Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m still so confused why she was SO confident that this baby would either come early or exactly on her due date?!? i don’t have kids and even i know that’s not how it works 🤣 i know she might just be uncomfortable or impatient but there’s something so arrogant about it all, probably because she just gives off those vibes in general lol

Reactions: 23
I find it really sad and shallow how most of these influencers/YouTubers including Syd set these expectations for the baby to look a certain way like it’s a pair of shoes they want because the shoes look good they want the baby to also look good enough in their eyes for instagram when it’s an innocent baby that should naturally be loved regardless of who or what the baby looks like. It’s like they’re so obsessed with how they look and their insecurities that they put that onto the child too. It also is like they’re all competing with each other to have the cutest baby and cutest baby pictures when it’s messed up cause you should love your child for who they are and what they look like not giving a tit about social media likes and not wanting them to look a certain way for social media attention cause you shouldn’t care about that.

Reactions: 7
i’m still so confused why she was SO confident that this baby would either come early or exactly on her due date?!? i don’t have kids and even i know that’s not how it works 🤣 i know she might just be uncomfortable or impatient but there’s something so arrogant about it all, probably because she just gives off those vibes in general lol
She found out she was pregnant at like 1day so it’s been a longgggg 40 weeks 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everytime I check this thread I am now waiting to see if she’s given birth or not. I just wanna know the name if it’s ocean or not 😆

Reactions: 5
Oh get over yourself !!!! The sarcastic ‘nails again😂’ because she thought the baby would’ve come ages ago. She makes out she has such a hard life she needs humbling so much. This just shows how she spazzes out when things don’t go how she wants them to, she spits her dummy out like a big baby

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She already seems to think she knows better than her midwives so I just can’t wait to hear the induction story (if she gets induced) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Her issue is that she always has to be in control and she’s just been humbled by baby being late. This is the first of many parenting lessons about things rarely going to plan and is probably the reason behind her breakdown in her stories today. I’m predicting a Molly Mae style video where she admits parenting has humbled her

Reactions: 19
I don't think she could ever admit that she's wrong but she'll deffo do a "realities of motherhood" type Q&A where she says it's hard and slags off the midwives or something

Reactions: 20
I find it really sad and shallow how most of these influencers/YouTubers including Syd set these expectations for the baby to look a certain way like it’s a pair of shoes they want because the shoes look good they want the baby to also look good enough in their eyes for instagram when it’s an innocent baby that should naturally be loved regardless of who or what the baby looks like. It’s like they’re so obsessed with how they look and their insecurities that they put that onto the child too. It also is like they’re all competing with each other to have the cutest baby and cutest baby pictures when it’s messed up cause you should love your child for who they are and what they look like not giving a tit about social media likes and not wanting them to look a certain way for social media attention cause you shouldn’t care about that.
Right?! God forbid the baby comes out with a birthmark or any sort of unexpected deformity.

Reactions: 8
I love that every so often we get further confirmation that Syd is the problem😂

I doubt it’ll happen but I’m all for Molly and Ell rekindling their friendship, I’d be interested to see their personalities without Syd being there front and centre

Reactions: 32
I love that every so often we get further confirmation that Syd is the problem😂

I doubt it’ll happen but I’m all for Molly and Ell rekindling their friendship, I’d be interested to see their personalities without Syd being there front and centre
Oh Lord I’m not lol Molly has shown herself to be just as rude and bratty as Syd is 🤦🏻‍♀️ The only positive of it would be that it would wind Syd up 🤣

Reactions: 21
My god Syd basically crying on her tik tok because she couldn’t have a sweep as she wasn’t even a cm dilated. She really did think she was just going to pop this kid out of her due date.

In all honesty though if she doesn’t give birth soon, I might cry because she is absolutely the most insufferable pregnant person ever, and that’s saying something because she’s pregnant alongside Elle Darby 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My god Syd basically crying on her tik tok because she couldn’t have a sweep as she wasn’t even a cm dilated. She really did think she was just going to pop this kid out of her due date.

In all honesty though if she doesn’t give birth soon, I might cry because she is absolutely the most insufferable pregnant person ever, and that’s saying something because she’s pregnant alongside Elle Darby 🤐
I thought I was maybe reaching when I was guessing her update would be along the lines of this, cannot believe she’s literally been in “floods of tears” over this. Is this a joke? She just wants her baby here asap for Easter/ content. Spot the difference between her and Tayla, both clearly see their babies as accessories 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought I was maybe reaching when I was guessing her update would be along the lines of this, cannot believe she’s literally been in “floods of tears” over this. Is this a joke? She just wants her baby here asap for Easter/ content. Spot the difference between her and Tayla, both clearly see their babies as accessories 🥴
Nah I’m actually cringing with how egoistical these people are 🤢 Hope Syd gives birth to a creme egg rather than a baby because she’s going to be beyond insufferable treating it like a little accessory to go with her outfit pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nah I’m actually cringing with how egoistical these people are 🤢 Hope Syd gives birth to a creme egg rather than a baby because she’s going to be beyond insufferable treating it like a little accessory to go with her outfit pics.
A CREME EGG. I'm gone, that's finished me off!! 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.