Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh i don’t think she’d mind her being born on ell’s birthday, she’d love posting on her birthday and taking the limelight

Reactions: 24
Tbh i don’t think she’d mind her being born on ell’s birthday, she’d love posting on her birthday and taking the limelight
yeah true she would but she‘ll be annoyed inside knowing it’s just another reminder of Ell Lol

Reactions: 15
Why does ells ‘productive’ day in the life always involve clearing out her wardrobe. How many times does she do that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does ells ‘productive’ day in the life always involve clearing out her wardrobe. How many times does she do that? 😂
No offence but why does anyone even look at Ells content anymore she’s never been one bit interesting, not even to hate watch 😂 I rather watch paint dry.. In my opinion Ell is the type of person who would actually thrive in a whole other career. I know people say she should go back to doing makeup artistry but nah I genuinely think deep down she’s got the smarts to put her head down and focus on striving for an academic career. Syd on the other hand could never.

Reactions: 28
Oh dear. Whilst I appreciate it must be very overwhelming waiting to give birth for the first time, should she not have thought about maybe addressing her health anxiety issues prior to going ahead with such a life changing decision to have a child?! Surely she's only bound to get worse once the baby is here, not only will she be worried about her own health but now the new child too?!

She has plenty of spare cash, I can't help but think she should of gone and invested in some form of therapy to help herself out!

I also thought it was very distasteful in her hospital bag video where she bitched about the price of some of the products she bought. Does she hear her bleeping self?! Obviously not! The amount of tit she has had gifted for free is ridiculous, to then sit and complain that some products were expensive is pretty disgusting. Think of the thousands of people out there who have to make the decision not to have children because they simply can't even afford to feed themselves, disgusting really.
When syd said she had health anxiety like it was nothing annoyed me soooooo much!!! I legit have health anxiety and it is absolutely crippling to the point it puts me off having kids/9 months pregnancy as I fixate and worry about my health so much, it controls my everyday life, I avoid so many things due to health anxiety and constantly fixated on my health. It’s an OCD disorder and she said it like it was water off a ducks back, everyone is bound to feel slightly anxious when having tests done at doctors etc but syd DOES NOT have health anxiety.
---
When syd said she had health anxiety like it was nothing annoyed me soooooo much!!! I legit have health anxiety and it is absolutely crippling to the point it puts me off having kids/9 months pregnancy as I fixate and worry about my health so much, it controls my everyday life, I avoid so many things due to health anxiety and constantly fixated on my health. It’s an OCD disorder and she said it like it was water off a ducks back, everyone is bound to feel slightly anxious when having tests done at doctors etc but syd DOES NOT have health anxiety.
Also forgot to mention, very odd she is saying this now as zel boyfriend Ben spoke about him struggling with mental health recently and thought he had health anxiety, now all of a sudden Syd has it and is purring #healthanxiety on her TikTok’s lol sorry but that’s really irritated me

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She seems raging at her unborn baby I’ve never known anything like it 😂 wonder if Ocean is on tattle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s desperate for the baby to be born cause all she’s thinking about is the all likes , comments and attention she’ll get on social media cause that’s what she craves. A baby is a real life full time responsibility an innocent human being it’s not an accessory or prop for instagram. The baby is probably enjoying the last bit of peace and privacy she will have cause soon she will be exploited and having to put up with her attention seeking mother who like many have said on here Syd will probably also fall out with the baby at some point.

Reactions: 23
Cas probably fed up already , I also feel like no one will care when the baby is born she has been going on about it too much it’s lost its novelty on Instagram. Probably what Syd is annoyed about

Reactions: 14
Her whole pregnancy she’s been like ‘if she’s anything like her momma she’s gonna be late😊💕’ trying to be a pick me witch. And now she’s actually over due she’s spazzing out

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The baby isn’t going to come when she’s so bleeping vexed?! What’s wrong with her it’s worrying

Reactions: 11
The baby isn’t going to come when she’s so bleeping vexed?! What’s wrong with her it’s worrying
I said this to my friend, the baby is probably picking up on her negativity with her stress/annoyance that she’s not here yet and thinks duck that I’m staying in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.