Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't wait till the law changes and you have to be a nurse and beable to prescribe to do fillers and both!!! Sure its only going to be a couple of years. No qualified nurse would do this and if they did they would be struck off!!!! The state of it!!! Charlotte crosbys are as bad shes had hers done while preggers!!!

View attachment 1581567

Not bothered if I’m blocked they are scum. They make my stomach churn how they go on

Just would like to say I will never “abuse” anyone ever and I usually wouldn’t message a bottom feeder. However what is going on is weird, doxxing people hiding Oakley and thriving off HIS additional needs for attention. Wrong on so many levels it is scary
That's not trolling or abuse anyway. They make them selves look silly with what they call abuse.

Reactions: 7
How the hell is that nurse qualified to do filler??..she’s been botched..who would put their name to that work? Looks like a baboons hole 🤮🤮🤮 she said she’s made them more symmetrical??? Is she mad!! Wait for that migrating filler making an appearance..she’s over pumped those lips..recipe for disaster!

View attachment 1581308
Also is getting your lips done a priority when you’re in and out of hospital with your son and have other kids to look after? 🤷🏼‍♀️ BAFFLES ME

Reactions: 27
Oh Talia, I see you sister is just as pleasant as you 🤣
It’s giving high school 😭 how old is she?? Truly embarrassing. I would answer just to laugh at the ridiculousness. I’d rather be “fugly” (🙄) than be so desperate for money I exploit my vulnerable newborn & be so insecure that I stay with a deadbeat who can’t respect his own children. Love that she calls you dumb but can’t use the right “your” 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I had my lips done last week. (Not the first time and very tastefully done might I add 🤣) they really don't swell that much initially. They look awful
Does it hurt? I have been debating it myself but same time a big wuss 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh Talia, I see you sister is just as pleasant as you 🤣
Those messages from Talia’s sister…. What a horror! The real Oatways! I think it’s safe to say it’s clear now who was on here wishing other peoples children ILL … that poster spoke just like that!

Reactions: 11
Usually just a lurker but I have to ask does she get special treatment or something in RVI? my baby has had 3 surgeries there 1 at 24hrs and the other 2 before he was 1yr old and all 3 times my baby was in one of those blue cots with the sides it was a private room with a pull out bed that folded away into a cupboard. Surely the bed can go to someone who needs it as I already saw in a previous story in the bAck ground it had the pull out beds

Reactions: 2
Her baby is having an op and she’s sat in the hospital bed talking about trolls and herself, she’s revelling in the attention! Wtaf

Reactions: 14
👏👏 Luxe Boutique well done 😂👏
F7503016-0B52-4779-9A6B-B281D0696C5C.jpeg

What did her sister say? I must’ve missed that 😱

Those messages from Talia’s sister…. What a horror! The real Oatways! I think it’s safe to say it’s clear now who was on here wishing other peoples children ILL … that poster spoke just like that!

Reactions: 14
Does it hurt? I have been debating it myself but same time a big wuss 😂
They use a really good numbing cream. The pain is minimal. My partner came with me this time and he called me a psycho because I didn't even flinch 🤭🤣
The only advice I'd give is research the person you're using a lot! Make sure you see lots of their work. I'll only use a registered nurse to do it not any old body who has done a 2 day training course.

It can be done so nicely, not like you see on insta. I have a really thin upper lip which ive always hated and I love the results ive achieved.
Go for it!

Reactions: 4
Where has Talias sister started getting involved? Had a look on her page and she’s a big lipped mess too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish baby Oakley all the best with his operation today, poor little baby hoping he is safe and well afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.