Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curve ball, didn’t she say the middle name was relayed to the two most special people in her life? What if it’s something to do with Elle and she surprises everyone with a birthday post of Elle holding the baby named in her honour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say in one of her recent videos that she was going to announce as soon as she was here and not take ages? I got the impression it was a small dig at other influencers who long it out but then she has gone and done exactly that. That story the other day hardly counts either. I think it’s so wrong to go on and on the whole pregnancy to get people invested and then just go into hiding. And this whole ‘newborn bubble’ in her case is just nonsense. Does she really expect people to believe she isn’t going on her phone during the hours that her baby is sleeping?

As far as i’m concerned, if social media is your job and she clearly wants people to follow her for pregnancy / baby content then there is no reason not to post. Totally different matter if she had no intention of sharing the baby for privacy but we all know she won’t do that.

there’s no doubt she’s taken and shared loads of pictures with friends and family so why not upload one to instagram it takes like 1 minute max?

Reactions: 23
Didn’t she say in one of her recent videos that she was going to announce as soon as she was here and not take ages? I got the impression it was a small dig at other influencers who long it out but then she has gone and done exactly that. That story the other day hardly counts either. I think it’s so wrong to go on and on the whole pregnancy to get people invested and then just go into hiding. And this whole ‘newborn bubble’ in her case is just nonsense. Does she really expect people to believe she isn’t going on her phone during the hours that her baby is sleeping?

As far as i’m concerned, if social media is your job and she clearly wants people to follow her for pregnancy / baby content then there is no reason not to post. Totally different matter if she had no intention of sharing the baby for privacy but we all know she won’t do that.

there’s no doubt she’s taken and shared loads of pictures with friends and family so why not upload one to instagram it takes like 1 minute max?
Amazing influencers give us every minor detail of their pregnancy, down to their discharge, leaking nipples and exactly what the midwives did with their fingers for their sweeps 🥴, then radio silence once the baby is here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am i the only one that doesn’t want them to be friends again? Ell deserves so much better

Reactions: 45
It’s so sad that babies are being used to increase a persons following what a bizzare world we live In

Reactions: 20
Beige content baby will make her debut at peak earing time, can't be slacking off work now she's out of the womb.

Reactions: 6
I find it strange that they talk about a newborn bubble, but all she needs to do is pick a picture she’s already taken and press a few buttons then bam! you’ve done it. It doesn’t take hours

Reactions: 30
I find it strange that they talk about a newborn bubble, but all she needs to do is pick a picture she’s already taken and press a few buttons then bam! you’ve done it. It doesn’t take hours
Yeh not like she didn’t have the post typed out already either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s so strange isn’t it, they want to act like they don’t care about social media to prove that they’re just such good parents that are just soaking in time with their newborn… but wouldn’t stop shoving pregnancy content down our throats for 9 months straight?! 🤣

it’s so bizarre, either post about all aspects of your pregnancy and own it OR keep everything private! because we all know syd will be posting the baby non stop once she’s done a grand reveal, so why wait? 🙄

they talk about it so much to get people invested, go silent to get people asking and then post a story like “just for everyone asking, she’s here 🤍 please respect our privacy as we have some time with our baby xxx” as if they’re some sort of big celebrity?! some influencers are just so strange when it comes to pregnancy it’s crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it’s so strange isn’t it, they want to act like they don’t care about social media to prove that they’re just such good parents that are just soaking in time with their newborn… but wouldn’t stop shoving pregnancy content down our throats for 9 months straight?! 🤣

it’s so bizarre, either post about all aspects of your pregnancy and own it OR keep everything private! because we all know syd will be posting the baby non stop once she’s done a grand reveal, so why wait? 🙄

they talk about it so much to get people invested, go silent to get people asking and then post a story like “just for everyone asking, she’s here 🤍 please respect our privacy as we have some time with our baby xxx” as if they’re some sort of big celebrity?! some influencers are just so strange when it comes to pregnancy it’s crazy
The wait is to maximise engagement and earning potential, it's a tried and tested money maker for these influencers. A new baby is her most interesting content, child exploitation at it's finest.

Reactions: 13
Especially when she’s been liking everyone’s posts ffs. Think she was under molly maes sisters post within 5 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it’s not a rave thread and she’s boring but Elle is genuinely naturally stunning. Her photos from Thorpe Park are just a world away from Syd’s posing and fake insta aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I reckon she was gonna post today but has seen what we’re saying on here and realised she’s gonna get so much backlash. It’ll be Sunday morning, I read somewhere before that’s the prime time for YT videos

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.