Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been following in the background for a while but it's eye-opening the way they go on after people have said stuff here

She’s so predictable… Like I said still very much together and still as toxic! Both loving the attention!
I've been following in the background for a while but it's eye-opening the way they go on after people have said stuff here

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has anything else to do than read here. She doesn’t have any friends otherwise where are they? When I’d given birth we had a steady run of visitors for days.. let alone if I needed extra support I know my best friends wouldn’t leave my side for a second. Or they’d take my kids to theirs for a few days..

Reactions: 7
it don’t look good at all if there faking this break up! Like seriously it’s looked so bad on Aaron that he’s walked away from his disabled child!!!

Reactions: 11
it don’t look good at all if there faking this break up! Like seriously it’s looked so bad on Aaron that he’s walked away from his disabled child!!!
He is soooo bad, remember he kicked Talia, sienna, and baby Romeo out after few weeks of his birth . They had to sofa surf, the lil girl was even removed off his bio. He’s disgusting his attitude to everything is vile. Can tell he’s a mess up. Some geordie stars have made their money last, he does have a nice modest house but its nowt compared to Gary or Charlotte house.

Reactions: 13
If he's left her with a new born baby with health needs, or even if he hasn't and is just letting it look like that, he's fucked any last bit of reputation he might have had. You can't sell happy family pics to OK or The Daily Mail if they know you walked out on a small baby and left your partner with 4 kids.

Reactions: 12
Oh looks who's back! yes it's a new picture she's got the same nails which are almost outgrown

pathetic pair of twats

Reactions: 3
He is soooo bad, remember he kicked Talia, sienna, and baby Romeo out after few weeks of his birth . They had to sofa surf, the lil girl was even removed off his bio. He’s disgusting his attitude to everything is vile. Can tell he’s a mess up. Some geordie stars have made their money last, he does have a nice modest house but its nowt compared to Gary or Charlotte house.
Why did he kicked them out?
I thought it had been the other way round 😱

Not Talia lying and making out they have split up when infact I don’t think he was ever away! She’s been loving the extra attention from dropping little hints on her stories like they had broke up.

Reactions: 8
Not Talia lying and making out they have split up when infact I don’t think he was ever away! She’s been loving the extra attention from dropping little hints on her stories like they had broke up.
let's see if her house "next week" materialises 🤣 just waiting for a pathetic fake proposal now

I feel for her a lot. My baby girl is 10 weeks old and we’ve been told she’s got a permanent (although mild) hearing loss. It’s extremely difficult to come to terms with. We found this out around 8 weeks ago and only just now am I starting to accept it. I know it can always be worse, but as a parent you wonder if it’s something you’ve done wrong and all the emotions of guilt etc are just horrific. So imagine dealing with that and then having Aaron as a partner to contend with. It’s easier said than done leaving someone especially when children are involved. We need to cut her some slack, she’s obviously dealing with things in her own way. It’s Aaron we should be slating 🤣

• Heart
Sometimes being alone is better- I have a very disabled daughter and when I was with her dad he was a man child so was double the work for me- although it’s been hard on my own as I also have an older child too- it’s less work now than it was with him- have to do what’s best for everyone involved-

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.