Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I'll be glad once this baby arrives, she hasn't made one single video the whole time she's been pregnant where she's not mentioned being pregnant.... Oh no wait... Next it'll be mum and dad this, mum and dad that 🤦

I can't stand the way she holds her head and films herself from one side all the time, lips pouted... They look like they may pop soon.

In her recent midwife update tiktok I get the impression that she's just realised that she's going to actually have to push this baby out soon and look after it. I honestly think she is only having kids because her friends are.

Reactions: 25
Syd and her man just seem like big kids, I can’t take them seriously at all. Weirdly enough Molly Mae comes across as much more mature and normal compared to syd and she’s younger

I just never get the vibe that Syd is as well off, luxurious or successful as she likes to make out at all. I just see her living a life that anyone kinda could on about £60k a year, which if you’re in a traditional corporate job you can do after a few years. And having to share your whole life, hype up and drag out any Life event and be online constantly doesn’t seem like a great trade off.

idk she’s just soooo basic but acts like she’s gods gift and living a millionaire lifestyle

Reactions: 25
I cannot wait to see how she copes with a newborn or actually a toddler for that matter! I don’t think she has any clue what’s in store !

Reactions: 15
Absolutely hilarious that molly went to that girls baby shower and not syds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also why is she acting as if she has personally sold out the rare beauty blush.. bffr ‘oops 🤍’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is actually laughable 🤣😭 babe you did NOT sell out the products of someone with 400 million followers just because you posted it on your story haahah “oops”
5A2052B4-6BC9-4F0B-B447-D2BAE1179D44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This is actually laughable 🤣😭 babe you did NOT sell out the products of someone with 400 million followers just because you posted it on your story haahah “oops” View attachment 2021711

She has severe main character syndrome I can’t wait for when influencing becomes a redundant career and she realises she is nothing special

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is actually laughable 🤣😭 babe you did NOT sell out the products of someone with 400 million followers just because you posted it on your story haahah “oops” View attachment 2021711
she single handed sold out the products of the most followed woman on Instagram who is currently the subject of the most talked about drama on tik tok

💀 Ffs Syd give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sooo many hints on her stories that the baby’s name is ocean so idk why she gets mad when people guess right and block them 😂 She keeps uploading pics of her by the ocean and said this
FEF1441D-3C0F-4397-8A69-499C9DE374E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This girl is thicker than I thought and the pregnancy tips that she shares come across so patronising. She thinks she's going back to her normal sleep routine after 6 weeks 🤣😂
Screenshot_20230314-050823_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.