Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find influencers who get pregnant are so fascinating in a weird way.
They have no 'real' job or colleagues or anything else to focus on, so when they get pregnant, it becomes their whole life/personality.
I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's SO exciting, but I'm also aware that I have a job, a house to keep clean and tidy, a social life to fit around everything, and also life admin to keep on top of too.
They have those hours in the day when everyone is working their normal jobs, doing nothing and having nothing else to focus on, so they just go in on allll the pregnancy content.
I hope this makes sense - had about 20 mins sleep last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I find influencers who get pregnant are so fascinating in a weird way.
They have no 'real' job or colleagues or anything else to focus on, so when they get pregnant, it becomes their whole life/personality.
I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's SO exciting, but I'm also aware that I have a job, a house to keep clean and tidy, a social life to fit around everything, and also life admin to keep on top of too.
They have those hours in the day when everyone is working their normal jobs, doing nothing and having nothing else to focus on, so they just go in on allll the pregnancy content.
I hope this makes sense - had about 20 mins sleep last night 😂
Have you decided on your labour nails yet x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is 100% going to change her tiktok bio from lifestyle & pregnancy to lifestyle & motherhood once she’s given birth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will resent this baby cos she won’t be able to travel as much and I bet she’d the type of mum who gets jealous of the baby getting attention

Reactions: 14
I think so but not 100% sure so don’t quote me on it she also never mentioned it on her YouTube
Omg no way! I would of never guessed 😱 is she full term pregnant and then due in 2 weeks but desperately trying to get the baby out prematurely so her labour nails don’t go to waste? (Just guessing) x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen this on Syd latest tiktok haul and the girls not wrong! it’s refreshing to see people confront these kinds of influencers about the constant buying of new things they don’t actually need or even end up using.

Lol don’t think Syd even realised she put her foot in her mouth there with her reply cause if you watch her TikTok she literally says she bought new flip flops for the hospital because she ‘couldn’t locate hers’ and because these were so cheap she could just ‘throw them away’ after. Is this girl REALLY that dim and uneducated as to how and why the fast fashion she buys into is so cheap in the first place? Wonder has she ever stopped to think about where the heaps and heaps of clothing and items she uses once and moves on from ends up and the detrimental impact it’s been having on the earth. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Allll of her TikToks and allll of her YouTube videos are about pregnancy and have been since she found out she was pregnant at like 1 day. She definitely only is having this baby for the views and ✨ aesthetic ✨

Reactions: 16
Those lips of hers are disgusting, hopefully on her next lot of injections they burst.

Love how in her 'third trimester' video she refers to a question from someone who mentions they don't have much of a bump at 20 weeks and she says "luckily I post a lot online, on tiktok, I did a 20 weeks done, 20 weeks to go tiktok and I didn't look that pregnant". Please tell me why you were then pushing out your belly for pregnancy pictures when you were 2 months in ... Dumb witch.

I also find any 'advice' she gives extremely patronising, like she knows all the in's and out's, yet she hasn't got the foggiest and only learnt the info a couple weeks ago in a pregnancy class.

She thought the midwives were talking tit when they told her to try heartburn medication for a pain she had, didn't believe them for a second, until she tried it and it worked. Don't worry Syd it's only their full time job to be a midwife and advise pregnant people, she also thinks that heartburn means your heart hurts 😂😂😂

These influencers need to go back to school

Reactions: 18
Just seen this on Syd latest tiktok haul and the girls not wrong! it’s refreshing to see people confront these kinds of influencers about the constant buying of new things they don’t actually need or even end up using.

Lol don’t think Syd even realised she put her foot in her mouth there with her reply cause if you watch her TikTok she literally says she bought new flip flops for the hospital because she ‘couldn’t locate hers’ and because these were so cheap she could just ‘throw them away’ after. Is this girl REALLY that dim and uneducated as to how and why the fast fashion she buys into is so cheap in the first place? Wonder has she ever stopped to think about where the heaps and heaps of clothing and items she uses once and moves on from ends up and the detrimental impact it’s been having on the earth. 🙄
shock, this comment has now been deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has over exposed her pregnancy so much is anyone even going to give a tit when she gives birth and posts the standard social media post.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.