Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MNM

I don’t think he’s cheated, my guess is he’s gone out on a massive drink and drug binge. Probably said some cruel things about the baby to her and she’s finally seen him for what he is. Having her mum there has probably helped too.

Reactions: 29

HarJR289

Chatty Member
That reply has really fucked me off. Sorry but the other two babies aren’t exactly the cutest things so why did they deserve to not have the hood pulled down so cover their faces. Sick bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I still can't believe one week after giving birth her top priority was going out and getting botox and fillers. Mind blown. You have four children that need you. I get it, you need to look after yourself, but come on. It was a good six weeks before I had the energy to go and get a haircut while someone looked after baby, and that's me with one child. Not to mention the amount of time she spends on her phone filming, most of it not anything related to 'work'. Get a grip, these insta parents are horrendous.

• Heart

Chriss71

VIP Member
I just totally random saw marnie on Instagram and by looks of it her youngest child must have been born with an odd shaped head and is having a helmet fitted,she said she's filming it all to help anyone else going through the same thing !!
Hats off to her for not hiding her child away because hes not "normal" unlike this pair of clowns!!!

• Heart

justleaveitthere

Hope this will be the making of her. Talia if you do read here: you’ve got this and you deserve much more than him ❤ Take those beautiful children of yours and be near your Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Michaella32

In all honesty if it was me i would of posted baby been born along with date time weight ect then left it at that no one would of been none the wiser if they took a media break after having the baby.
The constant drip feeding information along with the partial photos all the stuff about wanting to spread awareness but without showing him or saying what’s wrong that contradicts wanting to spread awareness.
They need to take a social media break spend time as a family help each other and their kids though this.
Family before ads, fame and gifting end of

• Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
She needs to get him fucked off. The absolute clip of him 8 week's ago off his nut coked out his tree. It's him that is ashamed of his baby............his pathetic little ego can't handle the fact that he has spawned a child with disabilities . He's a junkie he'll never change.

Screenshot 2022-09-05 224555.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Sorry if anyone finds this insensitive, I dont want to offend anyone on here. But honestly she may as well lock him away in a bell tower and be done with it.

The poor little baby, heart breaks for him 💔

• Sad

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Shaming someone because of their home? And where would Aaron be without Geordie shore. Low life scum

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
How the hell is that nurse qualified to do filler??..she’s been botched..who would put their name to that work? Looks like a baboons arsehole 🤮🤮🤮 she said she’s made them more symmetrical??? Is she mad!! Wait for that migrating filler making an appearance..she’s over pumped those lips..recipe for disaster!

View attachment 1581308
Also is getting your lips done a priority when you’re in and out of hospital with your son and have other kids to look after? 🤷🏼‍♀️ BAFFLES ME

Reactions: 27

chocdip

VIP Member
So it's obvious the cunt has left her again 3/3 ain't bad is it Talia! Wake up ffs your 3rd child with him and each and every time he vanishes

she's taken his name out her bio he's not added Oakleys name are these parents or teenagers

he posts a story saying i love you to Romeo and i'm in no doubt he loves his 1st born i don't think he has any feelings towards Maddox or Oakley

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
It really seems like it's on her terms this time, I get the impression Aaron is crawling after initially deleting pics etc in temper but I think she's posting the removal things etc to try and scare him, I'm in no doubt they'll end up back together by next week. Both as bad as each other.

chocdip

VIP Member
Someone on here said that Oakley might be missing an ear so Talia zoomed in on that in her latest video, as well as his mouth so that we know he doesn't have a cleft palate as speculated.

We've mentioned his eyes and his forehead but she hasn't shown them yet. Poor little boy. I understand that they must be going through difficult times but it hasn't stopped Talia flogging ads in between begging for "privacy" or Aaron going on a leisurely day out on his bike the day after the birth! 🤔
His mouth is also very large for a newborn and you can see it's his eyes and forehead area bless him either way Talia he's your son he's beautiful a blessing who will hopefully make his horrible parents humble to the world of disabilities

• Heart
Reactions: 26

yamar

She does love Oakley, none of us can say different really, I can't bring myself to say anything negative. I want to give her the biggest hug!
I hope she picks up her belongings and runs.

I really really hope she’s left him for good this time, even if it’s not for her sake, the kids sake. The thought of being without him might be scary to her (for whatever reason) but staying with him is worse absolute scum he is
100% agree. The stress, anxiety and constant worry she probably has isn't worth a thing! Pick your babies up Talia. And go home with your Mum❤ I genuinely wish you the happiest of futures

• Heart

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
I meant report her to social services.
as much as I don’t necessarily agree with talia and what she does nor particularly like her I think that’s a bit dramatic
Her kids are well loved and clearly want for nothing…
Yeh it’s awful she is wanting to hide him and it’s upsetting however I think she thinks she’s doing it in a way to protect him although it doesn’t seem like that to anyone with any sense.

Northern85

As much as I think she’s a bit of a knob, I’m actually rooting for her now. She seems a really good mum and hopefully she’ll see that Aarons a waste of space.