Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name ocean on the centre of the wall above the cot as well šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

also makes me laugh that she was frantically deleting comments who were correctly saying the name was ocean šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a sad little life. Dropping clues on purpose (cringe) and then getting mad when people guess (cringe). Biggest pick me girl ever is Sydney

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she is going to call all of her friends ā€˜auntieā€™ to ocean, that girl is going to have serious abandonment issues when she grows up knowing how quickly Syd goes through friends

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Something I canā€™t stand is how Sydney and her idol Molly Mae have already gone and set their childā€™s personalities for them purely based off their names. With Molly itā€™s Bambi everything and with Syd itā€™s ocean, beach and shells everything like they have made their own children into such clichĆ©s! They should leave room for them to grow into their own person instead of trapping them into these bizarre storybook personas.

Iā€™ll be cackling away when the time comes where Bambi decides she doesnā€™t want to be a darling little Disney deer and Ocean decides she doesnā€™t want to be a ā€˜wildā€™ beach babe like her mummy expects her to be. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
also makes me laugh that she was frantically deleting comments who were correctly saying the name was ocean šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a sad little life. Dropping clues on purpose (cringe) and then getting mad when people guess (cringe). Biggest pick me girl ever is Sydney
The latest ā€˜who guessed it?ā€™ story killed me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine taking 5 days off insta to ā€œenjoy your baby bubbleā€ but really be out here making your fresh out the womb baby an insta???? 1 week old with an Instagram? Wtaf
E27FF81C-56E4-4253-8A54-7AC8E7E07E65.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Imagine taking 5 days off insta to ā€œenjoy your baby bubbleā€ but really be out here making your fresh out the womb baby an insta???? 1 week old with an Instagram? Wtaf
View attachment 2113001
Whatā€™s also funny is that weā€™ve all seen pictures of the baby shared on Syds instagram aswell as on her TikTok and most likely the baby will be used for YouTube content too so itā€™s not like sheā€™s keeping the baby off YouTube and social media not showing anything not one picture , sheā€™s happily already using her child for likes for everyone to see so having a private instagram for the baby makes zero sense when sheā€™s publicly sharing the child at the same time. I think itā€™s so weird to make your baby an instagram and she clearly has too much time on her hands to think to do that. She also didnā€™t really take a social media break for 5 days when she was still secretly using it just didnā€™t post on her story. Sheā€™s too addicted to instagram so that doesnā€™t surprise me. Syd is probably doing that weird thing of responding to comments on that insta pretending to be Ocean who is replying lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s doing too much, put the phone down and enjoy your newborn

Reactions: 25
We been knew but being a mum is her entire personalityā€¦. I know itā€™s new for her but she needs to stop shoving it down peopleā€™s throats and relax it. Enjoy it.

• Haha
Mad how you can go from not posting one picture to tell everyone the name of your baby that theyā€™ve already guessed because youā€™re ā€˜enjoying the baby bubbleā€™ to relentless posting of you playing happy families

• Haha
We been knew but being a mum is her entire personalityā€¦. I know itā€™s new for her but she needs to stop shoving it down peopleā€™s throats and relax it. Enjoy it.
Seems like sheā€™s more excited to have something to use for social media attention rather than actually living in the moment enjoying the baby. Not saying the baby isnā€™t cared for or loved but I do wonder if social media was taken away from all these influencers and was gone forever , would they be as eager and interested in having a child?

Reactions: 12
Just saw on Tiktok that a small business made her a print and she viewed their story of it but didnā€™t like it or comment anything
Obviously itā€™s quite ignorant of her and wouldnā€™t taken a second to like but also she didnā€™t ask for it and i do find if a bit weird when these small businesses just make prints of people without being asked and entirely unprovoked tbh!

Reactions: 44
Nah that picture is creepy; I'd block someone if they did that for me without asking haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.