Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh christ we've now got the Mother passed out drunk on the floor šŸ™ˆ this family needs intervention seriously either that or SS involved. Nick needs to take them Boys and do 1

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have followed Tara for a while and quite liked her but she has now become like ever other influencerā€¦Brag Ad brag ad ad brag brag Ad ad ad itā€™s a just boring and annoying. Also her fashion sense is horrendous, if she went down my local dressed in her outfits she would get laughed out! Why does she alway pose like she has tit yourself? She looks stupid. And donā€™t even get me started on the constant drinking and the annoying tag along sister

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hangxiety i would get if i posted like Tara to thousands of people, omg. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Also she must be over the limit driving all the way from audlem to manchester this morning at 7am?? She was still out at 1am!

Reactions: 16
Thatā€™s exactly what I canā€™t abide ā€¦ drinking and driving next morning so early after being smashed . As a mum does she not get it šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø One day she will get caught out

Reactions: 6
Well I was out at Albert's Schloss in Manchester today and in walks Tara and Nick. Defo trouble in paradise. Both looked miserable as sin and she only cracked a smile when a ā€œfanā€ walked over and asked for a selfie. She actually thinks sheā€™s some sort of celeb!!!! Looks rough as toast and nothing liked the filtered Tara she posts. On the way our Nick was buying loads of shots for her and the other girls sat on their table.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I was out at Albert's Schloss in Manchester today and in walks Tara and Nick. Defo trouble in paradise. Both looked miserable as sin and she only cracked a smile when a ā€œfanā€ walked over and asked for a selfie. She actually thinks sheā€™s some sort of celeb!!!! Looks rough as toast and nothing liked the filtered Tara she posts. On the way our Nick was buying loads of shots for her and the other girls sat on their table.
Date night. Loads of girls at the table.. Some date šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Isnā€™t date night supposed to be you and your other half enjoying each company? Not slagging off your husband and then doing shots with a load of randoms šŸ™„ Is the permanent being drunk/ hungover cycle her new personality trait?

Yeah she was more interested in talking to her ā€œfansā€ than Nick and when she wasnā€™t her phone was glued to her hand.

Isnā€™t date night supposed to be you and your other half enjoying each company? Not slagging off your husband and then doing shots with a load of randoms šŸ™„ Is the permanent being drunk/ hungover cycle her new personality trait?

Reactions: 6
What the actual F has she got on today? Moon boots and a maxi dress ??? She thinks because itā€™s branded sheā€™s cool and throw anything together. Looks an absolute state

That outfits worth over Ā£2k how is that relatableā€¦but donā€™t worry guys you can get 20% off with her code šŸ™„ (just to add i wouldnā€™t wear anything like that in a million years itā€™s horrendous!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bangs on about ā€œworkā€ and how ā€œmama has a jobā€ but all she seems to do is get pissed and stand in front of the mirror in a million different T-shirts & hoodies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
10am in the morning and she's asking for wine to be brought to her on a train!!! It's 10am and Victoria Beckham you are NOT... Also the moon boots were gifted to her for a #AD
I work for a company that gifts alot of things to her and they can't stand her but she does promote quiet well so they tolerate her and her minion sister

Also I've been in the same holiday destination as her recently and all she did was get absolutely pissed out her face to the point she couldn't even walk or talk. The boys were never with her they was with her friend and her children. The only time she was with them was when she got them to take her photos for the gram. Her attitude is absolutely disgusting the way she speaks to people is horrible and as for Paris OMG she is revolting. They both have potty mouths. Nobody in the hotel liked her not a single person they just laughed at her not with her. I feel for them boys honestly

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think the booze is really taking its toll. She looks like sheā€™s aged 10 years in the last 12 months

Reactions: 7
Yeah sheā€™s not looking great at the moment. Her obsessed with branded clothing/accessories makes her look so tacky too. She just needs to act her age.

Not to mention every photo/video has a filter on - Christ knows what her face actually looks like.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.