Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they are digs at him if he's done one. He's absolute scum if he's left. Even if they are together and he's left to do what he wants he still scum. Keep the house hun and take him to the cleaners. Although he's probs got duck all!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Honestly can’t believe he has went back to ‘camp’ and it’s not about money - he was just saying yesterday he has a business doing well. Kerb your standards a bit - go for a less expensive car and make other savings on outgoings. I know I’d rather have my partner supporting me than any of that other crap! Trouble is I don’t think he’s capable of it. If he’s left her with all the children and the baby then that is so wrong on so many levels!

Reactions: 11
F713DA68-72A7-49EE-BEAA-4AEF8CDE6328.jpeg

defo about Aaron, kids are sacrificing having a dad so he can dream about being a pro boxer

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t know anything about Taila & I haven’t gone through every thread but what a tit situation for her. I don’t like Aaron in any way shape or form. From way back in the day he has always been a prize prick but this is another level. Going off like that whilst she is caring for a poorly newborn plus her other kids. She looks in complete desperation & despair. I hope she has got plenty of people reaching out, although it did hurt my heart when she said she doesn’t talk to that many people🥺 sad situation 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s posted asking about lease cars now. Is he going to leave her without a car too

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s posted asking about lease cars now. Is he going to leave her without a car too
Hope he does to be fair so she can move back down south and actually get support for her babies they are her number 1 priority she don’t need him he is a nobody …

Reactions: 18
Not rooting for you here Talia but rooting for them babies put them 1st for once duck Aaron off you and then kids will be a whole lot happier

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t feel sorry for her, she knew what he was like he does this all the time.
if they have broken up she’ll soon take him back! She’s a mug and honestly if your reading this talia do the right thing and run! Go back to your mum the only person who seems to help you! Don’t get back with that piece of 💩 think of yourself and then babies.
I agree. I don’t agree that she’s brave or strong for staying with him. I would have a tonne more respect for her if she had respect for herself & their kids and stopped letting them get mugged off by such a deadbeat. She’s so desperate to look good on instagram by painting him as a good man by doing the absolute bare minimum (if that tbh) that it only harms her own children. Don’t show your 3 sons this is fatherhood and find someone worth your time!

Reactions: 12
I’ve been in her position, having so little self respect that you’ll do anything to keep a man you think is amazing, but deep down know he’s not good, but you’re now passed the point of breaking up and saving face for the I told you so’s. I totally get it with her and I feel so sorry for her that he’s upped and left at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfollowed this person a while back, i think she was maybe pregnant but with the 1st of her 3 youngest??? I can't believe she's just had another 😳 does she not know how to say "no thank you I'm still raw from childbirth" 😂😂

Maybe they don't have a tv at home haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at how talia responded to that girl who complained about her lashes. I wouldn’t put it past the pair of them or her mother to say something like that. All because ppl become parents it doesn’t change who they really are. I can bet you anything they’re the type who would make fun of disability’s so that’s why they’re so adverse to showing Oakley off as they know themselves ppl can be cruel 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I do feel so sorry and sad for her of course with a poorly baby etc, noone deserves that but I do remember how she spoke to that girl and the two of them threatened to get her birthday booth cancelled she's really not a nice person inside is she 😩

Reactions: 5
Yeah I do feel so sorry and sad for her of course with a poorly baby etc, noone deserves that but I do remember how she spoke to that girl and the two of them threatened to get her birthday booth cancelled she's really not a nice person inside is she 😩
What happened?!!

Reactions: 1
She’s got all that to cope with but no let’s show all my followers how I’ve snapped back 🙄 she’s a bleeping head
Must be the stress and all she's got to do single handedly. I reckon she's not eaten since the birth.

Is Aaron back home or is that an old video he's put up

Reactions: 7
So so sad that story where she says she comes on Instagram stories cos she doesn’t speak to many people 😔 I don’t like the girl but that’s really fucked that speaking into her phone for strangers to watch is the closest she’s got to support from friends

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.