SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to the radio the other day so many landlords getting out.
They feel they have no back up when things go wrong .
Every thing seems to favour the tenent
It can cost thousands in legal fees to try and get a tenant out if they refuse to vacate.
Not every landlord has loads of houses rented.
One older couple had a rental house as their pension.
which has been destroyed so many times by tenants that they just want to sell .
But the tenent refusing to go the poor woman feels for their situation but she wants to sell and feels she should be entitled too the housing crisis not her fault .
But I can understand how much a worry it must be with so many children to consider in this situation.

Reactions: 7
Potentially homeless and getting a tiny kitten :mad:
And the dog and other cat they have already. Be hard to find a house having animals.

You know this is one thing I will stick up for her on. Its a tit, frightening situation to be in. Her circumstances changed, she separated from their Dad, when this happens everything changes and I imagine life is just not that simple anymore.
For those who are in nice cosy secure homes and happy relationships tonight, I am delighted for you and I hope you never EVER find yourself in a situation where your home, your safe place is in jeopardy.

As I said earlier, its one thing calling someone out and having an opinion on crappy behaviour but this is a different thing altogether.

Teresa never mentioned she didn't have money and that paying/contributing to rent was a problem for her.
I actually feel sick that people would even nit pick over a potential homeless situation.

Edited to say I don't know Teresa in any way.
I really hope she finds somewhere. It's frightening how easily these situations happen. Its awful. And I agree with the Ukrainian bit. We took in way too many and have our own on the streets. In limerick city today and saw two homeless people sleeping in doorways of closed down shops. One guy had cardboard covering him. The student accomodation is crazy. Students in U L are planning on pitching tents and washing themselves in the gym. Using the microwaves in the college to eat. And the government gave themselves another rise this week , they earn 108k a year and expenses paid for down on top of that. Country is a disgrace! It's gone to tit. No wonder people are jumping into the river here. Really hope she finds a place. Poor kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She has never once said she couldn't pay her rent, there is a housing crisis in Ireland and the muppets in Government are doing nothing to help.
Don’t have 8 kids if you can’t organise a home for them. It’s not up to any government to pay for your lifestyle.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Don’t have 8 kids if you can’t organise a home for them. It’s not up to any government to pay for your lifestyle.
She had a home when she had her children, a secure home, her circumstances changed. You are really missing the point, if SMS has 1,8 or 12 children there is a housing crisis, I'll say that again a housing crisis through no fault of her own, she is not the only one in this situation. And for the record, there are 2 income families trying to keep their head above water (with kids) and a roof over their head at the moment with either rent or a mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is a huge housing crisis in this country no one can dispute that but it’s hard to have sympathy for a girl that has worked the system to her advantage for years.
Back when you could get a bigger council house just by having more kids Teresa made no secret of it. Her an the ex husband were the biggest spongers going . Who even has 8 kids in this day and age ? She’s certainly never paid for them, even now she’s expecting to be housed but not prepared to get a job. Plenty of work going locally but Teresa knows how to play the game too well.

Call me cynical but how stressed can someone be but still finding time to get nails, hair and lashes done. I can’t afford any of those luxuries and I work full time. She floats around the town here eating out and drinking coffee like no one’s business and I’ve never seen her in the same outfit twice.
Everything she does is calculated this isn’t a case of unfortunate circumstances. Teresa always has a plan.

It’s obviously off with the walking std this week if she’s not mentioning him in her plans. A while back wasn’t he her FAMILY?Where’s his letter to the council stating why she can’t move in with him😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
when they separated would it not have been up to the dad ( one person) to move out & let the children and mum (9 people)stay in what i presume is public/govt housing, which at least has a secure tenancy agreement?

• Heart
I agree we have a housing crisis in our country but like a previous poster mentioned I can t afford to have my nails, lashes and hair done theses days because I have a mortgage to pay. Why can’t she get a job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 12
And there is a housing crisis so I feel for her, been there done that and it's a very difficult worrying situation for ANYONE to be in. I hope she gets sorted because regardless of what people think of her she has children who depend on her.

