Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many besties she got View attachment 2135329
The forcing of calling the baby Osh😂 some names don’t need nicknames cause it doesn’t work or it sounds too forced that it doesn’t sound right. If you love shortening names cause you like nicknames then give your child a long first name with a nickname that makes sense. She should of named the baby oceanology or something then Ocean could of been a nickname.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The forcing of calling the baby Osh😂 some names don’t need nicknames cause it doesn’t work or it sounds too forced that it doesn’t sound right. If you love shortening names cause you like nicknames then give your child a long first name with a nickname that makes sense. She should of named the baby oceanology or something then Ocean could of been a nickname.
Reminds me of that big John on tiktok that says ‘bosh’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many besties she got View attachment 2135329
Absolute cringe her showing the actual personal message inside the card. This sort of behaviour always screams desperate to try and prove to people you have a ‘bestie’ 😂

I still remember when she dragged Molly along to meet up with Jessica Stockstill in Nashville and it was soo awkward! You could tell Jessica didn’t vibe with them at all and Syd never mentioned her again since ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed the lack of posts or anything Cass has put of Ocean on his instagram. Literally nothing since a story when she was born and only post on his feed is syds one hes tagged in. I reckon having Ocean was 100% syds idea and he had no choice other than going along with it. Sure hes ‘happy’ but someone ‘obsessed’ with her like syd claims he is I would of thought he would of uploaded something of him and his baby. All he ever posts is stuff related to his job. Happy to post his cringe overly posed ‘act natural’ pictures in places and on holidays syd paid for but where are these ‘girl dad’ pics. As we know syd wants nothing more than to be molly mae so compared to tommy with bambi cass seems not fussed for this forced upon child. Surely if your ‘obsessed’ you wanna show your new baby off to your friends? Definitely get the impression his plan was to do his own his own thing focusing on his job and living off his sugar mumma syd not have a baby. Poor cass lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed the lack of posts or anything Cass has put of Ocean on his instagram. Literally nothing since a story when she was born and only post on his feed is syds one hes tagged in. I reckon having Ocean was 100% syds idea and he had no choice other than going along with it. Sure hes ‘happy’ but someone ‘obsessed’ with her like syd claims he is I would of thought he would of uploaded something of him and his baby. All he ever posts is stuff related to his job. Happy to post his cringe overly posed ‘act natural’ pictures in places and on holidays syd paid for but where are these ‘girl dad’ pics. As we know syd wants nothing more than to be molly mae so compared to tommy with bambi cass seems not fussed for this forced upon child. Surely if your ‘obsessed’ you wanna show your new baby off to your friends? Definitely get the impression his plan was to do his own his own thing focusing on his job and living off his sugar mumma syd not have a baby. Poor cass lol.
Maybe he’s got more sense than to plaster his child all over social media, although if that’s the case then Syd clearly has zero respect for his opinion

Reactions: 28
“Best behaved girl ever” … a baby can’t misbehave syd? What a weird thing to say about a 3 week old baby

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! I cannot wait to see her with a 2/3 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title is really ringing true atm…

Just leaving this here to bring back the discussion on whether or not Syd had hairline surgery to reduce the size of her forehead.

Based on childhood photos & old YouTube/instas VS now, I’m thinking there’s no doubt about it! Thoughts?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Just leaving this here to bring back the discussion on whether or not Syd had hairline surgery to reduce the size of her forehead.

Based on childhood photos & old YouTube/instas VS now, I’m thinking there’s no doubt about it! Thoughts?
No need to use a photo from over a decade ago :LOL: but its kinda obvious though 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No need to use a photo from over a decade ago :LOL: but its kinda obvious though 😬
Oh wow she definitely has had it done! Also I’ve never heard of hairline surgery before, is it basically a hair transplant? I always see people on here say forehead/hairline surgery never see anyone say transplant x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow she definitely has had it done! Also I’ve never heard of hairline surgery before, is it basically a hair transplant? I always see people on here say forehead/hairline surgery never see anyone say transplant x
No they’re two different procedures. Hair transplants are for receding hairlines and can be done in specific areas of the hair but forehead reduction surgery changes the whole hairline as you are literally reducing your forehead by removing excess skin and bringing the hairline down x

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She definitely did but it looks so bad. She needs to stop putting her hair up so it’s hidden. I can’t imagine how weird it looks in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.