Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s cheated, my guess is he’s gone out on a massive drink and drug binge. Probably said some cruel things about the baby to her and she’s finally seen him for what he is. Having her mum there has probably helped too.

Reactions: 29
I get the feeling he’s blamed her for having another baby and can’t cope with the fact that the baby is gonna need a lot more care which will take away a big part of his freedom.

Reactions: 8
Oh lordy I'm normally a regular on this thread but I've been on holiday the past week so missed everything.
HATE it when people do this but can someone catch me up?? I just went on and saw all her bio had changed😔 and I can't find Aaron on insta now has he left?

Reactions: 2
Some people are just strange. You’re all saying I hope no one posts the picture in here; but you’ve been stalking her page for weeks trying to get little glimpses of the baby! Also I’m 100% someone here has a screen shot of it too! So what’s with the self righteous people in her saying oh no don’t post it. Everyone’s here for the gossip at the end of the day! I haven’t seen it, and I’m not that bothered if anyone does or doesn’t post it. But people are going to be curious. It’s human nature when something is talked about so much to want to see it. Not calling Oakley “it” just using a generalised term.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Some people are just strange. You’re all saying I hope no one posts the picture in here; but you’ve been stalking her page for weeks trying to get little glimpses of the baby! Also I’m 100% someone here has a screen shot of it too! So what’s with the self righteous people in her saying oh no don’t post it. Everyone’s here for the gossip at the end of the day! I haven’t seen it, and I’m not that bothered if anyone does or doesn’t post it. But people are going to be curious. It’s human nature when something is talked about so much to want to see it. Not calling Oakley “it” just using a generalised term.
This! all of a sudden they've split up and now it's a Talia race thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will be back together before you know it, sticking it to everyone and aggressively calling out anyone who is concerned and asking about Oakley. People now championing her, with this turnaround she is clever and social media savvy I will give her that.

It’s the kids I feel for.

Just literally posted similar 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t get it slagging her off one min then she has a baby with additional needs and all of a sudden she’s mother Theresa?? He showed her who he is after Romeo yet she chose to have two more babies with the dead beat!! She made out she had prem babies which is sick. She needs to duck social media off dissolve the tit in her face and concentrate on those kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get it slagging her off one min then she has a baby with additional needs and all of a sudden she’s mother Theresa?? He showed her who he is after Romeo yet she chose to have two more babies with the dead beat!! She made out she had prem babies which is sick. She needs to duck social media off dissolve the tit in her face and concentrate on those kids
Exactly, to me she's still who she was before "the split"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think the junkie has deleted his insta 😂😂 bye crackhead! Just need her to delete hers now! Can’t stand both of them

Reactions: 5
I saw him he's definitely got low set ears a very long high forehead it protrudes outwards couldn't make out his eyes very well but they look sunken and we've seen his fingers from what people on here say maybe Apert syndrome i've never heard of it but either way i hope she knows he's beautiful
Sounds like my syndrome alagilles (not speculating) pronounced forehead, deep set eyes, long narrow face.

What I'm saying is, if it distracts her and makes her feel a little less tit and a bit better about herself, what's the big deal.

People are entitled to a difference of opinion you know? 😌😌😌

Does anyone think he has cheated? His post is admitting he's done something? Not defending him but either he's a proper bleep or he's not handling the news well. He's such a massive idiot
Nah probably been on the coke

Reactions: 3
Just to clarify I haven't stalked her Instagram looking for a picture because I don't actually care what condition he's got. As long as he's loved and looked after it doesn't matter. I've always said speculation on it is wrong thank you

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.