Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so ugly!!!! Ugh!! Winds me up!! If it wasn’t for those people following you you wouldn’t have any money!! There milking this waiting for a paid deal to reveal the baby! You bet!!! There trying to get so much attention and tit in the hopes of thinking something will pay them for the child!!! Absolutely jokes they are!! We all know what’s wrong with your child!! And to put photos up coving his face is just wrong why can’t you just take all the kids off social media?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unfollowed this person a while back, i think she was maybe pregnant but with the 1st of her 3 youngest??? I can't believe she's just had another 😳 does she not know how to say "no thank you I'm still raw from childbirth" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont understand why they put a photo up of Oakley then cover him in emoji, in fact I don't understand why any 'influencer' does, what's the point, here peeps heres a photo of an emoji 🤦‍♀️

I read before that if you post a child with an emoji placed over an area, there is certain softwares can removed the emoji and see what is underneath clearly, now the info was shared to dissuade people from posting pictures of their children in the bath or naked with emojis over them as people can access the image without the emojis. Never tried it so don't know how true it is, but if they keep baiting people with images with Emoji's I wouldn't be surprised if that happens to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There both really starting to boil my p! I’ve never known 2 clout chasers like them. Yes we’ve heard for the 15268489 time that your baby has to have surgery. What I don’t get is why they need to hide the poor mite. Imagine when he gets older and sees his mum and dad have proudly plastered the others but not him? So what if he has a disability or facial abnormalities who f’kin cares! Show off your baby, show the world your gorgeous new little baby. Don’t hide him away whilst plastering the other ones it’s so cruel. Either show them all or show non it’s so cruel!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There both really starting to boil my p! I’ve never known 2 clout chasers like them. Yes we’ve heard for the 15268489 time that your baby has to have surgery. What I don’t get is why they need to hide the poor mite. Imagine when he gets older and sees his mum and dad have proudly plastered the others but not him? So what if he has a disability or facial abnormalities who f’kin cares! Show off your baby, show the world your gorgeous new little baby. Don’t hide him away whilst plastering the other ones it’s so cruel. Either show them all or show non it’s so cruel!
Thats exactly what I said, it's all or nothing, they have 4 children not 3

Reactions: 15
I dont understand why they put a photo up of Oakley then cover him in emoji, in fact I don't understand why any 'influencer' does, what's the point, here peeps heres a photo of an emoji 🤦‍♀️
Cos they are idiots. Banging on about protecting their son, then showing every part of him apart from the parts that aren't perfect. Of it was to protect him they wouldn't show anything at all. I wouldnt, I would just say our son has a genetic disorder and were still processing it. I dont blame them for not posting pics of him cos we all know what the Internet is like, but doing what they are doing is making them look like idiots. Basically he cant handle his sons not perfect by the sounds of it. Mad how they just keep saying he has to have multiple surgery's but haven't actually said he has a disorder. Which would have been simpler to do. The majority of people know what it is now anyway after they accidently posted a pic of his little fingers all fused together, which is why they keep putting emoji over his hands. Poor little lamb, long as he can live a happy healthy life. Thats all that's important

Reactions: 14
Aaron doesn’t appear to have grown up since the Geordie shore days, where he spoke to everyone like tit. He strikes me as someone who can be very abusive and he seems to be the one holding back on showing the child, purely because he’s embarrassed/uncomfortable. Doubt it will be long before he kicks them all out during a Coke fuelled rage

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Aaron is a top 🔔 end. He’s embarrassing to just listen to 😂 imagine bringing him home to your parents, “oh hey mum and dad this is the love of my life, he used to get drunk and sleep with girls on telly”. Honestly them two are like two 15 years olds, I really do feel for them having a child with a disability but don’t hide him and show off his siblings it’s just not right.

See I thought talia was doing really well on her own when they broke up after Romeo, you can see she adores her kids but I just feel like he’s weighing her down. I really was rooting for her when they broke up

Reactions: 17
“What is social media? It’s nothing, it’s not real, it’s bleeping fake.”

Fast forward 9 hours…

“Check out my last post, give my mate a message” 😂😂😂 tags mates insta account 😂😂😂

bleeping car crash this geezer is!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There only basically 3 major surgeries he will have! And that’s the separation of the fingers normally done between 9-12 months! Another one is skull surgery and that would be over 18 months old! And the last one he’s gotta be 6-8! I know someone’s who’s got a child with it!! Just don’t get why Aaron has to say he’s going to have lots and lots of surgery’s! Apart from that he is a healthy baby and will lead a normal life!! It’s them who will hide him away!

See I thought talia was doing really well on her own when they broke up after Romeo, you can see she adores her kids but I just feel like he’s weighing her down. I really was rooting for her when they broke up
I think if it wasn't for him she would have been showing the baby off proud. Like any parent should be. From the snippets she's showing its as if she's desperate too.

Poor little thing sounds so poorly, obviously I get he could have smaller airways but the cough and the rattle of him breathing is awfull. Why are all her kids always so poorly?!?!

The way they are acting its as if they are going to lock him away. No amount of surgery's is going to change how he looks and why would you want to. The surgery are obviously for health reasons even though he said he was born perfectly healthy

Reactions: 7
There only basically 3 major surgeries he will have! And that’s the separation of the fingers normally done between 9-12 months! Another one is skull surgery and that would be over 18 months old! And the last one he’s gotta be 6-8! I know someone’s who’s got a child with it!! Just don’t get why Aaron has to say he’s going to have lots and lots of surgery’s! Apart from that he is a healthy baby and will lead a normal life!! It’s them who will hide him away!
I know someone who’s child has Aperts Syndrome and about to have their skull surgery. Their child is the happiest kid I know. Never not smiling or laughing, running around having the time of their life. I get a lot of pic updates via IG because their parents aren’t ashamed to show their face/skull/hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just searched the syndrome people are suggesting and have you seen how cute the children are

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just searched the syndrome people are suggesting and have you seen how cute the children are
Long as a child can live a happy healthy life without being in pain and suffering they are all absolutely gorgeous. Once she has her head around it I really hope she's an advocate for what ever specific disorder it is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Long as a child can live a happy healthy life without being in pain and suffering they are all absolutely gorgeous. Once she has her head around it I really hope she's an advocate for what ever specific disorder it is
Definitely she has the platform to be able to do this,

L
Unfollowed this person a while back, i think she was maybe pregnant but with the 1st of her 3 youngest??? I can't believe she's just had another 😳 does she not know how to say "no thank you I'm still raw from childbirth" 😂😂
I don't think it matters that they've 3 kids very close in age. I don't understand why people are so fixated on that tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.