Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on tattlers!!! She’s doing this for attention so we keep watching. A leopard doesn’t change their spots she knew full well what she was getting herself into she wasn’t thinking of the kids getting up the duff again and again whilst in a dysfunctional relationship. That’s her selfishness. I have ZERO sympathy as she’s a bleeping chavvy cow and her fuckwit of a boyfriend leaving her won’t change that. Look at the games she’s played with Oakley. We mention he had something wrong with his ears, she posts them, his mouth, she posts it we mention Aaron’s going to leave her she starts being cryptic. All she’s bothered about it parading round in her leggings and crop tops so ppl mention how soon she’s got her body back. She wants what all the seedy side that social media gives her she thrives on it. I have empathy for the kids they’re the only losers in this with 2 dick head parents
For once I think she's deadly serious and don't for a second think it's attention seeking.

Reactions: 19
Oh come on tattlers!!! She’s doing this for attention so we keep watching. A leopard doesn’t change their spots she knew full well what she was getting herself into she wasn’t thinking of the kids getting up the duff again and again whilst in a dysfunctional relationship. That’s her selfishness. I have ZERO sympathy as she’s a bleeping chavvy cow and her fuckwit of a boyfriend leaving her won’t change that. Look at the games she’s played with Oakley. We mention he had something wrong with his ears, she posts them, his mouth, she posts it we mention Aaron’s going to leave her she starts being cryptic. All she’s bothered about it parading round in her leggings and crop tops so ppl mention how soon she’s got her body back. She wants what all the seedy side that social media gives her she thrives on it. I have empathy for the kids they’re the only losers in this with 2 dick head parents
yeh I agree…. I do feel bad she’s left with 4 kids however she knew what she was getting herself into having a 3rd baby with him I still probably wouldn’t have gone on to have a second yet along a third lol..
Just a shame this one needs additional support,
I do believe it’s a bit attention seeking, personally if me and my man had split I wouldn’t have time to be on my phone posting stories I’d be looking after my 4 kids…

he fucked off every week to go to camp, so not sure how it’s such a surprise he has fucked off again so soon, when they get back together (which they deffo will) they will come out with some bs excuse that he had to go back to camp for his fighting career to pursue and for him to make sacrifices now to provide a better life in the future for his kids

Reactions: 5
I feel like she may be using social media to her advantage in that her engagement is up. If she can keep the attention she can earn more and then who needs Aaron anyway. Get that money for those kids girl and run 🤣

Reactions: 10
For once I think she's deadly serious and don't for a second think it's attention seeking.
Cryptic quotes about relationships, sneaky peeks at your newborn and purposely showing everyone how you’ve ‘snappedback’ isnt attention seeking??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cryptic quotes about relationships, sneaky peeks at your newborn and purposely showing everyone how you’ve ‘snappedback’ isnt attention seeking??
No. She's clearly lonely and has nobody to talk to so she's making it public so she can tell someone. I feel sorry for her. If you don't, that's up to you obviously, you're entitled to your opinion but I genuinely think she's doing this to prove a point to him. Plus, if she wasn't doing it, we wouldn't know what's going on now would we.

I don't think she's should be posting things, though. It's so unfair, because if she's on her own, she shouldn't be on her phone constantly. But, if he's not there and he's totally ignoring her, then she's 100% doing it all to get HIS attention because we've all seen what he's like. He'll be gaslighing the duck out of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I believe he is trying to have access through the Courts?
He's been trying to have access for years, unfortunately it wasn't him who stopped it. I hope she does move back down south to give her a chance to have a proper dad and not someone who's walking in and out when he fancies it

Reactions: 10
If Talia does read this, you're strong enough to pack all your things and GO back with your mum. She clearly is your only support and you will need her. It isn't healthy for any of your children to see this relationship, who the heck deletes a picture of their own child because they've had a Barney with the mum?! He will NEVER grow up

Reactions: 17
Over sharing is a sign of loneliness tho. She’s using her social media to feel less alone

Reactions: 26
Everyone saying she’s attention seeking because of the crop tops and leggings sounds like your just mad that she’s seemingly snapped back. Tucking your belly into your trousers after a baby isn’t the only way of “keeping it real”. Her being skinny after kids is HER REALITY so it’s just as “real” as being a lil chubby after a baby. Judging someone’s looks after a baby sound like a lot of projecting your own hang ups about your bodies rather than her “showing off”. Keeping it real has nothing to do with showing off your fat. Stop needing everyone to join the fat club to make yourself feel better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No. She's clearly lonely and has nobody to talk to so she's making it public so she can tell someone. I feel sorry for her. If you don't, that's up to you obviously, you're entitled to your opinion but I genuinely think she's doing this to prove a point to him. Plus, if she wasn't doing it, we wouldn't know what's going on now would we.

