SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son got he's junior cert results today and she was the only parent not there ...poor young fella was there by himself 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her son got he's junior cert results today and she was the only parent not there ...poor young fella was there by himself 😔
That breaks my heart, a woman who doesn’t work or have any other commitments on her time other than constant titivating of herself or shopping. C’mon Tess what excuse are you going to give for not being present with your precious son on his results day? A total disgrace but is anyone here really surprised ??

Reactions: 9
That breaks my heart, a woman who doesn’t work or have any other commitments on her time other than constant titivating of herself or shopping. C’mon Tess what excuse are you going to give for not being present with your precious son on his results day? A total disgrace but is anyone here really surprised ??
Very sad seeing him there on he's own... another parent had to go in the office with him to collect them as he had no1...she has no excuse she don't work and the same for her ex he was nowhere to b seen either...watch now she will have a post up later about he's results feckin poor excuse of a mother she is ...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Awh that’s bloody lousy, but then again what do you expect from her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Prob to busy walking around fermoy trying to get noticed and drinking coffee instead of been there for her son 😣 what a tit mother - there’s no excuse!

Reactions: 4
Did she come on this evening with an excuse as to why she wasn’t there for her son today?

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t be the first time she was lying 🤣 probably just wants to get people talking, why would she be gone into a new build with no floors down yet 🤔
My friend got a brand new build social house and had to put floors etc down herself! That's standard.. she got almost 5000 from the social to help cover the costs though 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s getting plenty help from the government.is working folk paying for her as usual

When you get a council house it's bare. We got a new build 12 years ago and had to put down all floors. My aunt moved out of one, had a new kitchen and the whole place done up and the council gutted it and put in basic kitchen with no flooring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.