Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Can’t believe they have posted the person that wrote a comment to them I don’t see how that was offensive? I take back all the nice stuff I said I’m truly shocked she pulls the pram hood up and when I see on her stories the other day the hood was up and a toy clip on book was perfectly placed over his face ☹ I’ve said before my kids have disabilities yes people stare some comment but so fucking what educate the people staring I would…

Fucking hell aarons now posted that womens house and shaming her over it … fucking lowlife scum if your on hear Laura i don’t think you have done anything wrong you said what we are all thinking and shaming someone over there house … yeh ok Aaron fuck of self-centred cunt just shows what a cunt he really is

And now his deleted them … if anyone didn’t see it he screen shorted where the girl lives her house calling her a tramp shaming her cos of her house … absolute cunt

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I agree with you completely, some very very harsh things on this thread
What's very very harsh is walking out on your partner repeatedly whenever she has one of your children because you'd rather shove powder up your nose. Or deleting a photo of leaving hospital with your disabled son because you're ashamed of him. Or Prioritising a cokehead deadbeat father over all your kids. Or keeping your eldest child from seeing her biological dad who's desperate to have contact because you're too busy chasing a washed up 'celeb' from geordie shore. Very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 34

chocdip

VIP Member
Aggressive ugly cunt it's not our fault you are embarrassed your son looks different

if instagram is so fake why are you posting your other naked children for millions to see

I swear we've already seen his hands long head low set ears bulging eyes to know he's different Aaron it's not us who have a problem with disabilities it's you pair

• Heart
Reactions: 33

behold

Yesssss Laura! She lives in my home town! Love how she’s keeping it real. Fuck you Aaron you thick twat! You can’t say you won’t “stoop to their level” or whatever you said, because you did. You actually did it and lower!! Just because you deleted it doesn’t mean you didn’t actually do it! You do know that the delete button isn’t the fucking men in black button that deletes our memories as well, you stupid thick twunt

• Haha
  • Heart

muchacho

Chatty Member
The fact she keeps saying that she’s not showing him because he needs however many surgeries.. so are you hoping he will ‘look better’ after all these surgeries and then you’ll be able to show him?? They’re both disgusting people

• Heart

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I can totally understand them not wanting to show Oakley because of trolls! But I think they should not post the other kids either now, I think it's unfair on Oakley, when he grows up and maybe looks back on the post his parents have shared and see his face covered where his siblings aren't he might feel like they were ashamed of him. If they are to post on sm then it shouldn't be anything to do with any of the kids and just of themselves. I know people can be cruel I've experienced it with my son and his missing arm but not once have I ever hidden him away I want the world to see that people are born different and there's nothing wrong with that, you have to deal with it correctly, sometimes I have got angry and been rude to people pointing to my son but that depends on what mood I'm in, or other times we have educated people about him, but also we have made up some awful stories to say how he lost his arm and it is funny when you see the shock on people's faces, he is now a lot older and has no shame in himself and will not hide away, he's now continued our stories depending on his mood. All babies are beautiful white black or have a disability we are all human

• Heart

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
“I’m better than that” no Aaron, you aren’t better than absolutely anything. You did it wether you regret it now or not. You’re a low-life scumbag and a complete deadbeat father. Not a single person is fooled by your ‘relatable quotes’ you share, you are an utter loser who has zero place to look down on ANYONE. And Talia is no better, they’re actually made for each other it’s just a shame for those poor kids who have to suffer the brunt of it & only have 2 pathetic excuses as adults to look up to/learn from. They’ve got no hope!

Also for the love of god stop saying you’re protecting him. You don’t give af about him. Putting a bear emoji over his hand doesn’t do shit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Prop feeding is dangerous end of. You don't need to stare into the baby's eyes but you could have the decency to hold the bottle

Rosieroo69

She’s took his name out of her bio as well & doesn’t follow him anymore.. really don’t blame her he’s not been present with the kids at all, not supported her by the looks of things.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Not going to lie I’m really uncomfortable with the pictures she puts on of her precious little boy, strategically placing things over the parts of him that aren’t perfect! Makes me beyond sad! The scribbling over his little face I still can’t comprehend.

If she wants to keep him close and protect him then do it properly, how awful if he was to see these pictures when he is older 😢 I mean she was okay with using him in an AD a day or two after he was born 😩

Last edited:

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Talia pack a fucking bag and take those beautiful babies to your mums stay there and recover 😒

• Heart

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Making out someone’s a tramp just cos of where they live. Since when does your housing status determine who you are as a person. Coke head and Talia may have a nice house with a bit of money but they’re chavvy tramps through and through.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I dont think she's ashamed of him at all, as her photos and video are showing snippets of him, but i think shes doing it so its suttle as she wants to show him off but dont want to upset aaron too much. Aaron isn't showing anything he's just resharing what she has put up and I think that he's only doing that so he dont look bad.
Talia if you read this Oakley is beautiful no matter what, and welcome to the limb difference club, you'll be surprised what help is out there for you and little Oakley

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She said parents have been sending messaged saying they are going through the same thing… what same thing? Hiding a disability but mentioning every day about operations? No one knows what’s going on to sympathise with them?

Reactions: 31

chocdip

VIP Member
Her reply to someone about hiding Oakley screams ashamed to me and i don't care what none of her lovely followers on here say 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 30