Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Syd telling people on tiktok to have their baby showers before 36 weeks because there’s no way she would manage it now! She does realise people have real jobs and are working at 36 weeks still..

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with getting the baby out??
Also saying it’s affecting her mental health? I’m getting very bad vibes from that video. She does know this is a CHILD , a lifelong commitment right and not just some content she can make money off of!!???

Reactions: 39

queenpee21

She seems raging at her unborn baby I’ve never known anything like it 😂 wonder if Ocean is on tattle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

missloveisland

Quite frankly sick of reading the comments saying if everyone with money went private it would remove the strain on the nhs.

How about the government fund the people that slave the 13 hour shifts and make sure all conditions are safe so we can look after our patients to the best of our ability with the best resources. But yes this is tattle and let’s not make it political ! you are entitled to your opinions as much as you want but frankly Syd and a few other wealthy influencers/celebs going private isn’t going to fix the strain.

Lots of love, a very fed up mental health nurse :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 38

daisychainx

I know it’s not a rave thread and she’s boring but Elle is genuinely naturally stunning. Her photos from Thorpe Park are just a world away from Syd’s posing and fake insta aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
I hate influencers like this. They post their whole entire pregnancy and then drip feed the baby reveal. It’s actually embarrassing to see.

lidiabz

It’s definitely called ocean. Her new TikTok is just about the word ocean and I commented‘can’t wait to meet baby ocean’ and she deleted it 💀

• Haha

sassyprincess

I do get what you mean and it’s true, I fam just finding her new born baby posting 24/7 a bit much, if you’re going to take some time off and enjoy it then do so and by all means post your baby but 24/7 is a lot! Also thought she may of been a bit more mindful of those who are struggling to conceive etc etc
There was something similar to this on the Molly Mae thread. I personally don’t think that people should not post their baby just because other people have difficulty conceiving. At the end of the day it isn’t Syd’s fault that other people are struggling to have a baby. As tough as that must be for people, if they find it triggering or upsetting then they can just unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Syd was actually much more mindful and considerate of people TTC than most, especially in the early days of her announcing and talking about her journey. She has always acknowledged how lucky she was to get pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

macaronicheese4life

‘Enjoying the new born bubble’ aka sitting scrolling through social media, editing the video to make it YouTube perfect to get the views. Planning exactly what time and date she’ll announce the name, show the first photo blah blah blah. And let’s not forget looking through tattle and making a black list against the first person to have guessed the name 😂

• Haha

lidiabz

I’m new to this thread, what were the hints that the baby is going to be called Ocean? I’ve missed all of them haha
Every time she posted a video id comment ‘can’t wait to meet baby ocean’ and the comment would be deleted within seconds 💀

• Haha
I totally understand the whole influencer/brand marketing thing but there is nothing more infuriating than seeing a couple who can afford anything they want get gifted endless amounts of stuff for their baby when there’s so many parents who can’t afford the basics

Emmakatie74

I find influencers who get pregnant are so fascinating in a weird way.
They have no 'real' job or colleagues or anything else to focus on, so when they get pregnant, it becomes their whole life/personality.
I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's SO exciting, but I'm also aware that I have a job, a house to keep clean and tidy, a social life to fit around everything, and also life admin to keep on top of too.
They have those hours in the day when everyone is working their normal jobs, doing nothing and having nothing else to focus on, so they just go in on allll the pregnancy content.
I hope this makes sense - had about 20 mins sleep last night 😂
Have you decided on your labour nails yet x

• Haha