Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm Oakley does have Apert syndrome used to be close with Talia until Maddox was born we still have mutual friends but after our falling out I realised what she was it’s also been said Oakley is blind bless the wee soul

can say her mam is her biggest support she’s actually alright
She used to be a really good mam before all the tit with Aaron she’s changed
I respectfully disagree with the used to be a good mum bit - she used to smoke weed in her garden with her friends while her little girl was really young and asleep inside. She also used to leave her little girl all the time whilst she was off chasing any footballer who’d give her attention in order to gain the fame which she so desperately craved. This was all way before Aaron so she’s always put men before her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can I just ask please forgive me if I’m ignorant I don’t have any kids of my own yet. Is apert syndrome something that could’ve been detected before the baby is born or you don’t know until they are born? Xx

Reactions: 3
Ah poor little man, if that’s the case I doubt they’ll ever show his face it’s not something that can change much with surgery I’m guessing ( don’t know this so don’t jump on me)
Poor little crator. He deserves much better parents 💔 please Talia. Put him first.

Can I just ask please forgive me if I’m ignorant I don’t have any kids of my own yet. Is apert syndrome something that could’ve been detected before the baby is born or you don’t know until they are born? Xx
I believe quite often it’s undiagnosed until born. I know a little girl with the same syndrome. She lives a full and happy life and now goes to school. Little Oakley will thrive with the right support.

Reactions: 7
"Social media is fake" proceeds to post attention seeking post of them in hospital 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Unfollowing the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything has taken a full 360 the last week. I was routing for her when she said about moving back home, can see that was just said to piss Aaron off. I feel sorry for the kids living in that toxic environment.

Reactions: 20
She makes me cringe, she honestly thinks she’s a celebrity 🤣
Hun your only a topic because your an embarrassment. People are talking about you but not in the way you’d hope for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything has taken a full 360 the last week. I was routing for her when she said about moving back home, can see that was just said to piss Aaron off. I feel sorry for the kids living in that toxic environment.
Same I honesty thought she was finally putting her baby first, then someone wrote about giving it a few days and she will be back with him I’ve unfollowed them both posting little Oakley who’s obviously in hospital and then straight after a Tesco ad… duck off, whoever wrote she’s all about fake and money I’m starting to think this now 😏

Reactions: 12
I really thought having a sick baby and then that deadbeat walking out on her finally opened her eyes and she was going to go back with her mum. But it was all for bleeping attention!!! Mostly his attention, so he would run back from "camp" and tell her not to leave. She's honestly an embarrassment. What a sad little life

Reactions: 13
I believe quite often it’s undiagnosed until born. I know a little girl with the same syndrome. She lives a full and happy life and now goes to school. Little Oakley will thrive with the right support.
Although it goes undiagnosed until birth they would have been aware that there was an abnormality wouldn’t they? Specially as they were seeing fetal medicine and having 4d scans with fetal medicine. Something has obviously been flagged up at their anomaly scan.

Same I honesty thought she was finally putting her baby first, then someone wrote about giving it a few days and she will be back with him I’ve unfollowed them both posting little Oakley who’s obviously in hospital and then straight after a Tesco ad… duck off, whoever wrote she’s all about fake and money I’m starting to think this now 😏
Yes this got me fuming when she did that!

Anyone seen Aaron’s story? Why the f has he got the child in the passenger seat?? I don’t have kids but surely that’s not right?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Aaron’s story? Why the f has he got the child in the passenger seat?? I don’t have kids but surely that’s not right?
As long as the airbag is off then it’s fine. More worrying that he’s forward facing tbh, not meaning to start a car seat safety debate but rear facing as long as possible is safest

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Although it goes undiagnosed until birth they would have been aware that there was an abnormality wouldn’t they? Specially as they were seeing fetal medicine and having 4d scans with fetal medicine. Something has obviously been flagged up at their anomaly scan.
I’m not sure what would flag up for this particular syndrome, but we were under fetal medicine when they suspected my son had Down syndrome.
The things that flagged up actually then cleared so we were signed off of fetal medicine. My son did end up having DS but then a few other things flagged up right towards the end of the pregnancy. So not sure if something similar happened to them🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.