Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people’s priorities are completely skewed!!!! I don’t know what it is about these influencers but the gram always seems to come first!! Ad’s galore and anything for a freebie or some likes 🤮

Reactions: 7
She could have literally fed her baby, put him down somewhere safe and then done the ad? Surely it wasn’t that urgent? And I am shocked she sprayed that hairspray near him too, it’s so dangerous for them to breathe that tit in like that!! When I spray anything like that I make sure my kids are nowhere near me.

Reactions: 9
She could have literally fed her baby, put him down somewhere safe and then done the ad? Surely it wasn’t that urgent? And I am shocked she sprayed that hairspray near him too, it’s so dangerous for them to breathe that tit in like that!! When I spray anything like that I make sure my kids are nowhere near me.
Yes I spray stuff like that in the bathroom then walk out the bathroom door and shut the door right over. Never would spray such things like that with my babies about!
she needs to get her priorities straight cause she Is looking like she is giving 0 fucks about that wee boy but then posting pictures of her cuddling him like she really fukn cares then next story another ad! Shambles of a mother if you ask me!!! If I had a poorly baby I would be giving him as much time as I could and doing silly stupid ads when he is sleeping. Anyways I have a real job! Currently on Mat Leave so my kids are getting all the attention they need in the world right now!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg! Stop bleeping posting your sick baby!!!!! The pair of them are an absolute embarrassment, looking for attention and using their poorly baby to do it. They need to duck off social media and concentrate on that precious wee boy

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Told you all didn’t I give it a few days 🤣❤
EMBARRASSING TALIA
I know you’ll be reading this talia talks a lot of 💩
Give the gram a rest and focus on your happy family life, your making yourself look worse.

At no point did I mention staring at them 24/7 but the baby has just come off a feeding tube, I would be taking time to nurture him, and have those bonding moments, it’s still very early days!! 10/20/30 mins it really doesn’t matter it’s time you take out your day, surely it’s what you expect to have to do when you have a baby.
Yeah I can read perfectly well, and you’re excusing her behaviour whichever way you spin it!
Just wanna clarify as ive read it a few times that baby has come off the tube, not all babies are exclusively tube fed. It can be used for top ups or medicine
My daughter would take a bottle but was in heart failure so became too tired to finish a full feed so she was topped up with the tube. The likelihood is he still has a tube.
And I don't agree with prop feeding. It's idiotic

Reactions: 1
she should be reported for behaving so badly and spraying that tit around the little man?

I can understand her staying with Aaron if she thinks it's better for her kids. But I just don't think he is good enough for anyone. He really is scum. But spraying that rubbish around him. Talia you've really let yourself down

Reactions: 2
We were all rooting for her just the other day, no matter what we thought of her. And now look at her, back to prize winning dick head of the year 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to say it…….the appointment went ahead as normal as she was meant to stay in there with Oakley. She’s just spinning it as they couldn’t make the appointment coz he took a turn for the worse so now they’re in hospital……this will be the excuse for the cancelled house move….and the reason he’s back after cryptically making out he left….all premeditated, all planned and the pair of them are just sick in the head to be as fake as they are being total scum 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She keeps posting all these stories for engagement, once she has people interested she then posts her ads..

I remember hearing/ reading an article regarding children with disabilities, and it very common for the parents to go through a ‘hiding stage’ as it can be part of the process as a result of denial/grief and fear. I believe sometimes people won’t show their child who suffers from a disability to the public as they can be judged or fear of rejection( this doesn’t apply to everyone) . It can really affect the parents later on in life with how they dealt with it, and parents who went through this do state they would change how they went about it if they could go back. Not talking from experience but just something that is common and sometimes not spoken about often. I do feel sad with the whole ‘hiding situation’ but I do hope, once they come to terms with his condition, they realise how much he is worth! I do agree with a lot of posters on here that a lot of things aren’t looking good on them, I hope through out this next year, they prove themselves but not for the public sake, purely for Oakley. My heart goes out to him having to deal with such major operations by the founds of it as such a young age, no baby/ child should have to deal with such things.

Reactions: 10
My daughter has a disability and would agree with the above I went through a hiding phase it was lockdown so wasn’t hard! It can take a while to come to terms with things. If they don’t want to show his face their prerogative but why show any of him at all or say he’s in hospital etc keep him totally private. If they are struggling to come to terms with it which by the looks of things they are this isn’t the best way to go about things.

