Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad she’s getting a puppy when she has a 19 year old pug already. Like there bored of him and he’s gonna be to one side! This puppy will or could kill him off 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m so sad she’s getting a puppy when she has a 19 year old pug already. Like there bored of him and he’s gonna be to one side! This puppy will or could kill him off 😩
It was the way she pointed out she was getting the puppy to prep for floyds passing for me😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does she even look after the dog she already has? She seems to use him for the odd photo and that’s it. I’ve came off insta for a little bit, has she said what dog she’s getting? No doubt one she can use as a prop now and again lol

Reactions: 4
I find her latest story in really bad taste (even more so than usual 😂) going on about those pots kids that lost their lives in Birmingham and than posting a picture of her two kids saying how lucky she was! Talking about rubbing the parents noses in it. It knocked me kick, have some respect.

Reactions: 16
I find her latest story in really bad taste (even more so than usual 😂) going on about those pots kids that lost their lives in Birmingham and than posting a picture of her two kids saying how lucky she was! Talking about rubbing the parents noses in it. It knocked me kick, have some respect.
Stopped crying enough after two hours to go back to posting ads though 🙄

Reactions: 9
It really boils my piss that she gets sent these PR Xmas boxes for her boys, they’re near enough about £80 worth of stuff in each box! For someone that buys endless designer crap couldnt she give these to some kids that would love as their main present rather then something to throw at her kids to keep them quiet over lunch while she gets hammered! I am well and truly over all these influencers get tonnes of free stuff while the rest of work hard for the bare minimum!

Reactions: 17
Has anybody ever noticed she's more for Cammy than she is for Trey? If you look her pics she's always holding his hand and looking at him? Just my opinion! It's unbelievable the amount of free stuff she gets too. Some of us are out here working multiple hours for bare minimum just to provide and she just rams #AD this #AD that... It makes me wonder how many gifts she actually buys herself with her own money! Because everything she wears is given for free

Reactions: 12
I’ve mentioned this at the start but she used to give away clothes in her story competitions and my friend won once. Tara never sent them, made out she did but refused to send photos showing she had and then she ignored her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you remember when she gave away the holiday to Dubai? I'm sure the girl was never gifted the holiday getaway! I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the girl who won kept messaging her and commenting on photos but nothing ever came of it... Absolutely shaddy move if that's the case, imagine she had kids and told them too then had to tell them " Oh sorry kids we're not going as some Sunday league wag has fed us a load of utter BS "

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel like we’re starting to come to the end of the influencer era, so give it a couple of years for their affiliate link cash to run dry and all these bums will be unemployed and to get a job like the rest of us.
Hardly anyone really uploads on YouTube anymore for the monetised content, it’s all easy reels with affiliate links that is the main source of income now for them. Just sheer laziness.
I personally refused to use an affiliate link for this exact reason. It’s not hard to post a link to where your outfit is from.

Reactions: 13
I feel like we’re starting to come to the end of the influencer era, so give it a couple of years for their affiliate link cash to run dry and all these bums will be unemployed and to get a job like the rest of us.
Hardly anyone really uploads on YouTube anymore for the monetised content, it’s all easy reels with affiliate links that is the main source of income now for them. Just sheer laziness.
I personally refused to use an affiliate link for this exact reason. It’s not hard to post a link to where your outfit is from.
God I hope so 🙏 😪 😔 😩

Reactions: 2
“Bonjourno guys, how are we all. I had to sit and actually have a conversation with Nick this morning, that was fun LOL (actually says the word) is it 5pm somewhere because pass me the rosè”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.