Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Molly Neville goes on holiday once a month. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous😂

Reactions: 25
It feels like she’s cosplaying a mum in her tiktok about the newborn shoot she said it was nice to do her makeup and have some me time since the baby was born … she was 8 days old. So u didn’t do ur makeup for 8 days 😂😂😂😂😂 how did u survive omg must’ve been so hard lol wtf the baby was just born

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like so many people who chose not to breastfeed say this even though majority of people who breastfeed just get on with it & don’t shove it down peoples throats. Potentially you have a guilty feeling within yourself for not breastfeeding that it triggers you when people post about it. I think it’s a very common thing, people who formula feed always bang on about how ‘fed is best’ but breastfeeding people typically just get on with it & don’t say much.
fed is minimum & breastmilk is best that’s just a fact any research will explain to you.
This comment is absolutely not it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As long as a baby is loved and taken care of that’s all that matters. Mothers who breastfeed are not better than mothers who don’t and mothers who don’t breast feed are not better than mothers who do. Every mother has the right to make the choice they want. I wasn’t breast fed and a lot of people I know weren’t either and we all are perfectly healthy and fine. We didn’t have any problems not being breast fed and we were happy babies being taken care of which like I said that is what is important over anything. If you breast feed fair play to you I understand the good things about it and if that’s the choice you want to make then don’t let anyone shame you for it. The same to people who don’t breast feed don’t let anyone make you feel bad or tell you you’re only giving your child the minimum cause you don’t breast feed. If there was a problem with not breast feeding then babies wouldn’t grow and be healthy. This isn’t a website about mums and babies but I wanted to say all this cause I know there’s probably a mum right now reading all this who didn’t breast feed and is happy with their choice and for anyone to keep going on about breast is best there’s no need for it cause we get the benefits of breastfeeding and all the evidence to back it up I understand I’m not ignoring that and I’m sure many people have tried or wanted to breast feed but couldn’t but they’re equally as good a mother regardless and does it really matter if someone breast feeds their baby or not? a woman goes through 9 months of pregnancy then giving birth and any woman who’s gone through that respect to you cause it’s not always easy especially when some woman can battle with post partum depression. Everyone’s situation is different but I give a round of applause to every single mother who’s doing her best no matter what milk you’re giving your baby. Before anyone even tries quote what I’ve said and argue with me please read carefully what I said cause I’m not going to argue it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As long as a baby is loved and taken care of that’s all that matters. Mothers who breastfeed are not better than mothers who don’t and mothers who don’t breast feed are not better than mothers who do. Every mother has the right to make the choice they want. I wasn’t breast fed and a lot of people I know weren’t either and we all are perfectly healthy and fine. We didn’t have any problems not being breast fed and we were happy babies being taken care of which like I said that is what is important over anything. If you breast feed fair play to you I understand the good things about it and if that’s the choice you want to make then don’t let anyone shame you for it. The same to people who don’t breast feed don’t let anyone make you feel bad or tell you you’re only giving your child the minimum cause you don’t breast feed. If there was a problem with not breast feeding then babies wouldn’t grow and be healthy. This isn’t a website about mums and babies but I wanted to say all this cause I know there’s probably a mum right now reading all this who didn’t breast feed and is happy with their choice and for anyone to keep going on about breast is best there’s no need for it cause we get the benefits of breastfeeding and all the evidence to back it up I understand I’m not ignoring that and I’m sure many people have tried or wanted to breast feed but couldn’t but they’re equally as good a mother regardless and does it really matter if someone breast feeds their baby or not? a woman goes through 9 months of pregnancy then giving birth and any woman who’s gone through that respect to you cause it’s not always easy especially when some woman can battle with post partum depression. Everyone’s situation is different but I give a round of applause to every single mother who’s doing her best no matter what milk you’re giving your baby. Before anyone even tries quote what I’ve said and argue with me please read carefully what I said cause I’m not going to argue it.
no one said it’s a bad thing to formula feed but it is simply facts that breastmilk is better for babies. All is takes is a simple good search to find that out.
People who breastfeed should shout it from the rooftops they are literally keeping their baby alive and giving them all the nutrients and antibodies they need!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
no one said it’s a bad thing to formula feed but it is simply facts that breastmilk is better for babies. All is takes is a simple good search to find that out.
People who breastfeed should shout it from the rooftops they are literally keeping their baby alive and giving them all the nutrients and antibodies they need!
Yeah but I’m alive and was a healthy baby and healthy adult and I wasn’t breast fed but my mother kept me alive so that’s the point I was making is whether you breast fed or don’t it’s a choice. In some cases the choice is taken out of a mothers hand for different reasons but anyway everyone’s situation is different and whatever a mother chooses to do the respect to them. I understand all the great things about breast feeding I completely get all that and what you’re saying of course but I just think every mother is going to do whatever is right for their situation and as long as a baby is in safe hands being loved and cared for them I respect every mother for doing the best they can. I don’t want to get into a debate about this with anyone but I just feel like whether you breast feed or you don’t be proud of yourselves for everything you do cause life is hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ugh can’t stand Syd but her baby really is so beautiful