Mentally I doubt it’s doing either of them any good they are almost making whatever is wrong with him seem worse by putting all this out there but not actually saying whats wrong.

If she needs the money still post the adds but remove your children from social media and adjust to your new life.
Keeping an issue or disability hidden isn’t beneficial to the parent or the child it’s just perpetuating that that this child is different to the rest I certainly wouldn’t want that for any child of mine.

What are they going to do wait until he’s had all these surgeries and do a big reveal?!

Reactions: 6
So I’m confused how Gary,marnie, Charlotte, holly, James, nathen and even Chloe have such nice houses! And Gary and marnie are actually good parents and have stable relationships With happy kids with both parents doing there bit! Then you look at the state of Aaron?? And his relationship with his kids and talia!? He has well and truly fucked his Luck and truly the runt of the Geordie shore group!! Talia has got the short straw with him and she deserves it!! I would NEVER be jealous of them scummy chavy pathetic excuses for humans! Especially hiding there disabled son as there embarrassed by his looks!! So how many surgeries is it? 10 or 3?! Kinder a big jump 😂😂😂
Agree with the houses. But you need to jump on marines thread it’s a treat sometimes 🤣🤣🤣 she’s not seen as a good parent on there she’s always dumping rox and taking Coke etc

Gary on other hand I agree he’s alright, Emma’s thread his mrs is brilliant too they reckon she’s crazy on there it’s a good thread to read 🤣

Reactions: 5
Did you not read what I said at all? I said I think she can handle it better and do things at better times.
Not all parents need to constantly look at their baby either, I didn’t stare at mine 24/7 when feeding her back when I had her. And she didn’t spray hairspray directly on him, my ma sprayed hairspray in the droves back when she had us in the 80’s, we are all fine. stop making out she’s this evil twisted mother who doesn’t care at all for her son as she very clearly does, but also needs to bring money In as Aaron’s useless and making nothing.
Maybe you could read things before making pointless replies
I agree with not being ‘evil’ as it isn’t evil. I understand as well, hair spray and a little bit of it should not affect a healthy baby. Having to look after someone on a feeding tube myself and being similar age to her , I do think she should know better. You have to sterilise equipment constantly, keeping your hands clean and surrounding areas should be clean( nurses did stress to me) I remember one time I had fake tan on me, it was washed off and dried. I still wore gloves, and even covered myself by wearing a coat just for extra pre caution to avoid infections, even though i was maybe too careful, I honestly think it’s better to be to careful. It came naturally to me( hadn’t done it for long and it was a shock I had to look after someone unwell quickly). It should just be common sense due to infections. I know you mean no bad intention by the way, I just wanted to say some insight from my experience that anyone looking after someone on a feeding tube should be careful from infections. Despite him being off off a feeding tube , there should be follow up pre cautions. If that is him taking his bottle for one of the first time I think full attention should be on them as most babies can have gag reflex and so on. I am sure the hair spray won’t cause too much harm, but there should be more self awareness for people with a potentially weaker immune system or additional needs who need 24/7 care to avoid getting into bad habits as his journey progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can confirm Oakley does have Apert syndrome used to be close with Talia until Maddox was born we still have mutual friends but after our falling out I realised what she was it’s also been said Oakley is blind bless the wee soul

can say her mam is her biggest support she’s actually alright
She used to be a really good mam before all the tit with Aaron she’s changed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I can confirm Oakley does have Apert syndrome used to be close with Talia until Maddox was born we still have mutual friends but after our falling out I realised what she was it’s also been said Oakley is blind bless the wee soul

Bless him :( I do feel bad for him!! But she’s just going to milk it!!!
man’s so random but my god she’s got other friends👀😂

Reactions: 6

Ah poor little man, if that’s the case I doubt they’ll ever show his face it’s not something that can change much with surgery I’m guessing ( don’t know this so don’t jump on me)

Reactions: 7
They could be raising so much awareness. I’d never heard of many of the syndromes that have been mentioned on here. I wonder if they’ll ever disclose his diagnosis? Not that they need to, but it could be hugely beneficial to them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.