Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for years before her instagram “grew”. She seems pretty down to earth!

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for years before her instagram “grew”. She seems pretty down to earth!
I like her too! I was surprised she didn’t have a thread seeing as she has quite a large following. Happy for her rodial edit too

I like her !! Enjoyable to watch although I wouldn’t be able to wear the clothes she does , she looks amazing imo x
Oh I look over her outfits, I would never wear them but she ROCKS them! Such a glam Mum & also still not stuck up or anything. She’s replied to all my DMs and influencers with less have ignored mine! X

Reactions: 4
Oh I look over her outfits, I would never wear them but she ROCKS them! Such a glam Mum & also still not stuck up or anything. She’s replied to all my DMs and influencers with less have ignored mine! X
Yeah I think she’s one of the good ones!! Not many left let’s hope she stays that way.

Wag wife of nick Maynard,
Just watched their Q&A last night and wow they seem to have zero chemistry together. Asked what their first impressions of each other were and nick basically said she was a catfish but he gave her another chance 😂🥴. They struggled to answer what the love and dislike most about each other he basically says he loves how she cooks/cleans runs the house 😂 so she’s your maid that’s so romantic. Honestly wtf. She loves most that he’s the “best dad” that’s a cop out, sounds like their relationship is dead in the water to me.

Reactions: 8
Love Tara, love her outfits and make up vids but yeah I have to admit that Q&A was awkward!!! Defiantly seems like they are just together for the kids!

Reactions: 2
I seriously dislike her. Why does she wear clothes 6 sizes too big?

Reactions: 6
It annoys me how she claims that she's had such a difficult time when all she's been doing is drinking wine complaining and buying loads of tit clothes from child slaved company's

Omg I cant get my tit costa coffee 😫 honestly love no one cares

Reactions: 9
Did you see that she was fuming with the service at a London restaurant and said about wannabes?? Sooo basically the service was tit because they didn’t treat her the same as the ’wannabes’ soooo that’s what she was mad about!!! Probably because she had to pay too

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed her for ages, I love her outfits but dislike her attitude. She can moan so much at times especially going on saying “I should be on holiday now” we get it Tara, we heard you the first time 🙄

Also can anyone remember the clothes competitions she used to do? She would send an outfit of hers to the winner. Anyways my friend won once and she never received the outfit. Kept saying she’s busy and will post it next week yet on her stories she was picking up parcels herself? Then she said she sent it so my friend asked for tracking number and she never sent it. Never received the parcel.

She moaned so much about lockdown as well and all I kept thinking was mate you live in what looks like some mansion 😂 you have a massive back and front garden, you’re spending money everyday on clothes. Why the hell are you moaning so much?!

Also I follow her depop, she literally sells all her clothes she gets sent to take photos so she’s pocketing more money 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve followed her for ages, I love her outfits but dislike her attitude. She can moan so much at times especially going on saying “I should be on holiday now” we get it Tara, we heard you the first time 🙄

Also can anyone remember the clothes competitions she used to do? She would send an outfit of hers to the winner. Anyways my friend won once and she never received the outfit. Kept saying she’s busy and will post it next week yet on her stories she was picking up parcels herself? Then she said she sent it so my friend asked for tracking number and she never sent it. Never received the parcel.

She moaned so much about lockdown as well and all I kept thinking was mate you live in what looks like some mansion 😂 you have a massive back and front garden, you’re spending money everyday on clothes. Why the hell are you moaning so much?!

Also I follow her depop, she literally sells all her clothes she gets sent to take photos so she’s pocketing more money 🙄
That’s terrible never sending the outfit your friend won 😤😤😤. What’s her Depop ? Does she advertise it on her Instagram ?

Reactions: 2
I loved her to start with but lately the amount of money she spends on clothes etc your norm every day person (like me) can’t afford that! The Rodial skincare looks fab but again way out of my budget.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.