Its easy for people who have security of a home to bash her on this and NO ONE deserves to be in this situation.
Then don’t have as many children if you can’t provide for them? I’m sorry but she knew her marriage was dead before Jen was born. She’s a taker, and now crying ‘poor me’ Get a job like the rest of us Theresa.

when they separated would it not have been up to the dad ( one person) to move out & let the children and mum (9 people)stay in what i presume is public/govt housing, which at least has a secure tenancy agreement?
This is a good example of Teresa always having a plan.
If the ex moved out of the house she knew he wouldnt have to take the kids overnight or split custody.
She did her research. Cried DV and boom 💥second house paid for by the state made available to her.
Don’t forget even before her drink driving incident Teresa didn’t have those kids living with her for months because she was too busy out drinking and carrying on with young fellas to get ❄❄.

Crying into the camera now about all that matters is being together. I’m not buying it Teresa love 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Then don’t have as many children if you can’t provide for them? I’m sorry but she knew her marriage was dead before Jen was born. She’s a taker, and now crying ‘poor me’ Get a job like the rest of us Theresa.
I know what u mean. Having that many kids is crazy. But whether someone has a job or not it's very easy to become homeless here . I know a couple both working full-time, and they had to give up their house, couldn't afford the mortgage anymore. Low wages Situations change. They had to move back in with one of their parents with two young kids. It's just gone ridiculous.. I know Teresa has probably scrounged the system for years. But working or not it can happen to anyone

It is beyond harrowing to see a mother in this situation. As is said we are all only one pay cheque from being homeless. I wonder though if the ex could help her out here if he is in the family home not simple of course. I cannot imagine the stress if this is genuine. Something tells me though that there perhaps is more to this though.. 🤔 Should we set up a GFM... If she is genuinely in this predicament it really is a desperate situation.

Right ok, leave Teresa out of
It is beyond harrowing to see a mother in this situation. As is said we are all only one pay cheque from being homeless. I wonder though if the ex could help her out here if he is in the family home not simple of course. I cannot imagine the stress if this is genuine. Something tells me though that there perhaps is more to this though.. 🤔 Should we set up a GFM... If she is genuinely in this predicament it really is a desperate situation.
It was mentioned here months ago that the house was for sale/ going for sale, someone was in the know. It's tit for her and the kids and I wouldn't wish it on my biggest enemy. Everyone deserves to call somewhere home and feel safe and secure. I genuinely don't believe money is an issue in this case as in she can manage its the lack of available housing. Imagine in 2022 there is a housing crisis, it's wrong.

Reactions: 9
I agree there is a housing crisis and nobody should be facing homelessness. But I also agree with above comments- don’t have this many kids until you own your own home ( as in get a mortgage) if your marriage breaks down 99% of the time the judge would rule the mother and kids stay in the family home when the dad continues to support them. Also,The banks would also offer to restructure her mortgage if they fell on hardship.

When I was pregnant with my second , we were renting I was shittin it if landlord decided to sell , and my kids had started primary school and there was no houses available to rent. We literally saved our ass off for years to get deposit and house - we budgeted and some weeks we couldn’t afford a take away coffee never mind hair , nails etc. I just don’t see how she didn’t make sure they had a secure roof over their heads before they decided to have multiple more kids.

Potentially homeless and getting a tiny kitten :mad:
Rescues bursting at the seams with animals having to be rehomed because families cannot rent with a pet.

Is she still paying rent?

Could the kids not move in with their other parent?
Be easier to find emergency accommodation for one than 9

Reactions: 3
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That was the done thing in Ireland for many many years a friend of mine has six siblings and it's not like she had them with wught diff fellas either. Honest to god to say something like that is a joke. There's a housing crisis out there that's effecting thousands more than this lady. I feel for her in this instance and tbh why shouldn't she have keys of a house she's on the housing list and she has young kids I'd have no problem her getting. A house ahead of me as I don't have children relying in me thank god. those of you commenting on the animals she has are clutching at straws ye shiuld be ashame dof yerselves it shows how out of touch with reality ye are. Ho est to god one thing commenting on piss takers another to take the mick out of our own in their time of need!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's well known that anyone renting who has a family pet it is very hard to get a new property with the same allowances. People are even paying pet deposits.
If she's also admitted to over holding (or whatever it's called if you refuse to give a property owner back the keys to their own property) then she may also find it hard to get a landlord to let to her, given that she may do the same.

I don't envy people in a housing crisis,but she's not the only one in the situation, her landlord may be paying rent elsewhere, waiting to get into their own house.

