Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

br0wser

Chatty Member
Sorry guys but this isnt mumsnet, can the topic be brought back round to Syd / Ell / even Molly instead of parenting conflict and decision making

• Heart
Reactions: 75

br0wser

Chatty Member
What's up with Ells legs ..

no matter how much she works out they are still so chunky
This comment isn’t it. She has spoken numerous times about her insecurities around her legs. There’s been speculation about her having lipoedema but it isn’t something she’s mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 75

gossboss14

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s given birth today (she’s not been on socials for 12 hours which is unlike her) and announces it on Easter Sunday as if her kid is the second resurrection of Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 53

bubbles?99

VIP Member
“Best behaved girl ever” … a baby can’t misbehave syd? What a weird thing to say about a 3 week old baby

• Haha
Reactions: 49

casaamor12

"You've caused Mummy lots of pain" is already giving narcissist parent vibes, so odd that she only got emotional talking about her pain and how the midwives were more concerned about her baby?!

• Wow
  • Sad

charlie246

This is actually laughable 🤣😭 babe you did NOT sell out the products of someone with 400 million followers just because you posted it on your story haahah “oops”
5A2052B4-6BC9-4F0B-B447-D2BAE1179D44.png

• Haha

laulau29

Chatty Member
Am i the only one that doesn’t want them to be friends again? Ell deserves so much better

Reactions: 45

anonymous_flower

I find influencers who get pregnant are so fascinating in a weird way.
They have no 'real' job or colleagues or anything else to focus on, so when they get pregnant, it becomes their whole life/personality.
I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's SO exciting, but I'm also aware that I have a job, a house to keep clean and tidy, a social life to fit around everything, and also life admin to keep on top of too.
They have those hours in the day when everyone is working their normal jobs, doing nothing and having nothing else to focus on, so they just go in on allll the pregnancy content.
I hope this makes sense - had about 20 mins sleep last night 😂

• Haha

Gpss138

I’m actually mortified at her and Tayla saying they’re dying for the babies to arrive so they can dress them in bunny outfits. Tell me your child is for content without telling me your child is for content 😭