Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s only gone and posted TWO MORE TikToks today about the fact she’s overdue!!?

She continuously comes across as the most insufferable and attention seeking prima donna WOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it 10 days from your due date you can ask to be induced?

What a shame all the Easter clothes she’s got just to not be able to get an Instagram pic in them 😢😢😢 always next time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Syd is sooo insecure
---
Syd probs wishes she copied and could afford MM with going to the Portland and getting induced 😂 just watched her TikTok’s. She must be a nightmare to spend time with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for the pointless anecdotal story in advance 😅 but I went 6 days over, I was hoping he’d arrive on time because I was over being pregnant (didn’t get to syd levels of ✨crazy✨ mind you) and my baby was only 6lb1 when he was born. In the end I was so grateful that he was a week late as he was only a tiny little dot!
They come when they’re ready and sure as tit not when you’re being a massive psycho about them being late ffs.
I still don’t think that she’s put 2+2 together that she will actually be bringing a baby home that she needs to look after forever, it’s all for the gram. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s given birth today (she’s not been on socials for 12 hours which is unlike her) and announces it on Easter Sunday as if her kid is the second resurrection of Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s given birth today (she’s not been on socials for 12 hours which is unlike her) and announces it on Easter Sunday as if her kid is the second resurrection of Jesus Christ
hahahahaha welcome “ Ocean Jesus” or “ Ocran Angel” our easter sunday miracle. Forgetting easter sunday changes every year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Passing thought and I haven’t been here for a while….. what happened with 4849 in the end? Legal case or just a flop?

Reactions: 1
I just can’t listen to syd as soon as she opens her mouth the chocolate is stuck to the top syd talk properly is it due to her having alcohol syndrome she talks like that does my head in 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I just can’t listen to syd as soon as she opens her mouth the chocolate is stuck to the top syd talk properly is it due to her having alcohol syndrome she talks like that does my head in 😂😂😂😂
Hate Syd all you like but this isn’t funny. Her mum was also a drug addict not an alcoholic

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah it’s not right to laugh at what’s basically child abuse/ trauma, it’s out of Syd’s control as well. On a lighter note, I think she must be in labour or has given birth by now as she’s gone quiet. Sure someone said at this hospital, they offer induction at 41 weeks which she would’ve definitely agreed to

Reactions: 12
Ugh I think this is looking more and more likely to come true

Reactions: 5
Sorry this question is a bit off topic but is Molly Neville a twin?! If yes, I can't believe I've only just noticed! I know her and her sister look extremely similar but so do me and my sister's and we're not twins.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.