Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
syd says all that about effort In friendships but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that molly Mae makes no effort with her but she’s still happy to bumlick her at every given opportunity…. Funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lollyy

VIP Member
I know people said molly mae is in for a shock, but I think syd really is in for a shock.

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Syd is fully forcing the pout on every photo she’s posting of herself since the birth. Almost as if she’s implying Ocean’s got her lips.. Hun yours are bought, your kids are natural and clearly from Dad’s side😆
Rachel Leary commented ‘she’s got your lips’ on her insta post and it made me crease cause ocean doesn’t have overfilled botched lips ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

bitsandpieces

Just saw on Tiktok that a small business made her a print and she viewed their story of it but didn’t like it or comment anything
Obviously it’s quite ignorant of her and wouldn’t taken a second to like but also she didn’t ask for it and i do find if a bit weird when these small businesses just make prints of people without being asked and entirely unprovoked tbh!

Cc_2345

She really is a gorgeous baby! I’m sorry to say it but Mollymaes Bambi is one ugly baby. Maybe she’ll grow into her looks but I can’t help but think how much worse it makes it if your name is Bambi AND you end up being ugly 😭
---

Isn’t it so sad?! Fair enough it’s still a nursery but can you imagine 3+ year old Ocean seeing fun, playful looking friends rooms and then going back to her own beige lacklustre room. It actually makes me upset to think about a literal child being denied colour and excitement.
No sorry how can you call a innocent little baby ugly that’s vile

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Kja3232

Sorry guys but this isnt mumsnet, can the topic be brought back round to Syd / Ell / even Molly instead of parenting conflict and decision making
omg yessss finally someone said it. Maybe it's cause I'm not a mum but people droning on about the breast feeding/formula feeding argument is the most boring topic ever as long as a baby is fed and healthy who cares.

I'm here for the gossip not parenting techniques

• Haha
Reactions: 41

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Syd is fully forcing the pout on every photo she’s posting of herself since the birth. Almost as if she’s implying Ocean’s got her lips.. Hun yours are bought, your kids are natural and clearly from Dad’s side😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

daisychainx

Okay I will give it to her, the picture of her with her nan and Ocean compared to the one with her mum and her is very sweet. It must be very difficult wishing her mum was there to see her new baby.

Reactions: 40

roryangel

VIP Member
She said “before you tattle bitches pipe up!!”
omg 🤣🤣🤣 can’t get over how passive aggressive she is hahaha

also, “she’s gonna love it like her mama” is so weird to me, what if she doesn’t like it? she can’t tell you either way because she’s a BABY😭🤣 basically saying “she’s gonna have to like it because i want to be just like molly mae and bambi xxx”

• Haha

sydneymae

‘Enjoying the new born bubble’ aka sitting scrolling through social media, editing the video to make it YouTube perfect to get the views. Planning exactly what time and date she’ll announce the name, show the first photo blah blah blah. And let’s not forget looking through tattle and making a black list against the first person to have guessed the name 😂
HAHAH your comment has just made me picture this as Syd currently:

Attachments

• Haha

pinkypops

IMAGINE if on Ell's birthday, Syd posted a photo of Ell holding the baby and put like 'Happy Birthday Auntie Ell so glad to have you back in our lives blah blah blah'... now that would get her the engagement she is CRAVING

Never going to happen but from a PR POV that would be great for them, also Ell's socials are hanging on for dear life so that would help her too

• Haha