Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6lb bleeping plus compared to my 1lb Prem baby duck off Talia and why are people asking you why you are waking your baby ? of course these people must be moron parents if they are not waking up to check on a 2 week old for a feed

Reactions: 7
6lb bleeping plus compared to my 1lb Prem baby duck off Talia and why are people asking you why you are waking your baby ? of course these people must be moron parents if they are not waking up to check on a 2 week old for a feed
can’t comment on prem babies but i never ever woke my baby up for a feed in the night, just fed when she woke up. she gained weight from birth and never had any problems.

don’t think it’s moronic at all not to wake a newborn up for feeds in the night, i actually know very few people who do that.

Reactions: 41
can’t comment on prem babies but i never ever woke my baby up for a feed in the night, just fed when she woke up. she gained weight from birth and never had any problems.

don’t think it’s moronic at all not to wake a newborn up for feeds in the night, i actually know very few people who do that.
I had to do it only because my kid lost too much birth weight (11%) and was struggling to regain it my midwife advised we woke him up every 3 hours! Was tough going, it puts me off ever having more kids as I remember how tough the newborn days are (take my hat off to talia who has 3 so close in age it’s actually gives me anxiety imagining her life)

now hes nearly 3 and almost 6ft 😅😅😅 very tall.. you’d never think he had weight issues in the beginning LOL

Reactions: 3
just can’t cope with Aaron leaving talia to duck off to camp. Let’s be real he’s never going to be a successful pro boxer, he started training as a fully grown adult who drank and sessioned multiple times a week, there are boys who have grafted since they was 6/7 years old who deserve the breaks he gets because he was on reality TV. the man is absolutely delusional it’s actually painful to watch

just can’t cope with Aaron leaving talia to duck off to camp. Let’s be real he’s never going to be a successful pro boxer, he started training as a fully grown adult who drank and sessioned multiple times a week, there are boys who have grafted since they was 6/7 years old who deserve the breaks he gets because he was on reality TV. the man is absolutely delusional it’s actually painful to watch
ALSO I know this is tattle and this isn’t very tattle of me but honestly I think talia is like a superwoman. The routine she manages to keep them kids in whilst keeping her house in check and the dogs they have is better than I could do it 🤣 I have 1 kid and I struggle to keep ontop of stuff ! I really feel like without Aaron she would shine

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ALSO I know this is tattle and this isn’t very tattle of me but honestly I think talia is like a superwoman. The routine she manages to keep them kids in whilst keeping her house in check and the dogs they have is better than I could do it 🤣 I have 1 kid and I struggle to keep ontop of stuff ! I really feel like without Aaron she would shine
I agree. I don't know how she does it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

this 👏 👏

I couldn’t believe it when my midwife told me to set an alarm every three hours and wake my baby.( I never did and she never wakes in the night) Neither could any of my older relatives who believed the number one rule was never wake a sleeping baby.
Understand this isn’t the case for a child with additional needs

Reactions: 10
He posted one of the boys in bed on his ig last night so my guess is she hasn’t thrown him out 😂 father of the year is still around

Reactions: 1
Every single time she's been pregnant he said we are going to have a football team she can't keep her hands off me and her vice versa but the middle of her pregnancy he's asking about vasectomies so i'm guessing wondering if Oakley would be born not perfect in his eyes and totally put him off children

what a bleep

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but scribbling your kids face out is so harsh. It just wouldn’t feel natural to me, especially when the other kids are shown all over Instagram. I too would be devastated but there’s no way I’d be going to the lengths they are to hide his face. Would still be my baby boy and I’d still be proud to show him off just as much as his siblings. She’s got a platform she can use for good. She just shouldn’t show him at all if she’s fed up of people asking questions.
I made a post the other day about how I read that emojis can be removed, only since then has the scribble come, in the post I read it also said if scribbled it cannot be removed. They are deffo reading here.

Reactions: 6
I know a little girl with apert and she is thriving just started school. Hope Talia gets the support she needs. She should be resting after just giving birth and bonding with her new baby rather than having to run a household single handedly.

Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine what talia is going through, giving birth and then hearing your baby has to have operations etc, it’s a lot. That’s without 3 other children to take care of basically single handed. I know her mum there atm but when she goes she will be alone!
I always wonder where Aaron’s family are? Her family travel up and she left her home town to live up there to him and he ain’t even ever there!
You would think his family would step in especially with what they going through!

Reactions: 13
He seems to have deleted the picture of them leaving hospital together. Hard enough having a newborn, but a newborn with health issues, two toddlers and a tween… with no support from your partner. I feel for her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She put a post on her stories about emotional abuse 😞😞

He seems to have deleted the picture of them leaving hospital together. Hard enough having a newborn, but a newborn with health issues, two toddlers and a tween… with no support from your partner. I feel for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s took his name out of her bio as well & doesn’t follow him anymore.. really don’t blame her he’s not been present with the kids at all, not supported her by the looks of things.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.