It's well known that anyone renting who has a family pet it is very hard to get a new property with the same allowances. People are even paying pet deposits.
If she's also admitted to over holding (or whatever it's called if you refuse to give a property owner back the keys to their own property) then she may also find it hard to get a landlord to let to her, given that she may do the same.

I don't envy people in a housing crisis,but she's not the only one in the situation, her landlord may be paying rent elsewhere, waiting to get into their own house.
I work on the industry myself there are plenty of landlords now who accept pets and pet deposits are actually illegal now you can't ask for them anymore. Listen if it's a private landlord it's unlikely he wants it for himself I won't speculate on why the landlord would want it back but experience would tell me that's it's all about a quick buck. Reality is she can stay there as long as she wants really, the RTB won't be making someone with eight kids homeless to line the pockets of an owner. Speculate all ye wnat but in this instance ye are wrong. I'm 33 and ill never own a house in my lifetime unless I marry well. Open your eyes the country is a disgrace!!

There is a huge housing crisis in this country no one can dispute that but it’s hard to have sympathy for a girl that has worked the system to her advantage for years.
Back when you could get a bigger council house just by having more kids Teresa made no secret of it. Her an the ex husband were the biggest spongers going . Who even has 8 kids in this day and age ? She’s certainly never paid for them, even now she’s expecting to be housed but not prepared to get a job. Plenty of work going locally but Teresa knows how to play the game too well.

Call me cynical but how stressed can someone be but still finding time to get nails, hair and lashes done. I can’t afford any of those luxuries and I work full time. She floats around the town here eating out and drinking coffee like no one’s business and I’ve never seen her in the same outfit twice.
Everything she does is calculated this isn’t a case of unfortunate circumstances. Teresa always has a plan.

It’s obviously off with the walking std this week if she’s not mentioning him in her plans. A while back wasn’t he her FAMILY?Where’s his letter to the council stating why she can’t move in with him😂
Well said , housing crisis blamed for everything but it didn’t stop her handling out thousands for tattoos, sponging of benefits. Loads of work going. She had a job with SW that was an income and contribution to economy but that didn’t suit either, Give over on the poor me bleating…

Reactions: 6
Some of the judgemental comments on this would make you sick , I’m facing homelessness myself with my children at moment , circumstances changed I got sick could no longer work , separated from an abuser , landlord selling property they tried to give me incorrect notice took a case against them with Rtb eventually got 6 months correct notice but rtb report was a crock of tit biased towards landlord yet they still have to pay me money for an illegal rent increase which I’m still waiting to get and have to pay me monthly , council are no help , Teresa is right in they ask for letters off Family members and friends as to why they can’t put you up , no properties are available and if they are they the prices are scandalous and way over hap limits , I can’t go out to work I’m a carer for one of my kids . We have only a couple weeks left here after living here for 8 hrs , gave away our dog last week as he needed to rehomed as I don’t know where we are going to be and living in fear that my violent ex finds out we are about to be made homeless and will take me to court for custody of child , that would be his exact mindset , have a child with special needs also who is volatile and doesn’t manage change well and suffer with my mental health , searching for a property since start of year to rent and nothing , the crisis is real in this country and believe me
The stress is so beyond believe, have been having stomach issues due to it and have dropped so much weight never mind the stress on mental well-being

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I work on the industry myself there are plenty of landlords now who accept pets and pet deposits are actually illegal now you can't ask for them anymore. Listen if it's a private landlord it's unlikely he wants it for himself I won't speculate on why the landlord would want it back but experience would tell me that's it's all about a quick buck. Reality is she can stay there as long as she wants really, the RTB won't be making someone with eight kids homeless to line the pockets of an owner. Speculate all ye wnat but in this instance ye are wrong. I'm 33 and ill never own a house in my lifetime unless I marry well. Open your eyes the country is a disgrace!!
There are two issues here. One being that the landlord wants their property back and assuming the correct notice has been given, is fully entitled to do that. The second issue is the lack of housing. The second issue is Teresa’s problem but she has, by her own admission, overstayed her agreement by SIX MONTHS and has made it a problem for the landlord as well. Feel as sorry for her and her children as you like, but the real “reality” is that she CANNOT stay there as long as she wants. Yes, the housing situation is terrible but she is now one of those nightmare tenants who is pushing her issues unfairly onto others. She has no defence for her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.