunk. Her PR packages and stays will dry up once all these pre-arranged stays are over. We all like a few drinks but she takes it to another level.

mchammerr

VIP Member
I know it's really hard seeing all these lovely things gifted to Zlister influencers but at the end of the day the company is not going to make any money off of promotions with sharron from Dartford who works in the local chippy. They need to gift things to people with lots of followers it's PR and on the flip side as much as its irritating seeing it plastered all over SM in such hard times it's their jobs.
Well if I see a company giving free stuff to someone who can well afford it, doesn’t need it and gets it in return for posting a measly Instagram story about it - it puts me right off and I won’t be spending my hard earned money on said companies. And I’m not the only one, more and more people are wising up to this shit - I just hope the ✨influencer✨ culture dies out soon. It’s a horrible world for kids to be growing up in thinking they are not good enough unless they have endless designer gear and trips abroad. They all need to know how fake and unfair this culture is.

Tellingtales

The absolute state of her 🤮

I’ve actually seen Nick in a new light on this holiday too. I’m all for letting your hair down and spending time without your kids, but she’s too much. 100% she’s an alcoholic and I’m confident it will be her downfall in years to come. Even the highest fall from grace.

Regarding their finances, I can guarantee that it’s her that is the main breadwinner. She will be raking it in from insta/ads/Milana. A hell of a lot of money to be made from flogging shit hairburst vitamins and Evian sparkling water believe it or not 😩

Edit - I’m 99% sure this trip is a PR or AD trip she’s on the way she’s advertising it. I’ve reported her to ASA - they’ll definitely find out if it’s a trip that should have been declared

Last edited:

Halliestar

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned this at the start but she used to give away clothes in her story competitions and my friend won once. Tara never sent them, made out she did but refused to send photos showing she had and then she ignored her 🙄

• Wow

travelbug20

All I ever think when I watch her stories being drunk around the kids/going on about drinking/being hungover etc is that if this was a single mum with not much money living on a council estate, she would have social services round like a shot. But because she's a "WAG" with money it's all fine. Boils my blood.

(Just to add there is nothing at all wrong with being a single mum on a council estate, just using that to depict the double standard)

Halliestar

VIP Member
“Bonjourno guys, how are we all. I had to sit and actually have a conversation with Nick this morning, that was fun LOL (actually says the word) is it 5pm somewhere because pass me the rosè”

• Haha

Hatersloveme

Publicly calling out the girls on the hen to add her back in the group chat.. imagine causing all that drama on your best mates hen do!

Reactions: 14

Tellingtales

Cracks me when they both bang on about how Hairburst is their saviour and holy grail. You both have heads full of extensions you twats 😩 I don’t know what’s worse, the state of Paris’ hair or the fact their followers actual believe it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14