Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despise Syd but that is one beautiful baby from what we can see so far!

Reactions: 19
The generic single body part, black and white filter pic! Expected nothing more from someone sooo vanilla 🥱

Reactions: 19
Name ‘reveal’ will definitely be on Ell’s birthday. She is that petty

Reactions: 17
👀here we go
Lol at the typical influencer style baby reveal in black & white, making sure to only just a show a glimpse of the child and the typical ‘enjoying our little bubble’ with a white heart emoji 😂

It’s as if there’s a handbook been written for influencers on how to announce the arrival of their cashcow offspring in the most strategic and aesthetically pleasing way possible.

To be fair though, this baby is going to be adorable seeing as from the baby pics of Syd and Cas they were genuinely both super cute kiddos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol at the typical influencer style baby reveal in black & white, making sure to only just a show a glimpse of the child and the typical ‘enjoying our little bubble’ with a white heart emoji 😂

It’s as if there’s a handbook been written for influencers on how to announce the arrival of their cashcow offspring in the most strategic and aesthetically pleasing way possible.

To be fair though, this baby is going to be adorable seeing as from the baby pics of Syd and Cas they were genuinely both super cute kiddos.
Shame she’s going to raise it to be an absolute twit like her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame she’s going to raise it to be an absolute twit like her mother
You never know, her child could grow to rebel against her, turn into the complete opposite of what her influencer mum is like.. can you imagine!!

Sad little beige baby grows up to be a full blown goth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh this ‘we are enjoying the newborn bubble’ hardly going to turn around and be like.. ‘wtf have we done having every second’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Enjoying the new born bubble’ aka sitting scrolling through social media, editing the video to make it YouTube perfect to get the views. Planning exactly what time and date she’ll announce the name, show the first photo blah blah blah. And let’s not forget looking through tattle and making a black list against the first person to have guessed the name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘Enjoying the new born bubble’ aka sitting scrolling through social media, editing the video to make it YouTube perfect to get the views. Planning exactly what time and date she’ll announce the name, show the first photo blah blah blah. And let’s not forget looking through tattle and making a black list against the first person to have guessed the name 😂
So funny because I keep seeing her name under people photos on my feed, enjoying the new born bubble glued to your phone x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HAHAH your comment has just made me picture this as Syd currently:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She was already up her own ass having a beautiful baby is going to make her next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HAHAH your comment has just made me picture this as Syd currently:
Ahahaha that’s brilliant 😂😂😂
---
I can imagine Syd becoming really jealous of the baby. I wonder what their relationship will be like as the little one grows up, I can imagine Syd will be in constant competition with her daughter in her own head.

Reactions: 15
IMAGINE if on Ell's birthday, Syd posted a photo of Ell holding the baby and put like 'Happy Birthday Auntie Ell so glad to have you back in our lives blah blah blah'... now that would get her the engagement she is CRAVING

Never going to happen but from a PR POV that would be great for them, also Ell's socials are hanging on for dear life so that would help her too

• Haha
Reactions: 40
IMAGINE if on Ell's birthday, Syd posted a photo of Ell holding the baby and put like 'Happy Birthday Auntie Ell so glad to have you back in our lives blah blah blah'... now that would get her the engagement she is CRAVING

Never going to happen but from a PR POV that would be great for them, also Ell's socials are hanging on for dear life so that would help her too
You know Syd has read this and now will be running to Ell trying to make this happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.