I don't think she's should be posting things, though. It's so unfair, because if she's on her own, she shouldn't be on her phone constantly. But, if he's not there and he's totally ignoring her, then she's 100% doing it all to get HIS attention because we've all seen what he's like. He'll be gaslighing the duck out of her.
??? But you’ve just priced my point saying she’s trying to get Aaron’s attention = attention seeking?? Go back through the threads and see what type of person she is before feeling sorry for. Feel sorry for the kids who’ve been unwillingly brought into this mess by a mother who’s more intent on keeping a drug addict happy than her own kids!! A mother who purposely denies the father of her first born access to her. Yes we all have our own opinions but the truth is all there to see

Everyone saying she’s attention seeking because of the crop tops and leggings sounds like your just mad that she’s seemingly snapped back. Tucking your belly into your trousers after a baby isn’t the only way of “keeping it real”. Her being skinny after kids is HER REALITY so it’s just as “real” as being a lil chubby after a baby. Judging someone’s looks after a baby sound like a lot of projecting your own hang ups about your bodies rather than her “showing off”. Keeping it real has nothing to do with showing off your fat. Stop needing everyone to join the fat club to make yourself feel better.
I ‘snapped back’ into my size 10 jeans the day I had my 6th child but I didn’t purposely put it all over social media for attention that’s the difference

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Now Aaron has posted something they've definitely had a barney. Didn't they once say Aaron had to go to 'camp' because it helped with his mental health as he really struggled not fighting?

Reactions: 3
??? But you’ve just priced my point saying she’s trying to get Aaron’s attention = attention seeking?? Go back through the threads and see what type of person she is before feeling sorry for. Feel sorry for the kids who’ve been unwillingly brought into this mess by a mother who’s more intent on keeping a drug addict happy than her own kids!! A mother who purposely denies the father of her first born access to her. Yes we all have our own opinions but the truth is all there to see

I ‘snapped back’ into my size 10 jeans the day I had my 6th child but I didn’t purposely put it all over social media for attention that’s the difference
You insinuated she was attention seeking to everyone else. I'm saying she's doing it for Aaron's attention. That's all.

How is it attention seeking if it’s HER BODY?! What body do you lot want her to post? So if she posted a large pp body it’s not showing off, but if she posts her skinny body she is? Sounds rather silly and bitter tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do have a level of sympathy for her, but they are both coming across as total twats. He’s deleted precious family photos because they’ve had a row, and she’s posting pics of her in tight clothes and with cleavage, alongside quotes and rants. The man is a bellend, but it hasn’t stopped her from knocking 3 kids out back to back despite him leaving her on several occasions. I hope for the kids sake that she’s finally cut the cord and told him about himself, but this seems like another end of Coke binge argument that will result in him sobering up and apologising and her taking him back

Reactions: 19
I think the vague posting about the baby is attention seeking, but at the same time I feel absolutely awful for the girl. Whether she’s done things in the past or not no one deserves to be left alone with 4 children, one of which is a newborn baby with a disability that’s going to require surgeries. I hope she takes those kids and runs, he is an abusive piece of tit and those kids deserve better than that.

Reactions: 11
I do have a level of sympathy for her, but they are both coming across as total twats. He’s deleted precious family photos because they’ve had a row, and she’s posting pics of her in tight clothes and with cleavage, alongside quotes and rants. The man is a bellend, but it hasn’t stopped her from knocking 3 kids out back to back despite him leaving her on several occasions. I hope for the kids sake that she’s finally cut the cord and told him about himself, but this seems like another end of Coke binge argument that will result in him sobering up and apologising and her taking him back
“End of a coke binge argument”…..dying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
As much as we all hope and wish talia does the right thing and goes down south we all know it won’t happen. They’ll make up and be posting pictures in love again in a few weeks.

As much as we all hope and wish talia does the right thing and goes down south we all know it won’t happen. They’ll make up and be posting pictures in love again in a few weeks.
Oh tit!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’m not a fan of either of them but my heart is actually breaking for her. Imagine having to deal with that grade A prick walking out within days of bringing a poorly baby home from hospital. Her head must be absolutely fucked, I don’t know how she’s able to manage her emotions and hormones on top of looking after 4 kids. Regardless of what people may think she defo comes across as a good mum and I hope she takes her strength from that

Is this his way of saying I was fried and said tit I meant but didn’t actually mean to say out loud, please forgive me AGAIN. Cretin.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.