Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most popular title suggestion from @laulau29 🤍

Syd is still pregnant
Ell is still nice but boring

Recap over?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
-Ell and Lucy are friends again
-Syd and Molly (Neville) are not friends (neither have confirmed but they haven't been seen together, Molly wasn't at Syd's baby shower etc)
-Syd's baby is probably going to be called Ocean

Reactions: 14
syd says all that about effort In friendships but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that molly Mae makes no effort with her but she’s still happy to bumlick her at every given opportunity…. Funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What's up with Ells legs ..

no matter how much she works out they are still so chunky
This comment isn’t it. She has spoken numerous times about her insecurities around her legs. There’s been speculation about her having lipoedema but it isn’t something she’s mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 75
This comment isn’t it. She has spoken numerous times about her insecurities around her legs. There’s been speculation about her having lipoedema but it isn’t something she’s mentioned
I agree that the comment wasn’t needed, but Ell actually confirmed years ago she doesn’t have lipoedema on the duo channel. She said people online speculate she has it but she doesn’t

Reactions: 7
Seen them on multiple threads fat shaming people so I’m not shocked in the slightest 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The baby mobile has shells on and she bought a shell shaped cushion for the cot, I’m convinced she’s going to be called Ocean now

Reactions: 17
The baby mobile has shells on and she bought a shell shaped cushion for the cot, I’m convinced she’s going to be called Ocean now
I wonder if she will be called Shellby

but oceane is problem more likely

Reactions: 2
Just watched the baby shower vlog, she’s wearing a pearl necklace which I think is another hint at Ocean

Reactions: 4
obviously Syd is trying to stay relevant and advertising she is watching the fight and cheering best mate MM on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.