SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was never married, that is his daughter. As far as I’m aware himself and teresa are still together.

Reactions: 1
I thought she had a house why is she saying shes faceing homelessness
Maybe the house is privately rented.

Reactions: 1
Landlord has the house up for sale, Theresa knew for a long time the house was going on the market.

Reactions: 2
Landlord has the house up for sale, Theresa knew for a long time the house was going on the market.
I’m sure the childrens father will not see them homeless, don’t they go to visit him regularly? He has the space for them, and colm can put her up 🤣

Reactions: 5
And there is a housing crisis so I feel for her, been there done that and it's a very difficult worrying situation for ANYONE to be in. I hope she gets sorted because regardless of what people think of her she has children who depend on her.

Its easy for people who have security of a home to bash her on this and NO ONE deserves to be in this situation.

Reactions: 26
She has tattoos that would cost a fortune plus HAP plus children allowance so why didn’t she budget and get a deposit together when she knew house being sold.

And there is a housing crisis so I feel for her, been there done that and it's a very difficult worrying situation for ANYONE to be in. I hope she gets sorted because regardless of what people think of her she has children who depend on her.
They have two parents whose responsibility is to care and provide for their decision of having 8 children!!! We pay for our own two children because we can’t afford more🤬🤬🤬 we work, don’t get fake nails an Botox and drink driving - we feed our children ! Ffs

Reactions: 9
She has tattoos that would cost a fortune plus HAP plus children allowance so why didn’t she budget and get a deposit together when she knew house being sold.
She has never once said she couldn't pay her rent, there is a housing crisis in Ireland and the muppets in Government are doing nothing to help.

Reactions: 7

They have two parents whose responsibility is to care and provide for their decision of having 8 children!!! We pay for our own two children because we can’t afford more🤬🤬🤬 we work, don’t get fake nails an Botox and drink driving - we feed our children ! Ffs
You know this is one thing I will stick up for her on. Its a tit, frightening situation to be in. Her circumstances changed, she separated from their Dad, when this happens everything changes and I imagine life is just not that simple anymore.
For those who are in nice cosy secure homes and happy relationships tonight, I am delighted for you and I hope you never EVER find yourself in a situation where your home, your safe place is in jeopardy.

As I said earlier, its one thing calling someone out and having an opinion on crappy behaviour but this is a different thing altogether.

Teresa never mentioned she didn't have money and that paying/contributing to rent was a problem for her.
I actually feel sick that people would even nit pick over a potential homeless situation.

Edited to say I don't know Teresa in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.