Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way her life will get any easier is if she moves back down south. She clearly has the family support she needs there.
I reckon once her mum goes home aaron will be back.

Reactions: 22
he has been absolutely awful I watched back the Georgie shore og or whatever it is where she has just had Maddox and he was just so fake in how his doing this doing that I didn’t buy any if it…yes having a child with disabilities is hard I’ve got 2 but you have to be a team it’s stressful it’s insane but it’s also the most rewarding thing ever … not a fan of talia but I can’t fault her running her house and looking after the kids some stuff I think what thefuck but she generally loves them babies and you can see that …run talia run

Reactions: 12
he has been absolutely awful I watched back the Georgie shore og or whatever it is where she has just had Maddox and he was just so fake in how his doing this doing that I didn’t buy any if it…yes having a child with disabilities is hard I’ve got 2 but you have to be a team it’s stressful it’s insane but it’s also the most rewarding thing ever … not a fan of talia but I can’t fault her running her house and looking after the kids some stuff I think what thefuck but she generally loves them babies and you can see that …run talia run
desperate to watch that and can’t find it on a cracked Amazon stick.. any free downloads or links that anyone knows of? Curious about their relationship on camera

Reactions: 2
He's clearly telling her that the bairn having disabilities/extra support needs is down to her, isn't he? 😔
It's so sad. But having no dad is better than having a deadbeat one - speaking from experience

Reactions: 18
desperate to watch that and can’t find it on a cracked Amazon stick.. any free downloads or links that anyone knows of? Curious about their relationship on camera
Ahh sorry no I watched it on sky catch up I’m sure someone on hear will know another way to watch it… she seems to want to please him all the time that’s the impression I got

Reactions: 2
They will end up back together and blame it on having a I’ll child putting stress on the relationship 🙄

Reactions: 12
So childish though, imagine deleting the photo of leaving hospital with your newborn baby because you've had an argument with your partner 🙄

Reactions: 37
She’s just out on about emotional abuse it is bad but why doesn’t she just step away from socials and concentrate on her beautiful children

Reactions: 6
So it's obvious the bleep has left her again 3/3 ain't bad is it Talia! Wake up ffs your 3rd child with him and each and every time he vanishes

she's taken his name out her bio he's not added Oakleys name are these parents or teenagers

he posts a story saying i love you to Romeo and i'm in no doubt he loves his 1st born i don't think he has any feelings towards Maddox or Oakley

Reactions: 27
He's a bleeping head

Run home with your mum Talia

Where will this leave her with the house. It's in his name isn't it? He could kick them all out any minute

Reactions: 14
He's a bleeping head

Run home with your mum Talia

Where will this leave her with the house. It's in his name isn't it? He could kick them all out any minute
He will i just know he will make them all leave, he will only keep in contact with Romeo i just know it then give it a few months and she will be back with him

Reactions: 8
He's left her to it with an 8 year old, two toddlers and a new born with health issues?
WTF? What an absolutely pathetic excuse for a man.

Reactions: 36
Talia pack a bleeping bag and take those beautiful babies to your mums stay there and recover 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why have another baby of things was not great he was not great when the other two kids came along what made her think things would change now.

Reactions: 13
He lasted all of 2 weeks being a father to a sick child. Not sure if it's in her interests or not, financially, but she prob hasn't registered oakley's birth yet. She shouldn't put his name on it

Actually they're unmarried. So if he's not there for the registration he can't actually go on the certificate

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.