Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You reckon it was put on a bit though? As her husband seemed like it was as well. From stories she puts up when she’s smashed she’s loud and in your face but seemed zoned out on the tiktok vid 🤔

State of all of them... What ages are they🤣🤣 I know it's a TikTok trend but imagine your mum making a video like that. I'm surprised no one has commented alcoholic under it

Reactions: 3
Steaming again.. bragging about nearly being kicked out of a cocktail bar. How cringe

Reactions: 5
Her stories are embarrassing, her and Paris are so far up their own arses they think everyone finds them as hilarious as they do. When really those poor people on the train probably hate them and can’t wait for them to get off . They’re the kind of bitchy girls loud and obnoxious girls who start on you if you don’t say how fun they are and join in with the rude behaviour. She’s an embarrassment if she wasn’t sat there with her “designer” labels on people would call her what she is -an ALCOHOLIC. She should be ashamed of herself. Add to that all this birthday week bollocks- as if it’s some sort of reason to get even more pissed than usual. She’s a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she got no mates. It’s a bit odd at her age to be off getting pissed with her 18 year old sister who was never even mentioned before she was the legal age to drink

Reactions: 9
Oh wow them stories of her and Paris… how can people watch that and think it’s funny

Has she got no mates. It’s a bit odd at her age to be off getting pissed with her 18 year old sister who was never even mentioned before she was the legal age to drink
I think she has one very loyal friend and I think Tara comes off as quite dismissive of her sometimes, like the friend gives her such loyal energy on her posts and Tara just replies a love heart or some tit.

A few years ago Tara was in London for her birthday and she posted she bought an off white dress in the sale, was meant to be £800 or something and she posted she had got it for like £150. I saw her friend had put the dress on depop for like £500 or something afterwards 😂

• Wow
Just awful to watch those stories . Why do they think it’s funny ? They are both an embarrassment x

The amount of slurring into her phone whilst being loud and obnoxious she does isn’t even funny. She’s got a problem. Never wants to be at home with her kids, needs to be out making a show of herself. Always getting a dig in at the husband.

She’s tragic. Thinks she’s cool and edgy but she’s a caricature with a drinking problem.

Reactions: 11
She is awful, she has no friends in real life, hence why she is hanging onto her sister who is half her age. I think it’s a real red flag that a girl has no actual girl friends.

Reactions: 5
On a free or trip to Benidorm and she’s getting hammered in the bar, while her kids are running around the hotel on their own fending for them selves. She’s pissed because they’ve left her to note using concealer to let her know where they are. At least the kids seem to have a bit of sense. Mother of the year!

Reactions: 6
On a free or trip to Benidorm and she’s getting hammered in the bar, while her kids are running around the hotel on their own fending for them selves. She’s pissed because they’ve left her to note using concealer to let her know where they are. At least the kids seem to have a bit of sense. Mother of the year!
Chloe lauren and Marnie from Geordie shore are there too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.