Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably in Tara’s target demographic and honestly she is everything I would avoid. Loud, brash, immature, attention seeking, self centred. I don’t understand who she’s trying to appeal to?

Also she makes little jokes about the husband “better not be texting a woman” … “why did you put a smiley face on that woman’s card” etc but you know she means it. I bet she’s a bleeping nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 8
Glad I found this thread because she annoys the tit out of me. Thread suggestion title #Constantly drinking and going away part time mum that’s Tara May!
seriously she’s only in it for the money, freebies etc needs to grow the duck up!

Reactions: 16
Glad I found this thread because she annoys the tit out of me. Thread suggestion title #Constantly drinking and going away part time mum that’s Tara May!
seriously she’s only in it for the money, freebies etc needs to grow the duck up!
A 30 odd year old mother getting bladdered at Ibiza rocks - it’s LiTrO tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really is cringe trying to act like a teenager getting bladdered all the time but promoting it as really cool at the same time. Feel so sorry for the kids she’s even trained Cam to top up her glass when she cracks it open on returning from the school run ✌🏼

BF0E7D96-3E26-4752-9906-13A4E6B55B05.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Another trip of her and her insufferable sister acting like drunken twats the whole time. Why brands use them to advertise I’ll never know, anything they promote I instantly find tacky 🤚
I mean they are walking alcohol ads tho aren't they so probs perfect for being taken to beefa with a drink brand cause they are cool and everyone will wanna be like them and drink tequila rose 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t bear to watch anymore … influencers ? Who do they influence ? alcoholics !!

Reactions: 5
The only thing she influences me to do is not be a tit part-time mum. I really feel for those kids, their mum is never bleeping there. Paris, as annoying and fame hungry as she is, she’s young, free and can do what she wants with no responsibility. Tara, 2 young kids at home who she should be helping with homework and kissing goodnight, instead she’s constantly swanning around the world getting shitfaced. She been to Dubai, Amsterdam, Barcelona and now Ibiza all in the last 12 weeks WITHOUT HER KIDS. She’s awful

Reactions: 16
I had to laugh earlier at her posing getting on an easy jet flight to Ibiza with her designer bag and shoes ..so tacky. She’s such a try hard

Reactions: 3
I think they possibly read here. The story Paris put up about blocking all the Karens out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are they obsessed with getting kicked out? Is that funny/aspirational? Shes a mother of 2, go home. She looks ridiculous.

Her kids haven’t seen her for the past 6 weeks and she’s rolling round Ibiza trying to act like she’s 18. I’d be ashamed.

Litroooo. I’m cringing so hard.

Reactions: 11
They know duck all about Ibiza. And now they have gone to pikes to act like they do a bunch of pissed up show offs. I highly doubt they will get away with acting like that there.

They know duck all about Ibiza. And now they have gone to pikes to act like they do a bunch of pissed up show offs. I highly doubt they will get away with acting like that there.
Lol imagine coming from Ibiza Rocks to Pikes. They are everything Pikes doesn’t want 🥴 embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Anyone else get the feeling she’s been reading on here? Her stories earlier about “Mum guilt .. blah , blah but it’s work” she’s so full of tit (and booze)

Reactions: 9
Anyone else get the feeling she’s been reading on here? Her stories earlier about “Mum guilt .. blah , blah but it’s work” she’s so full of tit (and booze)
Hungover fear kicking in.

One thing I don’t get is she always complains about being “bullied” for having skinny legs when she was younger but continues to make her legs look extremely tiny with that doing a tit pose?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo been reading in here…. 🤣 yup Nick goes away to football to erm work 🫠. Don’t see him getting tit faced around a load of kids pretending to be half his age acting like a pissed tit. Seeing you read here, take responsibility of your kids, grow the duck up and don’t drink and drive… sound ✌🏼

It’s the drinking and driving that boils my piss . Taking the children to school after a skinful of booze isn’t big and it isn’t clever . One day she will get caught I’m sure

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.