Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an attention seeker, either say what’s going on or don’t say anything. Talking about her baby going under will be terrible for her and Aaron is so strange like do you want sympathy sounds so twisted. I don’t think she realises how draining a child with additional needs is, my son has a host of medical concerns and it’s been really hard with ops and hospital stays can’t imagine if I had other kids especially babies at home Maddox isn’t even 2 !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m intrigued to know what operations he needs for his condition or what has happened so suddenly that he’ll need an operation on Friday? Or was he going to have it regardless just a bit sooner than they thought?.. I genuinely don’t understand why she speaks about it if she’s not going to say what he needs or why they’re in hospital at the moment it’s just pointless in my opinion and maybe attention seeking??
It’s almost like they’re getting a kick of out the speculation.

Also… her saying it’s gonna be horrendous for her and aaron, talk about selfish? My little boy had 3 surgeries, a 5hr, 9hr and 6hr.. not once did it think of it being ‘horrendous’ for me, I just felt awful for him

Reactions: 25
She is at this point revelling in the attention and speculation. Just come away from social media and be 💯 present for that precious little baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s weird for her to say “road to recovery” I assume if Oakley was born with this condition it will affect him his whole life. It seems like they haven’t reached the acceptance that despite the op’s this little boy will always have difficulties and that’s ok. It’s their job to treat him like he’s loved and enough, just like their other kids. They’re the biggest attention seekers ever, find it so weird that they share each other stories about the little one. They want maximum engagement for a sick child 🥺

Reactions: 24
The way she talks .. “first time he’s having anaesthetic, it’s gonna be awful for me and Aaron” “ this is just tit cause I thought I was going home today”.. not a single thought for that boy. Not oh it’s tit because HE was meant to be going home today. All me me me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Her latest stories are just awful …. Me me me me me … Aaron me Aaron me … that’s all I’m getting from that!

No thought for “the baby” which by the way Talia his name is Oakley …. No thought for Romeo or Maddox or even Siennah who all 3 are stuck at home with Mr Coke Sniff! She really is a selfish fûcking cûnt !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her latest stories are just awful …. Me me me me me … Aaron me Aaron me … that’s all I’m getting from that!

No thought for “the baby” which by the way Talia his name is Oakley …. No thought for Romeo or Maddox or even Siennah who all 3 are stuck at home with Mr Coke Sniff! She really is a selfish fûcking cûnt !
I’ve just watched it…..bleeping selfish thinking of her and that deadbeat!!! She made sure she had her bleeping Botox and filler the other day tho didn’t she!!! All prep coz she knew full well she’d be going in hospital with him. Don’t believe any of this rushed in tit it’s just an excuse for the none existing house move just like the holidays she used to say they were going on that never materialised!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That story boiled my blood. Just a story all about her and Aaron! I honestly feel sorry for that wee boy having parents like them. Unfortunately because of what is wrong with him I just don’t think her head is in it with this new baby and for me, that’s so bloody sad. Breaks my heart knowing she gives 0 fucks about him!

• Sad
If he’s going for an op on Friday then why would she think they would have been getting home today fs, the poor baby needs medical attention and will likely be in hospital for a while depending on what the op is for..she may get used to it

Reactions: 6
She admitted he is mentally abusive? He walked out on them? She gladly took his name out of her bio and the partner bit out! Telling eveything she’s moving back down south? On about removal people, going to estate agents? Saying he hasn’t sacrificed anything for his children! All when her mum was down! And now her mums gone she’s run right back to Aaron? Nahh lost all respect for them! They deserve eachother! You have done so well I’m showing everyone the real aaron Hun!

Reactions: 23
Have you seen the “family portrait” that poor baby is going to grow up wondering why he’s so left out 😩😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 14
After just watching her latest stories, all I can think is that she would clearly rather be anywhere else than in hospital with ‘the baby’ and yeah I do think it’s weird that she still calls him the baby rather than Oakley when it’s not like he was born yesterday. I’m not saying she doesn’t love him but whenever she’s away from home she always makes a big deal about how much she misses her other kids and not making a big deal about how Oakley is or how much she adores him

• Heart
Having know Talia previous and seeing the car crash her and Aaron have created and continue to distrust their childrens lives it amazes me how anyone on here or IG can justify any of it

Oh and FYI you wasn’t moving home Talia we know you are broke

Reactions: 12
She sounds like she needs some sort of further support, she is going on about herself and Aaron as a cry for help because they are not willing to share how they are truly feeling, so appears that’s the only reason they speak about themselves is the only support they are getting are random people from their followers offering it when she makes these sort of statements. I do understand it is probably harder to bond, when you dealing with so much in such a short space of time, but after watching that story, I can literally see their is non existent connection between Oakley and herself. I think the family picture she shared, should of included Oakley which the title ‘cannot wait to be together as a family’. The picture she shared basically screams ‘ I miss my old family life’. I do get, she is allowed to feel angry and that is normal, but she needs to put her feelings aside as well for the sake of Oakley.

Reactions: 5
The way she talks .. “first time he’s having anaesthetic, it’s gonna be awful for me and Aaron” “ this is just tit cause I thought I was going home today”.. not a single thought for that boy. Not oh it’s tit because HE was meant to be going home today. All me me me.
Absolutely spot on! 🙌🏼

The other day she complained the baby was making it difficult to do her ads, then she posted today saying missing my babies with a pic of the boys - I’m like you’re with one of your babies who needs you more than anyone else does right now! I hate to say it but it really feels like she resents Oakley 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m late to the party I’ve had a mad work week lol so her and Aaron are back on and she is not moving out now? What is going on is this the first time she has done that before.. why post it all up if you take him back?

Reactions: 4
After just watching her latest stories, all I can think is that she would clearly rather be anywhere else than in hospital with ‘the baby’ and yeah I do think it’s weird that she still calls him the baby rather than Oakley when it’s not like he was born yesterday. I’m not saying she doesn’t love him but whenever she’s away from home she always makes a big deal about how much she misses her other kids and not making a big deal about how Oakley is or how much she adores him
Completely agree with this, it’s how it is coming across. It makes me beyond sad for Oakley!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.