Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatonearth1

I felt sorry for her at first thinking maybe she doesn’t want to show Oakley off on social media due to the amount of trolls etc….

But fuck me that post on Insta has really pissed me off!!
Pushing the pram hood down on him 😢😢😢 now you can tell she’s embarrassed of him.. poor boy.

Im shocked.. like that has really upset me that post. Every baby born into this world is a gift.. not something for you to hide away and then gladly brag about it 😡😡

All them people she could have on her Insta who would love nothing more than a miracle to be able to have a child.. and u get that cunt with that post 😢

Stupid bitch.
I think she’s in a denial stage, my sisters little boy is now 12 and he has the syndrome that I’m assuming Oakley may have just from things and snippets I’ve seen and read on here. My sister went through a major denial stage, that it couldn’t possibly be her son who is suffering with this and that she didn’t want to almost admit and face the music of what the future may look like for not only my nephew, but her too. She didn’t go out, she kept him on a sling on her front and wouldn’t allow others to see him. She felt ashamed and like she had failed him & her ex husband at the time made her believe it was also, her fault. Obviously it was not & he is now ex husband for a reason. But I do feel it seems a pretty similar situation to the way Talia is behaving.

He is now a thriving, beautiful, wonderful 12 year old young man who has been so brave and undergone many surgeries and still continues to need those. However they are very far and few between, I’m so proud of him. My sister still to this day has deep sadness as to how she felt back then and handled things but we got it, we understood it’s scary and she needed time to process. But she knows she would handle it differently now, the difference was is she didn’t plaster him over social media with scribbles and emojis over him.

but she’s an incredible mummy, and wow is my nephew deeply loved and he even takes part in great charity work to raise awareness & support other children who are going through similar trials and tribulations in life, absolutely loves school and they tailor to his needs massively which honestly it’s just heartwarming to see how loved he is and made to feel like any other child and rightly so.

very very proud of him, the kindest soul I’ve ever met and I’m so grateful he is my nephew.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

abwilt

just can’t cope with Aaron leaving talia to fuck off to camp. Let’s be real he’s never going to be a successful pro boxer, he started training as a fully grown adult who drank and sessioned multiple times a week, there are boys who have grafted since they was 6/7 years old who deserve the breaks he gets because he was on reality TV. the man is absolutely delusional it’s actually painful to watch

just can’t cope with Aaron leaving talia to fuck off to camp. Let’s be real he’s never going to be a successful pro boxer, he started training as a fully grown adult who drank and sessioned multiple times a week, there are boys who have grafted since they was 6/7 years old who deserve the breaks he gets because he was on reality TV. the man is absolutely delusional it’s actually painful to watch
ALSO I know this is tattle and this isn’t very tattle of me but honestly I think talia is like a superwoman. The routine she manages to keep them kids in whilst keeping her house in check and the dogs they have is better than I could do it 🤣 I have 1 kid and I struggle to keep ontop of stuff ! I really feel like without Aaron she would shine

• Heart
Reactions: 50

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She’s deffo ashamed of her son. I bet that’s why she has a separate room so no one can see him. What’s she going to do now she’s home lock him in a room and never take him out? Or cover the pram so no one sees him? She’s disgusting tbh why didn’t she just come out and say hes got blah blah and we’re going to keep him offline due to trolling which is understandable but no let’s keep ppl guessing for engagement and see if we can get a magazine deal!! Aaron is 💯 going to leave her hrs a child himself and so self important. She’ll have no time to be mopping floors 3 times a day and cooking him gourmet meals and she knows it hense the gushy posts hoping he’ll stay. Plus she’s not given him a girl. I’ll give it a year and Aaron will have some new totty up the duff coz he can’t understand how baby’s are made and talia will be stuck at home with 4 kids one having special needs. Well done talia well done
I respectfully disagree with this. I don't think she's ashamed. I think she's shocked by what's happened and hasn't adapted to it in any way shape or form. I also think that as well as that, she's got Aaron being the way he is and she's probably feeling lonely. Added to that, she's never had a baby with special needs and it's probably so much to take in and she's overwhelmed.

I don't think she's ashamed at all. Attention seeking and dramatic yes, ashamed, no.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I think its totally their choice to not show the baby, but what they could of said was the baby has this condition and due to trolls we won't be showing him to protect our innocent baby, instead of saying something is wrong and showing different parts of his body as that to me just says I'm a bit ashamed of my son

Reactions: 45

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She just said thank god my mum is here so I can wash my hair! Where is Aaron, the baby has problems he should be there supporting her

Reactions: 43

jazzy22

VIP Member
“What is social media? It’s nothing, it’s not real, it’s fucking fake.”

Fast forward 9 hours…

“Check out my last post, give my mate a message” 😂😂😂 tags mates insta account 😂😂😂

fucking car crash this geezer is!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ermwhaaaat

6lb fucking plus compared to my 1lb Prem baby fuck off Talia and why are people asking you why you are waking your baby ? of course these people must be moron parents if they are not waking up to check on a 2 week old for a feed
can’t comment on prem babies but i never ever woke my baby up for a feed in the night, just fed when she woke up. she gained weight from birth and never had any problems.

don’t think it’s moronic at all not to wake a newborn up for feeds in the night, i actually know very few people who do that.

Reactions: 41

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
The way she talks .. “first time he’s having anaesthetic, it’s gonna be awful for me and Aaron” “ this is just shit cause I thought I was going home today”.. not a single thought for that boy. Not oh it’s shit because HE was meant to be going home today. All me me me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

klipper20

Everyone saying she’s attention seeking because of the crop tops and leggings sounds like your just mad that she’s seemingly snapped back. Tucking your belly into your trousers after a baby isn’t the only way of “keeping it real”. Her being skinny after kids is HER REALITY so it’s just as “real” as being a lil chubby after a baby. Judging someone’s looks after a baby sound like a lot of projecting your own hang ups about your bodies rather than her “showing off”. Keeping it real has nothing to do with showing off your fat. Stop needing everyone to join the fat club to make yourself feel better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Wildfire44

F713DA68-72A7-49EE-BEAA-4AEF8CDE6328.jpeg

defo about Aaron, kids are sacrificing having a dad so he can dream about being a pro boxer

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Beki123

I can confirm Oakley does have Apert syndrome used to be close with Talia until Maddox was born we still have mutual friends but after our falling out I realised what she was it’s also been said Oakley is blind bless the wee soul

can say her mam is her biggest support she’s actually alright
She used to be a really good mam before all the shit with Aaron she’s changed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
So childish though, imagine deleting the photo of leaving hospital with your newborn baby because you've had an argument with your partner 🙄

Reactions: 37

PastorBake

Chatty Member
He's left her to it with an 8 year old, two toddlers and a new born with health issues?
WTF? What an absolutely pathetic excuse for a man.

Reactions: 36

behold

Some people are just strange. You’re all saying I hope no one posts the picture in here; but you’ve been stalking her page for weeks trying to get little glimpses of the baby! Also I’m 100% someone here has a screen shot of it too! So what’s with the self righteous people in her saying oh no don’t post it. Everyone’s here for the gossip at the end of the day! I haven’t seen it, and I’m not that bothered if anyone does or doesn’t post it. But people are going to be curious. It’s human nature when something is talked about so much to want to see it. Not calling Oakley “it” just using a generalised term.

• Heart
Reactions: 35