has Molly Neville interacted with any of the posts at all yet?
She really is a gorgeous baby! I’m sorry to say it but Mollymaes Bambi is one ugly baby. Maybe she’ll grow into her looks but I can’t help but think how much worse it makes it if your name is Bambi AND you end up being ugly 😭
---
That nursery is so dull and boring but I expect nothing less from someone with the personality of a wooden plank
Isn’t it so sad?! Fair enough it’s still a nursery but can you imagine 3+ year old Ocean seeing fun, playful looking friends rooms and then going back to her own beige lacklustre room. It actually makes me upset to think about a literal child being denied colour and excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is a gorgeous baby! I’m sorry to say it but Mollymaes Bambi is one ugly baby. Maybe she’ll grow into her looks but I can’t help but think how much worse it makes it if your name is Bambi AND you end up being ugly 😭
---

Isn’t it so sad?! Fair enough it’s still a nursery but can you imagine 3+ year old Ocean seeing fun, playful looking friends rooms and then going back to her own beige lacklustre room. It actually makes me upset to think about a literal child being denied colour and excitement.
No sorry how can you call a innocent little baby ugly that’s vile

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No sorry how can you call a innocent little baby ugly that’s vile
Hahaha it’s not said with malicious intent - it’s a common and known fact of life to find some babies quite ugly 😂 Until around the 6 month mark many babies aren’t very physically appealing but they can still be cute. I was a stereotypically ugly baby myself and so was another of my sisters, it’s a lighthearted running joke in the family when comparing baby pictures. On the flip side, our eldest sibling was a very stereotypically pretty baby. It’s just a thing, it doesn’t equate to a baby being any less than.

Reactions: 8
I wish we could skip forward 14 years 😭 😭 I'd love to see the influencers of today have to go back to normal jobs when they run out of money and how their kids turn out

You know Syd will be pissed if Ocean turns out anything other than a mini her, I'd LOVE her to not be a girly girl growing up and want to do and wear all the stereotypical boy things and clothes because Syd will hate it if she refuses to wear the silly beige zara kids outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here but this is a stupid comment. We know breast milk is factually ‘better’ no one has said it isn’t & I agree that they can shout from the rooftops if they wish, but giving a baby formula is not keeping them alive? The argument seems to be about each side pushing each feeding way. How about we just let mothers feed their child whatever way they want so they can stay alive or at least preserve some of their mental health?

Reactions: 11
Sorry guys but this isnt mumsnet, can the topic be brought back round to Syd / Ell / even Molly instead of parenting conflict and decision making

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Sorry guys but this isnt mumsnet, can the topic be brought back round to Syd / Ell / even Molly instead of parenting conflict and decision making
omg yessss finally someone said it. Maybe it's cause I'm not a mum but people droning on about the breast feeding/formula feeding argument is the most boring topic ever as long as a baby is fed and healthy who cares.

I'm here for the gossip not parenting techniques

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder what went wrong in her friendship with Molly Neville to cause such distance
It seems to have happened not long after Syd told her she was pregnant, as although Molly was featured in the “telling people I’m pregnant” video, it had been noticed before that they weren’t spending time together. Molly also did a q&a recently where someone asked her if she’s lost friends due to her new relationship and she said something along the lines of “I haven’t lost any friends due to being in a relationship. Any friendships that have ended have been due to other reasons.”

Reactions: 13
It seems to have happened not long after Syd told her she was pregnant, as although Molly was featured in the “telling people I’m pregnant” video, it had been noticed before that they weren’t spending time together. Molly also did a q&a recently where someone asked her if she’s lost friends due to her new relationship and she said something along the lines of “I haven’t lost any friends due to being in a relationship. Any friendships that have ended have been due to other reasons.”
And the way Syd told her she was pregnant gave it away that there was something going on too, she did it in her car and the clip was so short which I just find odd if that’s meant to be your best friend

Reactions: 9
I think maybe because Molly started YouTube? did her YouTube channel come before or after the fall out?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.