Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
She did mention a while back (maybe end of last year) that they’d both moved to the same new company together and made a big thing of how she couldn’t work without her so they’d gone as a pair so that’s what made me question it.

She did always seem fairly career focused and had obviously worked her way up into a good position with good money so that’s why I’m intrigued as to if she’s thrown it all away for influencing/WAG life!
This is weird because I thought I remembered her posting that they were both leaving the old workplace but wouldn’t be working together anymore. Idk but I don’t think mollys story saying she no longer works with her friend means she’s no longer working just that they aren’t at the same company 🤷🏻‍♀️

jimmyj123

Is anybody else completely baffled by her chin in the first pic? It looks so strange? Edited? Sad to think she feels like it would need editing if it is (I could be completely wrong lol)
I looked at it for ages and I think it’s just a shadow on it

Pipxx

Is anybody else completely baffled by her chin in the first pic? It looks so strange? Edited? Sad to think she feels like it would need editing if it is (I could be completely wrong lol)
I was also baffled I couldn’t work it out😂