SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t have 8 kids if you can’t organise a home for them. It’s not up to any government to pay for your lifestyle.
She did have a home unfortunately her marriage broke down no its not down to the government but they should help people instead of having ppl on the streets

Some of the judgemental comments on this would make you sick , I’m facing homelessness myself with my children at moment , circumstances changed I got sick could no longer work , separated from an abuser , landlord selling property they tried to give me incorrect notice took a case against them with Rtb eventually got 6 months correct notice but rtb report was a crock of tit biased towards landlord yet they still have to pay me money for an illegal rent increase which I’m still waiting to get and have to pay me monthly , council are no help , Teresa is right in they ask for letters off Family members and friends as to why they can’t put you up , no properties are available and if they are they the prices are scandalous and way over hap limits , I can’t go out to work I’m a carer for one of my kids . We have only a couple weeks left here after living here for 8 hrs , gave away our dog last week as he needed to rehomed as I don’t know where we are going to be and living in fear that my violent ex finds out we are about to be made homeless and will take me to court for custody of child , that would be his exact mindset , have a child with special needs also who is volatile and doesn’t manage change well and suffer with my mental health , searching for a property since start of year to rent and nothing , the crisis is real in this country and believe me
The stress is so beyond believe, have been having stomach issues due to it and have dropped so much weight never mind the stress on mental well-being
I agree there is a housing crisis and nobody should be facing homelessness. But I also agree with above comments- don’t have this many kids until you own your own home ( as in get a mortgage) if your marriage breaks down 99% of the time the judge would rule the mother and kids stay in the family home when the dad continues to support them. Also,The banks would also offer to restructure her mortgage if they fell on hardship.

When I was pregnant with my second , we were renting I was shittin it if landlord decided to sell , and my kids had started primary school and there was no houses available to rent. We literally saved our ass off for years to get deposit and house - we budgeted and some weeks we couldn’t afford a take away coffee never mind hair , nails etc. I just don’t see how she didn’t make sure they had a secure roof over their heads before they decided to have multiple more kids.
It really isn't that simple to save me and my husband both work full time and trying to save for a mortgage at the moment is impossible I'd love nothing more to have a permanent roof over my familys heads bur we're not in the position and really don't no of we ever will be the way things are going

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
SMS first moved into that house with her husband , her husband sourced the house for her because he’s a friend of the landlord. All happy and cosy , but this was SMS plan , she was seeing Golm at the time , husband kids all moved in and SMS dropped the bombshell that she wanted him out. All the while not after handing back the council house she was already in . See the plan here . Yes her sister’s partner owns the house , but he gave it in good faith to SMS ex husband , SMS ex husband works for the landlords brother . But SMS is the most cunning person you know . Plus yesterday’s story’s , not all truth are they now SMS ……. Plus did I read someone setting up a go fund me page for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Why can't the children live with their father while she sorts living arrangements for them all? Give the house that she is essentially sqatting in now back to its owner and focus on getting a new home.
I would have so much pity for anyone facing homelessness with 8 children, the housing situation is dire. But those children do have another home with space for them( as they used to stay with their dad all the time) and it is near to their school and friends

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All children aren’t living with her anyway . She forgot to mention that . The oldest is nearly 21 and lives with his father anyway so do 2 or 3 of the others .

Did someone say she should’ve saved for a deposit instead of getting beauty treatments done? She’d need some amount in savings to buy a house big enough to accommodate them all. As far am I’m aware benefits don’t count as income when it comes to mortgage applications as they’re only valid until a child is in full time education so what bank is going to give a single person a massive mortgage when she’s on zero income? Even she worked around the clock she wouldn’t get one. There’s married couples with good salaries and no dependents that can’t get on the property ladder ffs.
Of course she’s stressed, she has 8 children, a landlord telling her to get out and nowhere else to go. The kids will be feeling it too. It doesn’t matter how much you dislike her, it’s hard not to feel for her in this situation.

All children aren’t living with her anyway . She forgot to mention that . The oldest is nearly 21 and lives with his father anyway so do 2 or 3 of the others .
She said she has 8 kids and 7 dependents.

• Heart
It would be interesting to see opinions if Teresa wasn't on the gram and people heard of her difficulties what the reaction would be. Would people be quick to judge or would people donate to a gofundme? Interesting!!

Reactions: 6
Landlord served her notice over a year ago . Fact . SMS thinks she’s entitled to everything and anything she wants. Always has always will. SMS will never tell the truth . She only has 7 dependents if all are dependent on her . Which is common knowledge to everyone in her area that all children do not live with her . That’s evident to see in her ex husbands estate . Plus she’s right not to move in with Golm because if she does it will take longer to house her and the children. If all children go with their Dad and she goes with her partner she won’t get a house at all . In one way she’s right to make noise but make the right noise and tell the truth as to why she won’t move out.

