Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be safe for baby with Syd tinting her hair every fortnight? I know hair dye is pretty safe during pregnancy (limited research though) but this much can’t be good

Reactions: 1
Can’t be safe for baby with Syd tinting her hair every fortnight? I know hair dye is pretty safe during pregnancy (limited research though) but this much can’t be good
I swear she’s always doing her hair but it always looks the same 😭

Reactions: 11
I always find it so funny that I always see syd sucking up in Kaci Jay from dad v girls’ comments.. like ur in your 20s and about to have a baby what do you want validation from a 17 year old for 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So up until today I was a lurker on Syds insta, I’ve never followed her nor most of the people she associates with apart from Molly today, I went on her insta to lurk and I’ve been blocked 😂 I have no idea how she would even know about my account in order to block me? So so weird and clearly far too much time on her hands!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Welcome to the real world Syd

If you were working a normal/real job you would be working until 36 weeks sometimes even later
I can't bleeping STAND this girl. She does nothing but complain 24/7, if it's not pregnancy tiredness it's something else, she thinks she has it so hard, highly patronising and thinks she really is something special. You look like an absolute woman with those lips luv and you're only having a kid to keep up with the rest of your mates, lock Cass in so that you can say you have a mixed race baby... Prick

Reactions: 11
So up until today I was a lurker on Syds insta, I’ve never followed her nor most of the people she associates with apart from Molly today, I went on her insta to lurk and I’ve been blocked 😂 I have no idea how she would even know about my account in order to block me? So so weird and clearly far too much time on her hands!
there was a stage that she was blocking anyone that viewed her stories and followed El so this honestly doesn’t surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will defo be letting her baby cry it out / sleep train by 6 weeks if she thinks that’s when she can expect sleep again

Reactions: 3
Yeah she blocked me because I liked a comment that was asking nicely about her and ells falling out💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will defo be letting her baby cry it out / sleep train by 6 weeks if she thinks that’s when she can expect sleep again
my uncle and his fiancé managed to unintentionally sleep train my little cousin by then, but they didn’t plan it. And even afterwards they still didn’t fully sleep as they knew it was a baby and you can’t guarantee their sleeping schedule so they were half awake all night anyway just in case even if my baby cousin slept all night

Reactions: 2
Syd is such a BEG.

I reckon she realised her content Isn’t relatable anymore and cus she now has no friends she’s gotten pregnant to try and keep up with all the influencers and thinks she will fit in and everyone will love her, honestly surprised aysee and Zeliha haven’t seen straight through her. Then again we don’t know what’s for show online and what they really think behind closed doors. Everyone is her “bestie” it’s so fake I don’t know how her channel is still going she is so rude reminds me of Madison Sarah, nasty mean girls vibe

Reactions: 21
welcome to the blocked club

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.