Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cbunny21

You know what this would make sense! everything to keep him happy etc he wasn't ever at her appointments and imagine being to afraid to tell him because you know he doesn't fit in with this perfect image
She must have known about his hands at least, they check for those things at the 20 week scan. Aaron is clueless so anything she told him he would have believed.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
??? But you’ve just priced my point saying she’s trying to get Aaron’s attention = attention seeking?? Go back through the threads and see what type of person she is before feeling sorry for. Feel sorry for the kids who’ve been unwillingly brought into this mess by a mother who’s more intent on keeping a drug addict happy than her own kids!! A mother who purposely denies the father of her first born access to her. Yes we all have our own opinions but the truth is all there to see

I ‘snapped back’ into my size 10 jeans the day I had my 6th child but I didn’t purposely put it all over social media for attention that’s the difference
You insinuated she was attention seeking to everyone else. I'm saying she's doing it for Aaron's attention. That's all.

Leoed92

Can someone put some context or share the post that kind of explains why everyone finds them so toxic/horrible etc? Only because as a newbie it seems like they're just your standard instagram reality stars like blue/marnie etc
Got to agree with this I’ve only just come across this thread and don’t really get the hate they’re getting

My son has had a few stints in hospital over the years and me and my husband would do our equal share of 'sleeping over' with him in hospital so one of us could get a proper sleep in our own bed and have a break, them put up beds are so uncomfortable and do your back no good, hardly good for a woman who has just had a baby 🤔 each to their own, I just find it odd they are not doing that as I can imagine the kids are missing their mum loads especially her daughter 🤔
Maybe she’s breast feeding?

Hello2468

Did anyone see the now deleted story of baby in the pram? Not sure if she posted accidentally but he is beautiful and she shouldn’t be ashamed. I Really hope she holds the strength to move back with mum and be around her family as they are clearly very supportive.

kek93x

Don’t understand why his family is doing fuck all!? Oh Yeahh forgot they don’t like eachother 😂😂 at least tailas mum puts her feelings aside when it comes to kids! They both hate each others family’s but just shows her family is more supportive! He won’t stick around and she knows that! But more fool her to try and keep him when it’s obvious this is not the life he wanted!! Kinder sad!!
Who doesn’t get on with Aaron’s family? I think I’ve missed something can anyone update me on dynamics 😂