Anyone renting in this kip of a country could end up in her situation. The government is a disgrace. Its not about money its about lack of available housing to rent.

Reactions: 10
There is 3 houses in my area alone , two 3 bedroom houses and one 4 bedroom , all council , 2 are ready to go and the 4 bedroom one is being done up. But no sign of handing them out

Reactions: 1
There are many families in heartbreaking situations right now, the housing situation is just ridiculous. But let's face it, the children have a roof over their heads with their father and Teresa is in a long term relationship with a man who also has a home. So straight away she is in a much better situation than most of the families facing homelessness, families that do not resort to holding someone's else's house to ransom. We do not know the situation of the landlord, they may be selling the house because their own is in danger.

She is only making herself look foolish with talk of them going into hotels, how arrogant of her to turn it down first and then only say she will take it when she knew full well it was no longer available.

Next she will pull a stunt like making the children sleep in tents to get attention, like her old friend Julie in her parents front room!

Reactions: 9
I’ll say this once, and I feel sorry for anyone truly in that position but if the landlord really wanted her OUT and she has passed all timelines and extensions then she would be out. With what we know of her, I hope it’s not a game to get a council house like Julie.

I’ll say this once, and I feel sorry for anyone truly in that position but if the landlord really wanted her OUT and she has passed all timelines and extensions then she would be out. With what we know of her, I hope it’s not a game to get a council house like Julie.
I think the landlord would have to take a case against her for over holding with the rtb and then a determination order would be done and she would more than likely have 28 days to leave property or they would then remove her , im not too sure tbh I found the rtb slow to deal with opened a case with them in March and it wasn’t heard till July and report didn’t come out till august

I agree with you, she is also leaving out a lot of important details like Julie saying they had to stay in the living room when there was a bedroom free upstairs! Her children have a home with their father, it might not be ideal but surely it is better than rooms in a hotel?

Reactions: 8
From what is around her area , she wouldn’t let anyone in to view the house , also spread the rumour that the house is built on a dumping site all to deter buyers . She thinks she owns the house . She also spread the rumour that the landlord wasn’t really selling the house but wanted it for him and his partner which is her sister to move into . Which was all lies . But you have to be so careful with this one , she’ll capable of anything.

• Wow
The landlord had a sale fall through already because she refused to leave the property, she’s a difficult person to deal with, he’s gotten awful verbal abuse off her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone renting in this kip of a country could end up in her situation. The government is a disgrace. Its not about money its about lack of available housing to rent.
Door is always open if you not happy …as are the airports. Find another country that hands out so much benefits and free accommodation To people who can work but choose not too.

I agree with you, she is also leaving out a lot of important details like Julie saying they had to stay in the living room when there was a bedroom free upstairs! Her children have a home with their father, it might not be ideal but surely it is better than rooms in a hotel?
Loads of room with her pal Julie . Let the. Cohabitation

Reactions: 2
The chances are Supermom is on some social welfare benefit or another since she had her first child 21 years ago. Long before any housing crisis or refugees were "getting houses ". The sense of entitlement that she, an able bodied healthy woman should be given more money and more houses on top of the 20 something years she has had her lifestyle and children paid for by the state is mind boggling. Do set up a go fund me for her see what she does with it. Everyone who is gullible enough to donate to it will be on here in 6 months time up in arms at how she spends the money. As someone stated above she had a council house and moved out of it with superdad. It is a mighty country if it gives out not one but 2 council houses in someone's lifetime

Has she every in her life had a job or paid a penny in tax or prsi?

The chances are Supermom is on some social welfare benefit or another since she had her first child 21 years ago. Long before any housing crisis or refugees were "getting houses ". The sense of entitlement that she, an able bodied healthy woman should be given more money and more houses on top of the 20 something years she has had her lifestyle and children paid for by the state is mind boggling. Do set up a go fund me for her see what she does with it. Everyone who is gullible enough to donate to it will be on here in 6 months time up in arms at how she spends the money. As someone stated above she had a council house and moved out of it with superdad. It is a mighty country if it gives out not one but 2 council houses in someone's lifetime

Has she every in her life had a job or paid a penny in tax or prsi?
She’s had the odd job here or there but nothing ever stuck

Door is always open if you not happy …as are the airports. Find another country that hands out so much benefits and free accommodation To people who can work but choose not too.

Loads of room with her pal Julie . Let the. Cohabitation
The OP’s post was about people who rent. You do realise that not everyone who rents is on benefits? And anyone who rents could be put on notice at any time? That was the point being made.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.