Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precious Thread:
Thank you to @e.l.lofthouse for the title with 30 likes
Baby Oakley has been born but Talía and Aaron are yet to tell anyone what’s is wrong with him, just drop feeding snippets getting everyone guessing and making Aaron say anyone who messages asking what’s wrong he will name and shame 🙄

Reactions: 10
Precious Thread:
Thank you to @e.l.lofthouse for the title with 30 likes
Baby Oakley has been born but Talía and Aaron are yet to tell anyone what’s is wrong with him, just drop feeding snippets getting everyone guessing and making Aaron say anyone who messages asking what’s wrong he will name and shame 🙄
Isn't that called doxxing and illegal though? He's a right bell end. Clearly rattled cos we all know what's going on.

Also, I've just seen her stories. IF it's his eyes why would he need feeding tubes? I really don't understand medical stuff.

Reactions: 5
It’s either something very minor and she’s milking it OR it’s something facial which she doesn’t fit her Instagram family life aesthetic.

Reactions: 17
Someone on the last thread suggested it could be treacher Collins syndrome.
It says this condition results in breathing and feeding difficulties, cranio facial abnormalities and requires multiple surgeries over the years

Reactions: 16
I think its totally their choice to not show the baby, but what they could of said was the baby has this condition and due to trolls we won't be showing him to protect our innocent baby, instead of saying something is wrong and showing different parts of his body as that to me just says I'm a bit ashamed of my son

Reactions: 45
Yeah they’re definitely giving off the vibes that they’re ashamed of him cause you’re showing every part of him apart from his eyes lol. And it does seem like maybe there are multiple things wrong with him but I feel like they deffo would’ve shown him if it was all just internal issues and if it wasn’t actually something visible on his face. They’re just ridiculous at this point, can’t blame people for being curious and you should’ve just kept everything to yourself! What good is it to people knowing he’s going for surgery but not knowing what for lol literally pointless

Reactions: 17
Yawnnnnnnnn literally just said about her taking space of a bed when she doesnt need it!!!! And again with the operations... we get it he needs 749e738e8973.com operations hun. Stop using your sick kid!!!!!!!

I dont understand how it can be horrendous news when they said he was born healthy!!!!!

Reactions: 9
When Talia said we are keeping it in the family! Shouldn't them bath pics of the naked kids be kept in the family ? why is it ok to show Romeo off naked or Siennah ? she lives her whole life through the gram so don't pretend you aren't ashamed of your poor baby Talia

and i'm going to be totally honesty here i never thought either of them would be taking him home i genuinely thought he would be going into care, yes i think they are that awful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think its totally their choice to not show the baby, but what they could of said was the baby has this condition and due to trolls we won't be showing him to protect our innocent baby, instead of saying something is wrong and showing different parts of his body as that to me just says I'm a bit ashamed of my son
SPOT ON! It's the not even saying what it is which gives off being ashamed vibes.

They definitely haven't been in hospital two weeks, less than two weeks ago she was at the park with the boys for the tit matalan ad complaining how hard it was having 2 under 2 😂 been in hospital about a week she loves exaggerating, I'm actually more shocked she hasn't came out with what's wrong with him at this point, she's probably taking her time figuring out how to make it sound a million times worse

Reactions: 11
Don’t think treacher Collins due to the large ear. There was another one mentioned here, cruzons? I’m going with that. Seems very sad that they have almost a level of shame at showing him 😔

Reactions: 7
I noticed on the following picture that his eye is very low down on his face and is pointing downwards. Bless him, I feel for him being raised by them muppets. How the heck will they cope?!
Not 100% sure but think it looks more like tape across the babies nose for his feeding tube

Reactions: 3
Totally agree
Says what’s wrong and be done with it

not showing snippets of his body to keep people guessing it’s actually disgusting she’s doing that.

or personally I’d have said baby was born and went silent until I felt ready to say what was wrong… nobody would have questioned that as so many people go quiet after they have a baby

Reactions: 14
Someone on here said that Oakley might be missing an ear so Talia zoomed in on that in her latest video, as well as his mouth so that we know he doesn't have a cleft palate as speculated.

We've mentioned his eyes and his forehead but she hasn't shown them yet. Poor little boy. I understand that they must be going through difficult times but it hasn't stopped Talia flogging ads in between begging for "privacy" or Aaron going on a leisurely day out on his bike the day after the birth! 🤔

It must be very tough to have a baby not knowing what was coming but they’re just absolutely milking it at this point. They could use their platforms to create awareness and get support etc

Reactions: 14
Someone on here said that Oakley might be missing an ear so Talia zoomed in on that in her latest video, as well as his mouth so that we know he doesn't have a cleft palate as speculated.

We've mentioned his eyes and his forehead but she hasn't shown them yet. Poor little boy. I understand that they must be going through difficult times but it hasn't stopped Talia flogging ads in between begging for "privacy" or Aaron going on a leisurely day out on his bike the day after the birth! 🤔
His mouth is also very large for a newborn and you can see it's his eyes and forehead area bless him either way Talia he's your son he's beautiful a blessing who will hopefully make his horrible parents humble to the world of disabilities

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She said parents have been sending messaged saying they are going through the same thing… what same thing? Hiding a disability but mentioning every day about operations? No one knows what’s going on to sympathise with them?

Reactions: 31
HAHA was selling her snooz pod on her fit family page the other day… all makes sense now she’s been gifted a new halo sleep 😫😫😫😫🫠🫠🫠
Why not give your snooz pod to a family in need of your gifted a brand new one!?! Instead of trying to sell it

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.