Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping him safeā€¦. donā€™t talk utter Shite! Safeguarding her kids has never been her strong point! Told you back to being aggressive and ā€˜outingā€™ people.

If she doesnā€™t realise how insensitive her post was then therein lies the problem!

Jealous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ theyā€™re so far up their own arses itā€™s unreal!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I felt sorry for her at first thinking maybe she doesnā€™t want to show Oakley off on social media due to the amount of trolls etcā€¦.

But duck me that post on Insta has really pissed me off!!
Pushing the pram hood down on him šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ now you can tell sheā€™s embarrassed of him.. poor boy.

Im shocked.. like that has really upset me that post. Every baby born into this world is a gift.. not something for you to hide away and then gladly brag about it šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

All them people she could have on her Insta who would love nothing more than a miracle to be able to have a child.. and u get that bleep with that post šŸ˜¢

Stupid witch.
I think sheā€™s in a denial stage, my sisters little boy is now 12 and he has the syndrome that Iā€™m assuming Oakley may have just from things and snippets Iā€™ve seen and read on here. My sister went through a major denial stage, that it couldnā€™t possibly be her son who is suffering with this and that she didnā€™t want to almost admit and face the music of what the future may look like for not only my nephew, but her too. She didnā€™t go out, she kept him on a sling on her front and wouldnā€™t allow others to see him. She felt ashamed and like she had failed him & her ex husband at the time made her believe it was also, her fault. Obviously it was not & he is now ex husband for a reason. But I do feel it seems a pretty similar situation to the way Talia is behaving.

He is now a thriving, beautiful, wonderful 12 year old young man who has been so brave and undergone many surgeries and still continues to need those. However they are very far and few between, Iā€™m so proud of him. My sister still to this day has deep sadness as to how she felt back then and handled things but we got it, we understood itā€™s scary and she needed time to process. But she knows she would handle it differently now, the difference was is she didnā€™t plaster him over social media with scribbles and emojis over him.

but sheā€™s an incredible mummy, and wow is my nephew deeply loved and he even takes part in great charity work to raise awareness & support other children who are going through similar trials and tribulations in life, absolutely loves school and they tailor to his needs massively which honestly itā€™s just heartwarming to see how loved he is and made to feel like any other child and rightly so.

very very proud of him, the kindest soul Iā€™ve ever met and Iā€™m so grateful he is my nephew.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My daughter (and me) have a rare syndrome and "look different". Broke my heart her covering him up and acting ashamed of him!! I would never do that to my daughter, I would fiercely defend her if a situation arises where someone made fun or cmented on her appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Okay I change what I said about if they split go and be with a support network... STAY THERE!!! both toxic af! And VILE she covers him up ... Bet the little girl isn't even allowed to talk about him with her friends

Reactions: 14
Hmm remember guys they split up at least half the f those on here felt sorry for her

don't forget guys she's moving house next week

don't forget she posted about abusers and doing things alone

oh look mommy left today and Aaron is already there

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact she keeps saying that sheā€™s not showing him because he needs however many surgeries.. so are you hoping he will ā€˜look betterā€™ after all these surgeries and then youā€™ll be able to show him?? Theyā€™re both disgusting people

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Everyone just unfollow them, don't give them the views they crave!!! Utter assholes

Reactions: 17
Hmm remember guys they split up at least half the f those on here felt sorry for her

don't forget guys she's moving house next week

don't forget she posted about abusers and doing things alone

oh look mommy left today and Aaron is already there
Exactly šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 2
Are people not allowed to dislike her and also pity her? Very I told you so šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Views on people differ on here depending on what people post. Aaron left and people felt bad for her for THAT. Nobody liked her at all.

Reactions: 4
Are people not allowed to dislike her and also pity her? Very I told you so šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Views on people differ on here depending on what people post. Aaron left and people felt bad for her for THAT. Nobody liked her at all.
pretty sure you definitely liked her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
as much as I donā€™t necessarily agree with talia and what she does nor particularly like her I think thatā€™s a bit dramatic
Her kids are well loved and clearly want for nothingā€¦
Completely agree on the whole social thing & that being a lil dramatic. But I do find it interesting that a lot of people on here (before not just this comment) call Talia loving and say the boys are well loved etc. I just donā€™t see it tbh. Everytime I hear her talk to them she seems kinda cold towards them, I donā€™t get loving mother vibes. I honestly think sheā€™s burnt herself out too much to really enjoy motherhood. Theyā€™re rarely dressed, mostly strapped to something & she definitely goes softplay because itā€™s better/easier than spending quality time with them. Iā€™m sure she does love them, I just donā€™t think she shows it at all

Reactions: 14
She still hasnā€™t added him back in her bio.. but he is very much home and watch the posts of the baby not be as frequent or his entire body will be scribbled over. It seemed like to me she was posting the baby showing her followers as a form of getting a reaction out of Aaron because he was probably on the bags and getting blind ignoring her calls and texts.
I do understand there will be a few trolls, but, the vast majority of people regardless of their dislike for Talia and Aaron would defend that baby.I personally think they are waiting for magazine deal or there is one already.

Did anyone see the will smith quote he put up about ā€œdad is tiredā€ yeah tired from the bender lol. I have zero respect for him if he continues to go away on ā€œcampā€ and not stay with his kids. If he was working away to make money, thatā€™s a different story but his paying to go stay there!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m in shock he thinks he still actually has a chance at making it big with a pro boxing career? Delusional

Reactions: 17
Totallly agree with the lady above- my daughter was born disabled and has gone through many surgeries and her body looks ā€˜differentā€™ to the norm- when they are first born there is a grieving process of kinds- grieving for what you expected your babies life to look like- it can be hard to explain if you havenā€™t been through it- but I do understand that process sheā€™s going through and itā€™s hard to handle as you love your baby but those feelings are also valid- Iā€™ve had to have therapy through the years for the trauma we all went through-

Edited for spelling mistake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.