Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I actually feel like she might announce the birth on Ells birthday 🤣🤣 if she does there’s no way possible her friends could sit back and think that’s normal? Surely they’d see her true intentions if that’s the case

Reactions: 16
Why do I actually feel like she might announce the birth on Ells birthday 🤣🤣 if she does there’s no way possible her friends could sit back and think that’s normal? Surely they’d see her true intentions if that’s the case
I feel like 3 more days is way to long to wait for syd. Although will probs get more engagement

Reactions: 6
I think she’d only do this if it was actually born on that day. She won’t be able to hold off posting

Reactions: 1
I mean what element of suprise is there now we have seen every MINUTE and day of her pregnancy we are all sick to hell of it at this point. She’s gonna call the baby ocean, she’s going to be a beige baby with a beige nursery and in a few weeks now syd will put up a video like Molly mae saying she didn’t realise how hard it would be

Reactions: 33
Just catching up on this thread, is the baby's name really Ocean? 🤣🌊 I know it hasn't been announced but did she drop hints that it was this? 🌊🌊🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if I’m really dense but is that baby’s nose/mouth? Or is is syds? I can’t work out what I’m looking at

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is ready for the birth vlog🤣 can guarantee she will be complaining the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.