Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah nick goes to work. I’m sure he has nights out with his friends now and again but on a weekend he is literally doing his job. Tara is getting hammered, making a show of herself and posting it online?

They are not the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Even still, she appears to have more money than sense so would have the luxury of being able to pick and choose the work she does. Why does she need to accept every trip away without her kids? Unless of course they need the money and the luxury lifestyle is not actually what she portrays on Instagram?

100% agree with you all. There is a huge difference in going away for a weekend to play football for your job (that paid for your bleeping house and lifestyle before you became an ‘insta hun’ 🙃🤩) and LEAVING THE COUNTRY without your kids 5 times in 13 weeks and getting bladdered and embarrassing yourself on the internet. I’m all for empowering women and working mums, but I REFUSE to accept that getting so drunk that you fall over, swing off ceilings, get kicked out of clubs is a ‘job’. She could still do the work trips, like lots of influencers do, but reign it in. It’s so sad that the only way she is relatable to her followers anymore is through this pisshead chav persona she’s created.

The fact she’s even addressed it shows that she knows it’s crappy, unacceptable behaviour from a mum of two beautiful boys that deserve better. She can try to justify it and make herself feel better about it by chucking money at her kids as much as she likes, but they will remember her being absent and drunk when they’re older, not the pair of Burberry shorts she threw at them. Instead of blaming your kid’s school/teacher for them being behind, try staying at home and doing some bleeping reading and homework with your kids - it’s just as much your responsibility to support your kids academically as it is any teachers. I would LOVE to hear the conversations that 100% would have been had in the school staffroom about her. They’ll see straight through her insta bullshit. If I had a child in my class, who’s parent drank as much as her, despite how much money she makes, I’d be monitoring the kids.

I think she’s beginning to sense that the tide is changing on her. People are getting pissed off with seeing her drinking every day and every story/post is a bleeping advert. Go home and water ya dead plants 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m
100% agree with you all. There is a huge difference in going away for a weekend to play football for your job (that paid for your bleeping house and lifestyle before you became an ‘insta hun’ 🙃🤩) and LEAVING THE COUNTRY without your kids 5 times in 13 weeks and getting bladdered and embarrassing yourself on the internet. I’m all for empowering women and working mums, but I REFUSE to accept that getting so drunk that you fall over, swing off ceilings, get kicked out of clubs is a ‘job’. She could still do the work trips, like lots of influencers do, but reign it in. It’s so sad that the only way she is relatable to her followers anymore is through this pisshead chav persona she’s created.

The fact she’s even addressed it shows that she knows it’s crappy, unacceptable behaviour from a mum of two beautiful boys that deserve better. She can try to justify it and make herself feel better about it by chucking money at her kids as much as she likes, but they will remember her being absent and drunk when they’re older, not the pair of Burberry shorts she threw at them. Instead of blaming your kid’s school/teacher for them being behind, try staying at home and doing some bleeping reading and homework with your kids - it’s just as much your responsibility to support your kids academically as it is any teachers. I would LOVE to hear the conversations that 100% would have been had in the school staffroom about her. They’ll see straight through her insta bullshit. If I had a child in my class, who’s parent drank as much as her, despite how much money she makes, I’d be monitoring the kids.

I think she’s beginning to sense that the tide is changing on her. People are getting pissed off with seeing her drinking every day and every story/post is a bleeping advert. Go home and water ya dead plants 🫶
Totally agree.
I’ve followed her for years. Like way way before she started influencing. I’m talking around 10-11 year ago (I think) and she has changed drastically and not for the better either.

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed . She's boring , same tit different day with her.
Her life is like an addicts life crumbling in full view of the nation. All for bants
Grow up Tara!

Misses her flight as slaughtered blames airline so gets even more hammered mum goals right there 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did she actually miss her flight after joking she would because she was sat drinking wine with her followers? 🫣

If she’s as loaded as she makes out she is she could easily charter a private jet for a few grand 🙂. Oh wait that’s right, I forget she’s just another freeloading influencer bleep that loves a freebie and never sticks her own hand in her pocket to pay for nothing, especially when it comes to flights and holidays.

Reactions: 12
Oh look, she’s drunk, again! Missed the flight to go to her best mates hen where she’s maid of honour? What a mess she is.

I’m sure she could get a flight from another airport? It’s palma ffs every airport fly’s there. Can’t she get another flight tommorow I’m so confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My flight got cancelled from Gatwick South terminal once, and little old me, not a millionaire, not a WAG simply seen that there was a flight where I was headed from Luton the next morning, got an - albeit very expensive - uber across london, sat in the check in hall and had a snooze against my case for a couple of hours, (im not from there, I was down that way for work so didn't have a home to go to) then was on my merry way when the flight left at 6am the next day and claimed a refund from the Gatwick airline when I got back....theres 2 flights leaving Heathrow tommorrow to Palma, 1 from London City and 1 from Luton.....surely its chicken feed to her to just book a hotel overnight and get one of the replacement flights tommorrow?! cant work out if she's to thick to think of that, drunk or being dramatic.

Reactions: 7
There’s 2 flights from Manchester at 7am for literally £150. So bleeping dramatic 😩 Sober up you twit

Reactions: 8
Reckon she had no intention on going or realised she’s that pissed they won’t let her on. She’s a train wreck she spiralling out of control with her boozing seriously someone needs to intervene. Poor kids!

Her behaviour is so problematic. I don’t begrudge anyone enjoying themselves but her drinking is affecting other people. She’s messy. Never sees her kids. Makes a show of herself. I don’t understand why someone isn’t stepping in. It’s not funny it’s sad, she’s a mother of 2 in her 30’s (??)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.