Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just searched the syndrome people are suggesting and have you seen how cute the children are
The kids a kid, he’s either gunna be a handsome little chap like Romeo or a devil like Maddox 😝
Either way, he’s obviously got a road ahead and I just hope Aaron pulls his finger out and gets over his issues to be there for them all. Aaron needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 9
L
I don't think it matters that they've 3 kids very close in age. I don't understand why people are so fixated on that tbh
I personally think it’s the point of Aaron being a tit dad and talia having to do eveything to keep hold of him! She shouldn’t of had the other 2 kids with him! As soon as he kicked her,her child and his newborn out the house I would of never went back to him!! You can tell the babies are band aid kids! Only born to keep Aaron from running away! And it’s just sad how everyone knows it! :(

Reactions: 14
Unfollowed this person a while back, i think she was maybe pregnant but with the 1st of her 3 youngest??? I can't believe she's just had another 😳 does she not know how to say "no thank you I'm still raw from childbirth" 😂😂
Raw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 made me laugh lol so accurate tho lol

You can see Oakleys webbed hand in her latest story ☺

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they need to hide him away 🥺 even if he does have Apert or something similar. I follow Daniel Carson Lee on instagram and he is the sweetest, happiest little boy and I love seeing his posts. I hope he never finds out they hid him away as a baby. So what if he’s not the ‘instagramable’ baby they’d hoped for? I would understand if they just didn’t share anything to give themselves time to come to terms with things I imagine it must be really tough for them but showing bits of him just causes a lot of speculation and gives the impression that they’re ashamed. Either share everything or share nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She looks bleeping exhausted 😒
She really does having a new born is tuff but having 3 young babies is hard as well I have 2 young babies close in age and it’s tucking hard where is Aaron in his van ranting about the “trolls” go and help your girlfriend you prick

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven't posted on this thread before, so hello!

I can only imagine that they are going through a really difficult time right now. My daughter was born with a critical illness but we were very fortunate in that we found out at 20 weeks and had come to terms with it before her arrival.

She was ng fed and required around the clock care until her surgery so it was exhausting and I only had 1 other child who was 4 at the time. Ng feeding is so exhausting in itself. I cant imagine how she is coping.

They're both still probably trying to wrap their heads around it. It took me a good 3 weeks to accept what was happening and that was when I was still pregnant.

I think they'll share the baby when they have come to terms with it. Im sure he's a handsome little fella, despite Aaron being his dad 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, I feel whole heartedly sorry for Talia. Her latest stories, she looks exhausted. Where is Aaron in all of this? He hasn't posted a video, a photo, nothing with that baby since they got home. He always seems to be in his car, out, anywhere but home. I think the sooner she realises he's a waste of space the better, she's doing it all on her own as it is I'd rather do it without that dead weight.

Reactions: 19
What’s even the point in that post if your literally covering your child up? Why post it then? Hmm maybe to cause more speculation despite asking for privacy 🙈 I can’t….
She’s definitely reading these, someone said further up about having an app that can remove the emoji so she’s now scribbled behind it. I can’t even deal 🙈 she’s probably loving all the speculation of people wondering what’s wrong with him. I hope the poor little man is ok though ❤

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely reading these, someone said further up about having an app that can remove the emoji so she’s now scribbled behind it. I can’t even deal 🙈 she’s probably loving all the speculation of people wondering what’s wrong with him. I hope the poor little man is ok though ❤
I’m sure the scribble can also be removed not just the emoji’s if someone wanted to do it they could, I feel very sorry for her but the emoji’s or scribbles are just pointless

Reactions: 4
she must be exhausted, I feel exhausted for her just thinking about her life! I did before she had Oakley, I genuinely don’t know how she copes , my daughter never slept until she was 3 and I never had any other kids due to that as I can’t function without sleep, how she is managing is beyond me

Reactions: 5
She needs to get him fucked off. The absolute clip of him 8 week's ago off his nut coked out his tree. It's him that is ashamed of his baby............his pathetic little ego can't handle the fact that he has spawned a child with disabilities . He's a junkie he'll never change.

Screenshot 2022-09-05 224555.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Looks like Talia was left with all 4 kids no Aaron in sight at dinner time Kids playing up Romeo sick ffs i honestly can't stand her but where the hell is her support

Wonder if Siennah is starting school monday 💔

Oh bless him he has webbed fingers 💔 the quick snippet of his hand in the video you can see
Yea I noticed that aswell and then she posted a pic ealier on today covering his hands with emojis so you can’t see them. Poor baby

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She just said thank god my mum is here so I can wash my hair! Where is Aaron, the baby has problems he should be there supporting her

Reactions: 43
Hes a muppet. He should be looking after all 4 while she showers for duck sake. She will be the one their for that little kid, he won't beable to handle it. I do hope I'm wrong tho, wouldnt wish a family to fall apart. Genuinely don't know how she's doing it. 3 babies a older child and giant dogs, in small house as well. She loves been out with the kids too its the only way she copes, wondering what she will do with the baby when they go out because eventually she will have to take all four shopping when aaron has done one again to his pretending boxing. And if she doesnt want him shown on socials she won't want anyone to see him when she's out. Fucks knows why a babys a baby, know one takes the piss out of a baby especially a poorly one. (Sorry forgot as aaron says he's a healthy baby)

Reactions: 14
“Thank god my Mums here to watch the kids”
Then she goes on about the way some people can speak to others… and that she comes on Instagram to vent…
Could the fall out with them already happened??
I imagine Aaron to have a very nasty mouth too!

Reactions: 22
“Thank god my Mums here to watch the kids”
Then she goes on about the way some people can speak to others… and that she comes on Instagram to vent…
Could the fall out with them already happened??
I imagine Aaron to have a very nasty mouth too!
The way she said thank god my mums here and the tone she used made me think it’s because Aaron isn’t doing anything…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.