Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She has tattoos that would cost a fortune plus HAP plus children allowance so why didn’t she budget and get a deposit together when she knew house being sold.

They have two parents whose responsibility is to care and provide for their decision of having 8 children!!! We pay for our own two children because we can’t afford more🤬🤬🤬 we work, don’t get fake nails an Botox and drink driving - we feed our children ! Ffs
You know this is one thing I will stick up for her on. Its a shit, frightening situation to be in. Her circumstances changed, she separated from their Dad, when this happens everything changes and I imagine life is just not that simple anymore.
For those who are in nice cosy secure homes and happy relationships tonight, I am delighted for you and I hope you never EVER find yourself in a situation where your home, your safe place is in jeopardy.

As I said earlier, its one thing calling someone out and having an opinion on shitty behaviour but this is a different thing altogether.

Teresa never mentioned she didn't have money and that paying/contributing to rent was a problem for her.
I actually feel sick that people would even nit pick over a potential homeless situation.

Edited to say I don't know Teresa in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
While I don't agree with how Theresa conducts herself, I don't think it's right to be commenting on her young daugher. She might feel like she is following the trend of dressing from Pretty Little Thing (aka like the huns from Love Island) and wearing such a revealing dress but she might just be self conscious about how tight it is on her. I do however think she is way to young to wear a dress like that

Reactions: 30

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Don't go mad at me lads but I actually feel sorry for her a small bit. Those things said to her by I assume colm just triggered me I had the same said to me and worse and I never got over it. It fucks with your head and your self confidence. I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The ones who screenshot stuff off this site then send it directly to who the thread is about are the real 'trolls' 🙄 Why do people do that and then try and hide it with fake ass licking messages aswell. Very odd behaviour that!

Reactions: 27

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Landlord has the house up for sale, Theresa knew for a long time the house was going on the market.
And there is a housing crisis so I feel for her, been there done that and it's a very difficult worrying situation for ANYONE to be in. I hope she gets sorted because regardless of what people think of her she has children who depend on her.

Its easy for people who have security of a home to bash her on this and NO ONE deserves to be in this situation.

Reactions: 26

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Don’t have 8 kids if you can’t organise a home for them. It’s not up to any government to pay for your lifestyle.
She had a home when she had her children, a secure home, her circumstances changed. You are really missing the point, if SMS has 1,8 or 12 children there is a housing crisis, I'll say that again a housing crisis through no fault of her own, she is not the only one in this situation. And for the record, there are 2 income families trying to keep their head above water (with kids) and a roof over their head at the moment with either rent or a mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
5 bed Bungalow… 👀👀👀👀👀👀 Can someone please tell me why I work? My husband and I have decided to but baby making on the back burner for the moment so we can save more for a house (imagine we would like to have a permanent home for our child before they enter the world) 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Mary Mary

VIP Member
He joked to his friends that she is a guaranteed ride and he doesn’t have to worry about anymore surprises (referring to not getting her pregnant)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Googletime

Her son got he's junior cert results today and she was the only parent not there ...poor young fella was there by himself 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Googletime

That breaks my heart, a woman who doesn’t work or have any other commitments on her time other than constant titivating of herself or shopping. C’mon Tess what excuse are you going to give for not being present with your precious son on his results day? A total disgrace but is anyone here really surprised ??
Very sad seeing him there on he's own... another parent had to go in the office with him to collect them as he had no1...she has no excuse she don't work and the same for her ex he was nowhere to b seen either...watch now she will have a post up later about he's results feckin poor excuse of a mother she is ...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The older 4 kids are not moving with her. What a surprise. Imagine getting a 5 bed home based on having 8 kids but knowing full well half of them will never live with her. I’ll keep on saying it.. this one is the biggest scam artist going. Boils my blood that genuine people are on the streets and this one’s biggest worry is her hair.

Reactions: 17

Alucia

VIP Member
Her daughter has a nose piercing and she’s only confirmation age?
Must of been fun, superdads partner there knowing Sms outed him for drunk texting her while they were on holiday.

The poor children, such a messed up scenario with the adults making a show of them.

Happy blended family pictures then domestic violence post straight after when she said her ex husband bet her up.

Feel so sorry for the children.

Graywalls

VIP Member
Why can't the children live with their father while she sorts living arrangements for them all? Give the house that she is essentially sqatting in now back to its owner and focus on getting a new home.
I would have so much pity for anyone facing homelessness with 8 children, the housing situation is dire. But those children do have another home with space for them( as they used to stay with their dad all the time) and it is near to their school and friends

• Heart

Jezzebell

*NOW* can you guys remember the time that Colms ex Anna posted a question-box on insta? Getting her side out, she also posted about how she found out Colm was banging Teresa??? Teresa talked her into going to get help, she had post partum depression at the time and Teresa talked her in to going to hospital…. Even telling Anna what to pack!!! Anna came out nxt day and caught Teresa and Colm in bed together at Colms house!!!!

Any ideas for new thread…. #5 ????

Attachments

• Wow