Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been to Mexico many times in the same area she's in (curious about which resort). Yes everyone is drinking but not to the extent and immature level she is. Everyone is in the pool chatting to each other etc and not falling about the place. Hope these ads she's doing is getting put in a savings account for therapy for the boys cause they are going to need it.

Reactions: 2
The woman needs rehab. If god forbid something happened to one of those boys how is she in any way capable of dealing with it? Those two boys are a treasure and she’d rather be downing pints instead of soaking up every minute with them.

Reactions: 1
Personally, I don’t agree with ever commenting on a child’s appearance - I think both her boys are beautiful and personal comments about them isn’t necessary.

She’s clearly just palmed all the kids off to her mate this holiday so she can get pissed with Paris.

As a mum myself, I think the most awful and hurtful thing anybody could ever say to me is that I’m a bad mum, but I must say, I agree with your kids, Tara - you’re a bleeping tit mum. Put the tequila down and spend time with your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she's reading this (which she is) how can she not be like aw duck I better stop this. I assume her ego is just telling her that we are haters and she is a fab mum without a drinking problem?

Reactions: 7
Personally, I don’t agree with ever commenting on a child’s appearance - I think both her boys are beautiful and personal comments about them isn’t necessary.

She’s clearly just palmed all the kids off to her mate this holiday so she can get pissed with Paris.

As a mum myself, I think the most awful and hurtful thing anybody could ever say to me is that I’m a bad mum, but I must say, I agree with your kids, Tara - you’re a bleeping tit mum. Put the tequila down and spend time with your kids.
Same there’s no need. Kids are innocent and don’t deserve it IMO.

Reactions: 9
I think her kids are very sweet and cute. She’s a mess of a person her kids are lucky they have each other to keep them occupied because she obv gives no fucks about them when she’s on holiday. Selfish parent

Reactions: 6
Tara is fair game. Those sweet, let’s face it emotionally neglected, boys are not x

• Heart
This is just so sad, those poor kids😠
Tara can be heard in her sisters insta story saying “Mum will you come play volleyball with me? No witch we’re doing shots” why bother drag the kids along and pretend the holiday is ‘for them’ if you’re just going to spend your time taking shots in the middle of the day.
That is so upsetting firstly calling the kids “witch” and not playing with them because she’s doing shots?! What the actual duck! Those poor boys . She acts like they’re teenagers but they’re still in primary school and of course they want to spend time with mum - god knows why with these way she treats them. I wonder if the other mums at school follow her- be interesting to hear what they thought of her

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I believe it all, I think it’s all big show and an act. I think she maybe has one or two drinks (maybe few more) then puts this show on social media trying to be cool and funny (cause let’s face it what else can she really talk about) I think she puts a lot of it on..
I obv could be wrong tho, but it’s all just a bit much, surly if you where like that with ur kids on holiday you wouldn’t want the world to know 😂

Reactions: 4
See I think it’s the opposite! Doesn’t help when her followers message her telling her she’s goals and to never change. She’s said it a couple times if to cut down on the drink and she’s gone onto post a message from a follower saying not to that’s she’s ace and makes her day watching her. Then the next story she’s steaming or falling into some display at an event

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I believe it all, I think it’s all big show and an act. I think she maybe has one or two drinks (maybe few more) then puts this show on social media trying to be cool and funny (cause let’s face it what else can she really talk about) I think she puts a lot of it on..
I obv could be wrong tho, but it’s all just a bit much, surly if you where like that with ur kids on holiday you wouldn’t want the world to know 😂
I used to think the same but her sister posts even worse stories of her that she doesn’t even share so now I’m not convinced

Reactions: 5
If it’s an act she needs to have a good hard think about the image she’s portraying and if a bit of ££ is worth it to the detriment of her kids.

I don’t think it’s an act I think she’s like a teenage girl, encouraged by strangers on the internet saying she’s Goalz.

She needs to reign it in before those kids go to high school and everyone sees their mother on Instagram pissed up, falling over and saying she can’t be arsed with them.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if anyone has said this previously, or noticed this but did you see the stories a few days back when Tara shared a story of her sister crying say how Tara and her Husband needs to just go on a date night and everything will be ok again… makes me think they are in troubled waters

Cracks me when they both bang on about how Hairburst is their saviour and holy grail. You both have heads full of extensions you twats 😩 I don’t know what’s worse, the state of Paris’ hair or the fact their followers actual believe it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
after someome mentioning about her sisters page I had a looked..wtf!!!!
Standing in the middle of a road, with your trousers pulled down like that! Seriously, she may as well have them to her ankles lol!

Reactions: 2
after someome mentioning about her sisters page I had a looked..wtf!!!!
Standing in the middle of a road, with your trousers pulled down like that! Seriously, she may as well have them to her ankles lol!
Why has she tagged that photo as Mexico? Looks like Benidorm to me.!

Reactions: 4
Thought the same lash night!! Just proves they will post anything and tag anywhere.

Why has she tagged that photo as Mexico? Looks like Benidorm to me.!
She’s defiantly reading this thread she said “the kids are in th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.