Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she hasnā€™t posted because she is desperately trying to think of a new name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she hasnā€™t posted because she is desperately trying to think of a new name
I think itā€™ll be a completely new name (lucky escape for Ocean), I donā€™t think sheā€™d give the satisfaction of us all being right šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Molly has defo given up her job after half leeching a social media following from Syd and probably leeching everything else off Jamie

Reactions: 12
Even if itā€™s Ocean, itā€™ll probably have some āœØoriginalāœØ pronunciation like O-shein

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think she would change the name as people have guessed it (wasnā€™t hard lol), then sheā€™ll go on a huge rant that tattlers ruined it lol šŸ˜

Reactions: 10
Elle Darby did! She even had personalised items with the old name on
Thereā€™s been a few influencers who have done this and itā€™s so bizarre likeā€¦ everyoneā€™s going to know the name anyways so why change it as soon as a few people find out before you get to do a massive flipping announcement as if itā€™s Christ reborn šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Elle Darby did! She even had personalised items with the old name on
I didnā€™t know that what baby did she change the name out of interest.
U would think syd wonā€™t change the name but Maybe itā€™s the #kyliejenner thing to do šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
U would think syd wonā€™t change the name but Maybe itā€™s the #kyliejenner thing to do šŸ™„
They had a different name for Saint but once he was born apparently he ā€œlooked more like a saintā€ šŸ¤¢ They didnā€™t say what the original name was

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They had a different name for Saint but once he was born apparently he ā€œlooked more like a saintā€ šŸ¤¢ They didnā€™t say what the original name was
it was rumoured it was Theodore I think?

I hope everything is okay with Syds baby.

Reactions: 1
This is what influencers do vlog every minute of the pregancy then go radio silence once they are here to get as much engagement as they can it's disgusting. Wouldn't take her two minutes to post a photo she knows what she is doing.

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s never been confirmed but everyone believes it was Zachary but we all were talking about it for months before Saint was born

Reactions: 2
I genuinely believe if there was something wrong with the baby she wouldā€™ve mentioned it already to gain even more interest. Sheā€™s just loving the dmā€™s sheā€™s getting from it and knows her followers are building. Hopefully once the first announcement pic is out, people will start getting bored

Interesting šŸ‘€ I wonder who forā€¦
Maybe sheā€™s waiting for this to arrive for the official pic

Reactions: 15
I genuinely believe if there was something wrong with the baby she wouldā€™ve mentioned it already to gain even more interest. Sheā€™s just loving the dmā€™s sheā€™s getting from it and knows her followers are building. Hopefully once the first announcement pic is out, people will start getting bored

Maybe sheā€™s waiting for this to arrive for the official pic
100% this. I gave another influencer the benefit of the doubt on another thread who went radio silent and said maybe the baby is in nicu and they just need time etc. But nope, all to build up engagement. Back to posting constantly all of a sudden, they all do it šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.